Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look (9668 Views)

New Photos Of Actress Steph Nora Okere, Who Missed Her? / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / She's Happy! Actress Steph-nora Okere Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by rockers: 6:24am On Jun 07, 2011

Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2011
abeg shes too old jare , angry
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2011
this is Photoshop look not a new look.
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by madoba: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
camelot:

Too old for what exactly? Too old to look good and hot for herself? Girl friend please get a grip there's absolutely nothing wrong with her looks or with older women dressing fine to look good, so long as their dressing is not indecent or inappropriate. You realise we are all going to age some day don't you? So the too old phrase will apply to you sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by ifyalways(f): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
@OP,that is Steph Nora Okere and not Okereke.
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by MMM2(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
angry
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by dubem3(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
ifyalways:

@OP,that is Steph Nora Okere and not Okereke.

i was beginning to wonder if i didn't know steph okereke
cos thats obviously not her
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by amyliajane(f): 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
@madoba, i really do agree with u 100%, aint nothing wrong in looking older, besides we all are going to age one day, sooner or later and there isnt anything wrong in dressing to look good even the whites at 60 they still dress very well with their trousers and make ups
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by xanadu101(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
she look exactly like my new sugar mummy. she looks sooo pretty. i love her kiss
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2011
still pretty
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by loyet: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2011
madoba:

Too old for what exactly? Too old to look good and hot for herself? Girl friend please get a grip there's absolutely nothing wrong with her looks or with older women dressing fine to look good, so long as their dressing is not indecent or inappropriate. You realise we are all going to age some day don't you? So the too old phrase will apply to you sooner or later.
My Dear God bless you. who knows the monkey that is making that coment

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by kokoye(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
She looks good.
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by kokoye(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
camelot:

hater alert

too old??

you can always die young - your choice
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by omega25red(m): 2:39pm On Jun 08, 2011
what did she look like before can we get a compareson?
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by friedrice1: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2011
aanumama:

this is Photoshop look not a new look.

Agreed!
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by sayso: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
wetin be all this one.person take picture gbam for NL front page.
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by vislabraye(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
sayso:

I wonder O!!
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by yoboone(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2011
SOME PPLE CAN TALK BRA-BRA-BRA, COULD U IMAGINE? SOMEBODY IS GETTING YOUNGER AND U ARE SAYING THIS PERSON DOESN'T WANT TO GET OLD, NOW THE SAME PERSON IS GETTING OLDER AND U ARE STILL COMPLAINING.
KEE IHE AGA EMERE UMU-UWA KA ODI UMU-UWA NMA?

I HATE IMMORALITY IN THE EYES OF MINORITY.
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by mummy3(f): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2011
camelot:

abeg shes too old jare ,  angry

Chameleon u be jealousy
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by juman(m): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2011
Beautiful
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by feyiad(f): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
Looking Ever Beautiful
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by Exponental(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
She is still d same! Y front page pls?
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by WackyJ1(m): 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2011
I came to see Stephanie Okereke and i see, Mtchewwww, Na wa for the poster
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by bxg(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
so wats new about d look undecided
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by chelseabmw(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2011
Nice pics
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by hildaa(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2011
good looking cool cool cool cool
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2011
If you go smile, then smile.

What is with the useless fake smile!
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
Sagamite:

If you go smile, then smile.

What is with the useless fake smile!

grin Abi you want her facial muscle to collapse take am easy, at that age if you smile too much, it is not only your skin that will wrinkle grin
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by mamagee3(f): 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2011
sayso:

That's Nairaland for you!

If tuface idibia takes a public photoshoot, it's gonna be on the front page.
Re: Pictures: Steph Nora Okere comes back with new look by Godpickin: 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
Dirty pig!!!!!!Stop defrauding pple...swine

(1) (Reply)

Who Knew Jim Iyke Had A Son With Nadia? Well Meet Him Here (photo) / Lady Goes Gaga While Dancing As She Exposes Her Private Part On Stage [LOOK] / Stella Damasus And Husband, Daniel Ademinokan Separated After She Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.