Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Cost And Issuance Of International Passsport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost And Issuance Of International Passsport (327 Views)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost And Issuance Of International Passsport by Bjkhaleed(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2021
Good morning nairalanders,

I texted a traveling firm representative regarding to cost and issuance of an international passport. To my surprise he responded with the price of 130k for 64pages; insisting that no last price that that is the price from immigration office.

However I doubt its half of what he tagged at that price. So now, I'm soliciting for your opinions and direction on how to go about it, and the fast track (office or state office) irrespective of the distance covered to acquire it without taking up to a month for issuance. As well as at cheaper fee to get it.

Thanks
Re: Cost And Issuance Of International Passsport by sirgalahad26(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: Cost And Issuance Of International Passsport by Bjkhaleed(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free 5 Thousand Naira Airtime / The Overhead Bridge Construction At Yaba (video)(picture) / Why And When Did You Come To Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.