Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) (26079 Views)

Slay Queen Disgraced For Stealing Iphone 7 Plus From A Shop / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Fish At Work, Puts It Inside His Trouser (Pics) / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Choski78(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
He stole nothing
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Sultty(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
see theif
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by AmazingStudios(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Dreydoe(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
omo I hope they caught the thief. E just wan put the sales girl for gbese.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by jericco1(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
One day for the owner
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by ominilongest(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2021
tweener dey learn o grin

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by rajiedreez: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Ha
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
This guy na weyreyy
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Badguy77(m): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2021
I dof my hat for this boy..
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by KingDash: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2021
useless thief..
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by kingthreat(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2021
Don't just install CCTV. Monitor your CCTV.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2021
ominilongest:
tweener dey learn o grin

grin tweener na just pro pickpocket nah.. This one is on a whole new level grin
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Dtruthspeaker: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
God1000:
But why such shameful act? Stealing is a very bad habit that will end your life badly.
Two unlucky motorbike snatchers were set ablaze in Ibadan just two weeks ago very close to my house.

Are you saying they should have been lucky?

If it was your bike that was stolen would you say this?
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by BBright1: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2021
This have become so rampant. Thieves everywhere
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Pootle: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2021
hope they caught MF
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by divinitybillz(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Zero awareness on the salesgirl part. You need to be street smart when you’re in charge of gadgets business as this. Merely looking at the guy alone would make you smarten up and activate your 3rd eye(instinct).

He doesn't look like a thief so let that slide. Just be smart regardless of looks.
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by God1000(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Are you saying they should have been lucky?

If it was your bike that was stolen would you say this?
Lol, that was comeuppance man, don't read meaning into my comment
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by HappyCanadian: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2021
Why all the hype about iPhone I don't see anything special in it or is there?
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Bonaventura(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2021
hopefulLandlord:
CCTVs are close to useless for businesses that entertain a lot of strangers unless there's a team of experts viewing the footage live taxed with contacting workers there who can take action in such situation

I agree with you
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Mozegee: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2021
You are right.
hopefulLandlord:
CCTVs are close to useless for businesses that entertain a lot of strangers unless there's a team of experts viewing the footage live taxed with contacting workers there who can take action in such situation
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Pidginwhisper: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
divinitybillz:

He doesn't look like a thief so let that slide. Just be smart regardless of looks.
Bro when I said street smart. You really don’t have to look like a thief, there are some people that when you see them, you go just buckle up.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by wink2015(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
HappyCanadian:

It is the american culture that we are used to that "HYPE IT"

Basically, iphone on its own is very expensive because it is manufactured in the United States and more so the dollars exchange rate against the naira and the Nigerian naira has dropped against the dollar.

I recently went through the price of Iphone on the internet and I was surprised to hear of Iphone that cost N300,000 - N700,000.00

THAT AMOUNT CAN BUY YOU A SMALL PLOT OF LAND and before you know it you have become a LANDLORD.

This is the same amount that you will use to buy all this PRESSY PRESSY PHONE and throw inside your pocket.

If you so unlucky the iphone is stolen from the back of your pocket by thief.

But it would be hard to loose your landed properties or building so cheapily even though some people can misplaced their landed property document and loose their land.

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by femi4: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2021
LatestgistTv:
A young man was caught on camera in computer village stealing iPhone 12, his mood of operation is going to shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWt_9FxqOXk
Rules of engagement:
Never back your customer
Let the customer lead

You wear face cap attending to customer in computer village....how you go see well. Shine your eyes next time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by femi4: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2021
divinitybillz:

You must be a joke. In Lagos, immediately you step out of your house to the bus top.... everyone is a suspect. Young, Old, handicapped, well dressed etc. Trust no one and shine your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by KingDash: 11:42am On Nov 12, 2021
HappyCanadian:
you bang more pussy with it, when I was using an android, one bitch I was trying to woo clearly told me to fuccck of, money come I bought 11 pro max, bang the hell outta her, she carry the phone and was taking selfies, I was on the bed laughing... so theres that reason I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by HappyCanadian: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
KingDash:
you bang more pussy with it, when I was using an android, one bitch I was trying to woo clearly told me to fuccck of, money come I bought 11 pro max, bang the hell outta her, she carry the phone and was taking selfies, I was on the bed laughing... so theres that reason I guess.
Haha, for Naija babes.. grin remember android get levels too
Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by Chummynoni(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
The thief might be here on nairaland. Just know that you are a fool. You wanted to steal , you didnt head to aso-rock , and you decided to go and rob a sales girl whose salary is less than 20k of a phone of more than 300k? Nemesis will soon catch up with you. Dog

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:45am On Nov 12, 2021
hopefulLandlord:

Kpam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Adamu To General Garba Wahab: I’m In Firm Control Of Nigeria Police Force / Armed Robbery On Ikorodu Road This Evening / NDLEA Intercepts 64,863kg Laughing Gas Consignments At Lagos Port, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.