Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him (41923 Views)

Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures) / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant / EFCC Invades Justice Mary Odili’s House - Peoples Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Vinnie2000(m): 8:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please someone should educate me on the job of AGF. Is he the personal lawyer to the president or what?

Not a Lawyer or Law student
But
An AGF is the Attorney general of the Federation who oversees the Ministry of Justice!!
He/She handles Legal matters of the Presidency/Administration! YES: He can be seen as the lawyer to the President since he answers to The president!

Sometimes, Peeps confuse it with CJN who is under the Judiciary and a day to day Court Person! smiley

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
slimfit1:
Give him Quran let him hold it and tell us he didn't send them let see how much they fear Allah.

You are still looking for an evidence whether they fear Allah or not, can someone who fears Allah do what Malami does?

5 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by GreatrAnalyst: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I wonder why this charge and bail charlatan is still the attorney general of Nigeria.
We knew all along that he was involved in the invasion of Odili's house.

This government is a very shameless one

The very same reason why the incompetent one is still the GCFR...likes attract and retain likes

7 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by asobo1: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
Malami is SAN, CJF, AGF. But you are nobody than a madman roaming NL
Nincompoop CJF koo, XYZ nee

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by anbel(m): 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
sound like he knows what's going on in the country president doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by AmeLonRo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Interesting twists.
The police (our friend) should help them sort the wahala jare.

Meanwhile.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_tLIXMFjHc
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by beejay85: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The suspect is working under the office of the AG, what's Malami kicking for ?
Make I call Malami no in the ID card...
I got something to tell him... ringing..
Chai...Truecaller brought Malami abubabakar oooo

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yet to know a politicians nomination that is upto the hiring, haven't going me begun on his backers!

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by RonJeremy: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Befulfilled:
Ok

Freezer and television for sale.
Check the link please.

https://www.nairaland.com/6845789/freezer-television-sale-need-money

Malami seems to have a drug problem. See all his photos

2 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Banmeallday: 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Janja.weed Government

4 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by slimfit1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You are still looking for an evidence whether they fear Allah or not, can someone who fears Allah do what Malami does?

I can't answer your question sadly, the way they take religion on their heads I don't know.
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Brushstrokes20: 8:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lorry load of trash for lawma undecided

Malami and cohorts are bloodthirsty terrorist!

Nig is in wrong hands.

2 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Tecno66: 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Baawaa:

The woman should sue them,simple. Malami is a rogue
So a fake police officer got a high court judge to sign a search warrant to the residence of a supreme court judge? Something is not adding up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Jostoman: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
PDP members should be very careful so that those northerners won't see it as southerner and northerner issue. This is a trap o
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Donjovinco: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
How do we know is saying the truth now.just that they still swip under the carpet as usual. You can also read how a man defile all odd to marry woman without hands,love is very powerful
https://jovinletter.com/2021/11/10/a-hansom-man-falls-in-love-with-a-handicap-lady/
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by timefarm(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
TotoGame:

IPOB kill you there

Ewu-Yoruba!!!!!!
Why dont you shit up your mouth.
I know Yoruba is your problem and fear. That is why the first thing you could mutter from the stinking source is Yoruba.

Even from his name, his identity is clear.
Check all his comments here, he is clearly not a southerner.

You guys should just stop playing sheepishly into the northerners hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Danosophe(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
“With all the competent, high level professionals and capable human resources available at the disposal of the honourable attorney-general of the federation and minister of justice, it only takes the imagination of the evil minds to assume or think that the honourable attorney-general of the federation and minister of justice will descend so low to engaging a quack or fake police officer to serve as his consultant,” the statement reads."

So, the professionals and capable human resources available at the disposal of Mr Malami will allow themselves to be used for such job? These people think we have forgotten some Mafia Nollywood movies we watch, abi? It is about contracting...
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Deefirm: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
Sorry, you guys didn't see this coming y'all thought she's was Onoghen I guess....Mumu clean kill you there!

airminem:
Malamis hands are clean

3 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by xelly: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2021
When you argue with fools, they will bring you down to their level and finish you. This is exactly the case of Malami.

He thought we are as dull as he is and have time to listen to trash from illiterate AGF.

God forbid I reason what he is saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by freeborn02: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:

Despite being all that, he still conducts himself like a crook

2 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by xelly: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
timefarm:

Why dont you shit up your mouth.
I know Yoruba is your problem and fear. That is why the first thing you could mutter from the stinking source is Yoruba.

Even from his name, his identity is clear.
Check all his comments here, he is clearly not a southerner.

You guys should just stop playing sheepishly into the northerners hand.

A new word in the diffo? "Shit up your mouth" You don't deserve a response.
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Teenaira: 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
Malamis hands are clean

Sure, even the foot.

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Lovenorth: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
One useless ipob terrorist is hellbent to spoil the name of our lovely minister of Justice but I assure you that it will fail
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Benchilwell: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
yahmohy27:

Speak for yourself and how did you know it was malami?
Tell us
guy u no follow even a little baby will know it is malami that send them
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Not a Lawyer or Law student
But
An AGF is the Attorney general of the Federation who oversees the Ministry of Justice!!
He/She handles Legal matters of the Presidency/Administration! YES: He can be seen as the lawyer to the President since he answers to The president!

Sometimes, Peeps confuse it with CJN who is under the Judiciary and a day to day Court Person! smiley
thanks alot. I almost forgot too that he's different from the chief justice of the federation.

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Bimpe29: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Abubakar Malami has dragged his personality in the mud and NBA is expected to sanction him accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by computersoft: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
Will u shut up,little fool
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Benchilwell: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
One useless ipob terrorist is hellbent to spoil the name of our lovely minister of Justice but I assure you that it will fail
wat brought ipob terrorist in d topic, pls God reset diz person brain to tell him that his beloved malami will not be a minister forever and he will face d law
Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Justice Mary should stay far from this malami man and that CJN.

1 Like

Re: Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him by makavellidon: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
airminem:
Malamis hands are clean
how did you no? Useless aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benin City Reborn! / Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.