Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Reality; I Was Raped By My Uncle From Ages 9 To 12 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reality; I Was Raped By My Uncle From Ages 9 To 12 (704 Views)

I Was Raped By Mt Math Teacher / Reality; I Believed I’m Right, But!!! / Uncle Rufus (21+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality; I Was Raped By My Uncle From Ages 9 To 12 by Ochari: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021
While still reading my book THE SEXUALLY SMART GIRL, Deborah (pseudonym) chatted with me saying. “I love your book. It’s encouraging although I haven’t finished reading it. It says I still have hope.” I was curious to know why she said that gave her hope, and she told me the story.

“I was sexually harassed by one of my uncles when I was younger; I was 9 years old going to 10 when it started, and that has been hard to keep off from my head. I keep remembering it and keep hating myself for it even though it was not my fault.

We used to travel to the village most time when I was younger. There was this my uncle – my dad’s younger brother. He called me one of the days that I should come and help him do something and I followed him. Reaching there, he brought me close and warned me that whatever he did with me, he did not want to hear it outside if not he will kill me. I was scared because he was a military officer.

He asked me to pull my clothes, I did and he insert his finger into my vagina and started pushing in and out. After some time, he brought out his dick and asked me to suck it and I did while he was handling my small breasts. He kept doing it, using my mouth to ride his dick. It lasted for three years and it was stopped because he had an
Continue Reading.........
https://felicitygists.com/reality-i-was-raped-by-my-uncle-from-ages-9-to-12/

(1) (Reply)

A Story My Friend Told Me. Learn From It. / Screenwrting Jobs And Training / Graphix Graphix Graphix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.