Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu (23866 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by spymaster(m): 9:19am On Nov 12, 2021
ahaika23:
This thing some Yorubas do by mocking this igbos at every opportunity. So irritating and kiddish! What benefits do you derive from this?
Seems you are new here or was just born yesterday. They started it first by mocking all other tribes.
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by bonnyhope: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2021
This news reminds of me of my school days when my pot of beans was stolen while cooking in a hostel
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2021
SonofDevil:

https://leadership.ng/hunger-stealing-of-soup-rises-in-enugu/
fake news undecided is pure lie Nairaland guy that push this fake news should be ashamed of his stupidity something a blogger wrote without authentic review pushed it to front page tah! I spit on u mod
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by wallrichy: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2021
It can never be well for those idiots called Nigeria leaders inclusive that uncircumcised maggots infested Terrorist called Buhari....See what they have subjected Nigerians into while eating free food and everything in Aso Rock.
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 12, 2021
We keep having useless blog in Nigeria i will sue this leadership blog for posting fake news
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 12, 2021
It happens everywhere . grin the economy is very good so anywhere you see food you carry
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by LZAA: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=107542293][/quote]
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Iliya1520: 10:22am On Nov 12, 2021
imagine these people who do not have even food stability want play biafara match again, so now onion done finished turned to soup again.
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Haakeem(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2021
8stargeneral:
So,those kidnappers that's kidnaping and killing people are not bandits..why been sentimental
You are the one been sentimental here....yes as you claim about the kidnapping situation in the state i agree they are kidnappers but they are just few they disturb once in a while and the percent here is just 2%.....as you know everystate must lack one way or the other enugu is lacking something but you dont wanna say it ....now who is been sentimental?
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by MightySparrow: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2021
By our chestbeating blodas? Ehen?

Where are Obi Cubbanas to feed the living rather than wasting money on the dead?
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 10:48am On Nov 12, 2021
Haakeem:
You are the one been sentimental here....yes as you claim about the kidnapping situation in the state i agree they are kidnappers but they are just few they disturb once in a while and the percent here is just 2%.....as you know everystate must lack one way or the other enugu is lacking something but you dont wanna say it ....now who is been sentimental?
What Enugu is lacking please to compare kogi state..where do u get ur statics to 2%..anyway thank God u agreed that there's such.
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by kingsceemark(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2021
SonofDevil:

Stupid post, which part of Enugu are reporting from, are you talking about the same Enugu state that I reside or another Enugu state? Afonja people making fun of themselves
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by asanausana91: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2021
They never see anything, shebi they are donating money to Namdi KANU and the same kanu is telling them to sit at home for one month.
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by jitolala(m): 11:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Some persons will soon accuse the DSS for stealing the pot of soup. The Eastern part of this country is fast becoming unsafe.

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by sematec(m): 11:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Where is Chukwuemeka? cheesy cheesy
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Gbagura: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
kingsceemark:

Stupid post, which part of Enugu are reporting from, are you talking about the same Enugu state that I reside or another Enugu state? Afonja people making fun of themselves
Hafa, how many pots you don tiff today? grin
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Tundex911: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Awe let blame bubu administration jor...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by TeeGentle(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
chaiii!!!
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
SonofDevil:

I thought people residing in that state are billionaires.......it is unbelievable.... billionaires stealing pot of soup...... wonder shall never end

grin grin grin
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lies.
Re: Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu by Truvelisback(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
The same had happen in Delta state when Buhari took over in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tenants Vanish With Landlord’s Children In Edo / Lebanese Drug Trafficker Arrested By NDLEA / SARS Operatives Broke Into A Private Hostel In AAU, Ekpoma To Harass Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.