Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY (24823 Views)

LP To Odili: Your lavish praise On Olanipekun, Fagbemi Is Undignifying / Police Arrest Immigration Officer, Abdullahi Usman Linked To Odili Home Invasion / Court Indicts Chidi Odinkalu, Awards ₦250 Million As Damages To Odili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
favour32:

The one wey dey travel up and down na wetin?
Na favour32 dey travel upandan..
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Deefirm: 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
God punish Thisday newspaper for denying him, if the operation had gone successful and made front page with negative image to Her Lordship Mrs Odili they would have been boasting to be the first news house to report/capture the story.

fergie0o1:
The Police earlier arrested and paraded 14 suspects who laid siege on the residence of Supreme Court Justice, Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili.

The suspects include; syndicates drawn from the Military, the legal profession, a fake Chief Superintendent of Police, Lawrence Ajodo, Stanley Nkwazema, a contributing editor with one of the national dailies and an Islamic scholar.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

No solution

Just endure the embarrassment till 2023
I thought you were planning on embarking on a protest..
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by PrinceOfLagos: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

I thought you were planning on embarking on a protest..

Lol

Protest ke ?
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Lovenorth: 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Some untrained children were all over blaming our lovely president for something he know nothing of

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Lol

Protest ke ?
As prince of Lagos na..make we go burn "Also rock"..
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by PrinceOfLagos: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

As prince of Lagos na..make we go burn "Also rock"..
It's good to be law abiding

Lets be law abiding

Buhari tenure will soon expire
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by obyrich(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:
Malami, the police, DSS &army should speak up because Nigerians are tired of impunity
Reminds me of Aondokaa during the Yaradua days.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by favour32(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Na favour32 dey travel upandan..
e..I nor know say na small pikin I dey quote.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by anbel(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
He said he was tricked by Malami’s office to sign the search warrant, he later revoked it.

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Lovenorth: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
slivertongue:
Malami, the police, DSS &army should speak up because Nigerians are tired of impunity
We don't have time to respond to this baseless issue
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Forensib(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
There is no smoke without fire.

Anyway guys, Learn the Law of Financial Increase here!

*For every Financial Resource God gives you, there is Bread and there is Seed.

*Eat your Bread, but Grow your Seed.

*Don't eat your Bread and Seed together.

*Practice Savings.

Click the link in my Signature to learn more.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by freemanq(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
More truth will still on unfold by Gods Grace. And this is what bible refer to touch not my Anointed and do my prophet no harm
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by gassbee: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Dem sopos dey play Shaggi song by now - it wasnt me
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by DWJOBScom(m): 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Vickkymanny:
Everybody jus dey deny everybody

You took the words off my lips
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by ivolt: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
this people should stop this useless drama. a warrant signed by malami was presented during the invasion and you want Nigerians to believe unknown people invaded odili house? This government should accept their show of shame and stop chasing shadows
It should be basic knowledge that Malami doesn't and cannot sign warrants.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by fredoooooo: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
All of una dey mad including odili
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
Emuforlife1:
I talk am......Na Okorogrin
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Arabaincubus: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
The truth will come out by force.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Where is Aoondoka ?
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Arabaincubus: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Emuforlife1:
I talk am......Na Okorogrin

Foolish man! That name is not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Trumann: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lovenorth:
Some untrained children were all over blaming our lovely president for something he know nothing of

You have mental polio.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Trumann: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
EvangelistChuks:
Where is Aoondoka ?

He's busy doing charge and bail for CBN.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Godons1: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie0o1:
The Police earlier arrested and paraded 14 suspects who laid siege on the residence of Supreme Court Justice, Mary Ukaego Peter-Odili.

The suspects include; syndicates drawn from the Military, the legal profession, a fake Chief Superintendent of Police, Lawrence Ajodo, Stanley Nkwazema, a contributing editor with one of the national dailies and an Islamic scholar.

He is an IPOB TERRORIST. They should send the idiot to Prison. grin grin

Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by iyke2frankeze: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Federal government of denials by zombies for zombies.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
favour32:

e..I nor know say na small pikin I dey quote.
You don't get the sarcasm right?
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Drefaithful(m): 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oh boy see Disclaimer!!!

The day you kill a mad man, you will know that he has a family.
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

It's good to be law abiding

Lets be law abiding

Buhari tenure will soon expire
Just kidding man.. hope your went well?
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
aryzgreat:
Thisday is a Northern newspaper and a pro fulani media.

They can do the bidding of Malami to cover up. They can sacrifice their staff to cover up d coup.

Malami specifically used d Northern media outfit to be d first to carry news of any evidence against Justice odili if they had succeeded, No other media house was invited in the covert operation, only the fulani cabal planned and executed it until it failed, they started denying and sacrificing the agents used.

See the police officer ID card, yet Malami is denying him.

Soon they will assassinate the agents to hide any evidence

Evil APC cabal govt.

Thisday is owned by an Igbo man . . .
Re: Stanley Nkwazema: Suspect Linked To Odili Home Invasion Not Our Staff - THISDAY by Mummyfour(f): 9:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Oyindamolah:
wink
50kg Bag of rice for sale
Location Lagos Isolo
Price N25,000
Call Glory +234 803 201 0160
basmati rice? cool cool. Because that is what bubu and I eat.
That's how we roll

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs / Katsina Hisbah Destroys 300 Cans And Bottles Of Alcohol (Photos) / How Buhari’s Alleged Ban On AIT Got Him Enemies, Made Dokpesi A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.