Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei (2907 Views)

Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River / Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Photo Of A Man Found In A Bottle In Ghana, Floating In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 4:10am On Nov 12, 2021
What chapter of the Holy Bible approve of women and men conducting prayers together naked in such a brownish river while the Pastor was at their back defending the doctrine of his own Church without being asked.
The bacteria in the polluted water was enough to cause another ailments worse than the solution to the problems of their lives they came to solve.
The Holy Bible described some categories of men and women when it says,
"Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."
The Officiating Pastor who may have come from the Southeast was quoted as saying,
"We are not stealing, my God will bless you. It is God Almighty that has money that has water no human being on Earth. There is only one power, there is only one God.  Jehovah the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.
Any other God you know it does not concern me."
The Pastor was seen spraying the N50 denominations on the men and women  who backed the camera naked. The notes littered the stream.
WATCH THE VIDEO FOR THE MORE AMAZING SCENES>>>

SEE PHOTOS>>>

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO+DETAILS>>>
https://www.sojworldnews.com/amazing-watch-video-of-men-and-women-bathe-together-naked-in-a-river-with-their-pastor/

EDITOR'S NOTE
Dear Valued Friends,
If you are fascinated by our prompt, factual news reportage, why not allow us send our news directly into your WhatsApp box as the news breaks?
You can introduce your friends if you are already one of us.
Chat us with 09069473894 with your name and where you are chatting from to add your name to our data base.
We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference (www.sojworldnews.com)

Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by Wawelexy(m): 4:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Rituals section going on over there....

Me am certain that no matter how those men pretend not to be moved by the unclothedness of this ladies, we go see person wey him john Thomas go still rise under river, that thing no get shame....

Meanwhile, that pastor should be arrested for brainwashing these fools...

Mr righteousness must see this....
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by kristonium(m): 5:20am On Nov 12, 2021
This is foolery taken too far!
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by Godons1: 5:35am On Nov 12, 2021
SojWORLDWIDE:
What chapter of the Holy Bible approve of women and men conducting prayers together naked in such a brownish river while the Pastor was at their back defending the doctrine of his own Church without being asked.
The bacteria in the polluted water was enough to cause another ailments worse than the solution to the problems of their lives they came to solve.
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."
The Officiating Pastor who may have come from the Southeast was quoted as saying,
"We are not stealing, my God will bless you. It is God Almighty that has money that has water no human being on Earth. There is only one power, there is only one God.  Jehovah the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords.
The Pastor was seen spraying the N50 denominations on the men and women  who backed the camera naked. The notes littered the stream.

SEE PHOTOS>>>

https://www.sojworldnews.com/amazing-watch-video-of-men-and-women-bathe-together-naked-in-a-river-with-their-pastor/

EDITOR'S NOTE
Dear Valued Friends,
If you are fascinated by our prompt, factual news reportage, why not allow us send our news directly into your WhatsApp box as the news breaks?
Chat us with 09069473894 with your name and where you are chatting from to add your name to our data base.

Hmmmm, IGBO Pastor and Igbo Men. I sight Obi Cubana, Emoney, the owner of INNOSON MOTORS and many other Men from the East. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Nwanne, ike gwuru!
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by buttlover(m): 6:42am On Nov 12, 2021
This is what they believe. Why are you having headache over it?
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by MightySparrow: 6:59am On Nov 12, 2021
Those days, our forebears did same with no cases of rape. These days, fathers rape their children!
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by Inferior19: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2021
SojWORLDWIDE:

SEE PHOTOS>>>

EDITOR'S NOTE
Dear Valued Friends,

I'm kind of wondering what he said to this ladies that made them to allow such..No shame at all?naked with other men?
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by Hotspotbro(m): 8:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Where's the church?I wan check sth.
This kind of skinny dipping is common where ever a overflowing river is.
Re: AMAZING! Watch Video Of Men And Women Bathe Together Naked In A River With Thei by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2021
buttlover:
This is what they believe. Why are you having headache over it?
the thing tire me oo..

(1) (Reply)

February 2018 Global Communion Service With Pastor Chris / BABY HUSBAND : A Christian Inspired Story By Eyezik3 / Nigerian Christian Songs Lyrics Thread. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.