Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG (801 Views)

Wizkid Blesses Hype Man "Money Gee" With N20million For Hyping Him(video) / Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh Replies A Troll Who Labelled Her A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Instablogger9ja(m): 6:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh has reveal ok her instagram page that she is done giving any man she meets a car or money again.

The actress said this in response to an Instagram troll who left a comment on her page saying; "Be like na Tonto dey enter my eyes now oo''.

However, Tonto Dikeh who just came out of her previous crash relationship responded; ''I no dey give man money or car again ooo. I just say make I tell una. If I enter your eye, I beg hold money. Na wetin I dey find now. I don stop Indian love ooo''.

See the post below,
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/11/i-nor-dey-give-man-money-or-car-again.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Bola146(f): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Which man she give money?? Abegi.

This public beggar that men literally paid for everything in her life including bob risky that paid her 5 million.

Slept her way to the top with men paying her premium and connecting her to right places and now coming to form.
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Skinsky: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Smiles knowledge is power
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Skinsky: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Smiles. I was also once a social media begger who always wait to give away. Until Two weeks ago, I was on Youtube and I watched a video of a girl who was praising a book she read.

The title of the book is - Where the Money is Right Now and How to Get It

The book shares 5 little known but very profitable businesses you can start with little money.

This book has changed me for good.�

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more info about this book, i wish to share it with others

Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by temitope27(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Is this olosho ok at all
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tonto dike wey no dey work.Where she won get car and money to give man? Except na runs she dey do.
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by cloud(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Skinsky:
Smiles. I was also once a social media begger who always wait to give away. Until Two weeks ago, I was on Youtube and I watched a video of a girl who was praising a book she read.

The title of the book is - Where the Money is Right Now and How to Get It

The book shares 5 little known but very profitable businesses you can start with little money.

This book has changed me for good.�

Hit me up on WhatsApp for more info about this book, i wish to share it with others

Marketer
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by onyekachyy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wahala
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by pepperdemzombie: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
But you still dey thief motor up and down. Kpokpo say you no get motor say na borrow pose you dey do, Ole!
Very shameless person, there's nothing she can't say in public just to trend.
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by pepperdemzombie: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mmadu2:

This public beggar that men literally paid for everything in her life including bob risky that paid her 5 million.

Slept her way to the top with men paying her premium and connecting her to right places and now coming to form.
She get money give men but no fit pay Bobrisky gbese N5m. Na Toyota wen Kpokpo say she thief from one Politician but forget to thief the papers e dey talk.
Car thief, e go soon dey carry ak47 for Abuja highway.
Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mmadu2:

You seem to know everything about her. Please tell us more

Re: 'I Nor Dey Give Man Money Or Car Again''- Actress Tonto Dikeh Replies Man On IG by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She get money give men but no fit pay Bobrisky gbese N5m. Na Toyota wen Kpokpo say she thief from one Politician but forget to thief the papers e dey talk.
Car thief, e go soon dey carry ak47 for Abuja highway.

My dear.

(1) (Reply)

N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — / "If You Don’t Like Me, I Don’t Care" – Linda Ikeji Sends Strong Message To Hater / Why Do I Always See U Shaming Ur Own People- Foreigner To Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.