Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) (27845 Views)

27-year-old Suspected Burglar Apprehended In Osun - Picture / Man Steals Goat, Slaughters It And Wears It On His Body Like A Vest. Photos / Man Turns Lady Into A Goat In Port Harcourt - Facebook User Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by NaijaCover(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
Operatives of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Osun State Command, have rescued a mother of three, Adewole Suliyat from being lynched by residents of Ayepe area of Osogbo for stealing a goat.

The Command’s spokesperson, DSC Adigun Daniel, who confirmed the incident in a statement on Thursday, November 11, said members of the community have lodged complaints of missing domestic animals in recent times.

“On the 9th of November, 2021, one woman named Adewole Suliyat, F,30, a mother of three who claimed to be a trader and hails from Konda area, Ilobu, Irepodun Local Government of Osun State was caught by a neighbour at Ayepe Area in Osogbo where she came to steal a black goat," Adigun stated.

“Taking the stolen she goat out of the community, she was challenged and upon interrogation she confessed to have stolen it. Residents of the area who were furious about the act pounced on her to avenge but for the intervention of the NSCDC personnel, Osun State Command, she was rescued,"

In her confessional statement she admitted to have committed the crime. She came all the way from Ilobu, Irepodun Local Government to Oke Ayepe, Osogbo Local Government.

“I have a peculiar way of catching the animals. I usually carry some dried peel of cassava in a plastic basket so when I look round and find no one in sight, I put down the basket. Goats find it attractive and while feeding on it I catch and tie them. Anyone I meet on the way would think I bought it from the owner," the woman explained.

The PRO added that the woman will be charged to court after the investigation.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/mother-of-three-almost-lynched-for-stealing-goat-in-osun-2.html

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Elsanchez: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmmm, desperate times

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by paulolee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
just too baaad, m jus happy dey didnt lynch her...at least for d sake of her children

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by paulolee(m): 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Elsanchez:
Hmmm, desperate times
calls for desperate measures bt dis wan tooo bad bcoz stealing isnt an option

34 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by doctor20202020(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Things are too hade this time u can go out and work or do prostitution money dey inside

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ok na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Residents of the area who were furious about the act pounced on her to avenge but for the intervention of the NSCDC personnel, Osun State Command, she was rescued,"
Poverty, hardship, frustration and aggression is all I see here .

Poverty and hardship for her to have considered stealing the goats as solution to her immediate needs.

Frustrations and aggression for the residents to have attempted lynching a woman and mother of 3 for stealing goats

28 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by puresaint(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Could it be hunger....

Thinking aloud ....

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Unclebee009(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not nice.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by 69dripping: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Let her go o, she has mouth to feed grin

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by wunmi590(m): 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021

Hunger is every where, I wish people can help her

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by temitope27(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I think na poverty, the government should give her money to start a business

13 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by atobs4real(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
See the level of hunger working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by atobs4real(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
I pity the woman for allowing hunger to play a major role in her life

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Sultty(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
crime does not pay

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Honey I blame Bubu

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
I would have assisted but she is...

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Almubarak5: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS EVERYONE’s

THE MORE WE DONT ALL FIGHT THIS,

THE YOUTH WILL CONTINUE BEING HARASSED BY THE POLICE

MARKET AND BUSINESS WILL REALLY NOT PROSPER FOR COMMON MEN…

GRADUATES WILL CONTINUE BEING JOBLESS

MOTHERS WILL CONTINUE LOOKING FOR DESPERATE MEASURES TO CATER FOR THEIR CHILDREN

WIVES WILL BECOME MORE ADULTEROUS IN WEDLOCK

INSECURITY AND KIDNAPPING WILL CONTINUE

EFFECTS OF POVERTY AND BAD GOVERNANCE IS REAL AND THE CALAMITY WILL NOT SKIP US IF WE DONT FIGHT FOR A CHANGE TOGETHER

WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUFFER INDIVIDUALLY IF WE CAN NOT BE REASONABLE HUMAN BEINGS WHO CAN COME TOGETHER FOR WHATS BEST FOR ALL

HOW MANY LIVES LOST TO BAD ROADS, BAD MEDICAL BENEFITS FOR MASSES…

AND ITS SO FUNNY WE ARE ALL TRYING TO AVOID THIS WHEN NO ONE IS TRULY SAFE FROM THE CALAMITY UNTIL ITS THERE TURN.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
paulolee:

calling him to do wat?? to place a call for DM to prosecute d woman bcoz na him get d goat??
I tire oo..but why Dem dey fond of that name calling?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by onyenatruchi: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Op, are they from Yoruba lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
She's gonna face the law..

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by yaveh: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Just too bad

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by isaiah4life(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Because of common goat, they want to take her to court. Haba! Poverty is a bastard. All for survival.

Give us the grace never to allow the evil clutches of poverty to push us to sin against God and man.

I rather beg than commit crime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by Pefidad: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Poverty is a curse

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by grandstar(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thanks for hiding her face.

May the same mercy be showered unto you when you commit an error

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Three Steals Goat In Osun (Picture) by seunolu7: 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
onyenatruchi:
Op, are they from Yoruba lipsrsealed

lol. You people will be saying your nonsense after taking mkpuru miri

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa / Man Stabs Apprentice To Death In Lagos Over N500 / Young Man Left Bloodied After Being Ambushed And Attacked By Cultists. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.