Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,524 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54339 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2021
sterlingD:

To the OP did you really review and key into the above advise given to you around this time last year?l will advice you to tell this man whole truth because when he man finds out he will see it that you tried to rope him in with a pregnancy and that this is not what he bargained for and he will leave you. What l am seeing here is that you entered a vicious cycle and u will need serious effort to break and stop this cycle

I will tell him next year when i put to bed
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by philus66(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.
Honestly my dear, secrecy has never been the bedrock of any successful marriage. Also know that marriage is not the only ladder to living a successful life, for the fact that you have 5 children already doesn't make you less successful or unfortunate in the society,pick yourself up,dust yourself and look on the bright side you are not the first to have had such a life and I bet you, you can never be the last. Lying to that man in the name of love is not the best decision my dear,I don't want to advice you on what to do I just want to let you know that you can be more successful outside marriage..

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by kushme: 10:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first

Firstly, you are a selfish piss of shiiit.

Most girls of 26 and 27yrs listen to nothing if they are about to get married.

In your heart you already know you are not telling the Simp and betabux nothing about those kids and you've also damned the consequences until after the wedding. You're just here to find support from people thinking what is in your head already.

You don't want to loose your meal ticket to a future tickin' time bomb.

Yes, I understand that, what he doesn't know won't hurt y'all. However, just watch, signs are ahead. Though, who might tell? life is not always black and white, so you might be a fortunate bastard till death do you part.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by superCleanworks(m): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

it will never be well with you.
you are a curse to all men. destiny destroying demon.

i pray it is twins you in that your belly and the guy will run away then you will come here and tell us how wicked the guy is.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2021
You're a vile person, you've made your bed now lay in it, reap what you sow, i hope he found out you disgusting excuse for a human. He deserves better than you, you're trash.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Classickj(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
it better she tell him now... One way or the other the guy would still find out cheesy
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Ovufavour498: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Is unfair....let him know about it if he leaves u...relax born ur pikin and train them ok shocked
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Classickj(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first
So to say that happiness wouldn't last long
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by johnzadok: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
You are very heartless and very wicked. For your information anything built on deceit can never last, if you still go ahead by deceiving him to Mary you without letting him know your background before marriage he will never forgives you, he will never trust you and he will still leaves you and it will be more painful than now. To be on the good side tell him now and I bet you he will understand and still marry you and you will be at peace. God mercy speak for you
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by dynamic007(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

You are an absolute disgrace to yourself, and the children you mother. You have no Idea what you are doing. I hope the gentleman has enough sense to leave you whenever he finds out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

3 diff fathers not 4 my hubby to be is my last stop
And who said he is your last stop? Don't know if you're trolling because this story of yours sounds unbelievable but if you aren't, I want you to know that you are a very selfish and narcissistic human being. Can you hear yourself talk? You are about to go into a marriage of deceit wherein your partner has no idea of your other kids because you can't tell the truth. Not only that, your kids are scattered every where, 2 with their father, one with your mother's sister's daughter . You literally left your kid with your cousin and you're here saying they are doing well. How can we believe you? You already sound like a selfish person who cares about her happiness and men more than the kids who didn't asked to be brought into this unfortunate situation. You and your baby daddies are irresponsible parents! They (your children) will grow up to resent you and you will have no one to blame. You will throw everything away to play a happy family with the new guy whom you are about to deceive into marriage while you care less if your kids are doing okay. Where is the fourth child? You wanna wait till next year to tell the truth thinking the baby you are about to give him would tie him down? Lmao, think twice because you are on your way to being single again
Mummiesgirls4:

I will tell him next year when i put to bed
You may be divorced next year, dishonesty is a deal breaker. And you will have no one to blame but yourself because you're a POS. Tell the truth now, if he loves you, he will forgive you and go ahead with the wedding, if he can't, count your losses and move on because there is someone out there who would love you just the way you are, kids or no kids but of course you're too selfish to see that.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Prettiepearlz:

And who said he is your last stop? Don't know if you're trolling because this story of yours sounds unbelievable but if you aren't, I want you to know that you are a very selfish and narcissistic human being. Can you hear yourself talk? You are about to go into a marriage of deceit wherein your partner has no idea of your other kids because you can't tell the truth. Not only that, your kids are scattered every where, 2 with their father, one with your mother's sister's daughter . You literally left your kid with your cousin and you're here saying they are doing well. How can we believe you? You already sound like a selfish person who cares about her happiness and men more than the kids who didn't asked to be brought into this unfortunate situation. You and your baby daddies are irresponsible parents! They will grow up to resent you and you will have no one to blame. You will throw everything away to play a happy family with the new guy whom you are about to deceive into marriage while you care less if your kids are doing okay. Where is the fourth child? You wanna wait till next year to tell the truth thinking the baby you are about to give him would tie him down? Lmao, think twice because you are on your way to being single again
You may be divorced next year, dishonesty is a deal breaker. And you will have no one to blame but yourself because you're a POS. Tell the truth now, if he loves he will forgive you and go ahead with the wedding, if he can't , count your losses and move on because there is someone out there who would love you just the way you are, kids or no kids but of course you're too selfish to see that.

Even if he divorce me next year like u said and do you think he will marry u ?
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ypungjaycoded: 1:08am On Nov 14, 2021
This one be like lie sha. There should be a way to verify stories for genuiry and occurrence, else, NL will lose its credibility
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Even if he divorce me next year like u said and do you think he will marry u ?
Lmao cheesy cheesy clearly you are not an intelligent person. I can't marry a man who loves you or have anything to do with you because your level of intelligence clearly shows the men you follow may be as dumb as you are. Good luck in your game of deceit, please don't come crying wolf when you're caught. Your own go pass divorce, they will annul your wedding like it never happened. I hope you find peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by descartes400: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes because I have no other option but I also feel sad that I have to keep this secret from him

This response here is dispecable which leads me to the belief that the story is not real and that "mummiesgirls" is the same person housing the moniker" Iyaebe "
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Agboconsult1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

I know it very well he will find out one day but I pray that will be 20 years after marriage because I want to grow old with him

This is manipulation. And its evil. Hope u have conscience. U will be definitely be busted by the people that knows u. U can hide. Its better to uproot the evil than to allow it continue.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Breastfeed: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
lol, e dey happen grin
aktolly54:
your boobs no fall? How come he don't notice you already breastfeed 4 children in the past? At least the thing no go firm like person wey never born
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by olamakinde(m): 12:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
you're so damn evil
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Damfostopper(m): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Op is just one loose promiscuous person..

Smh
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Baby daddy needs some advice! please read and advise, read till the end.

https://www.nairaland.com/6855341/baby-daddy-needs-some-advice#107753450
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Missonas(f): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

I have 4 I.told him I only have 1 so he doesn't know about the other 3.

Wow ok. Just tell him about the others now. If he leaves fine..hope you have told him
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Missonas:

Wow ok. Just tell him about the others now. If he leaves fine..hope you have told him

No I haven't because I am not ready and we are busy preparing for the wedding
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by emmaodet: 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
crackhaus:
It's feminists that should advise you.

Me I'm only interested in advising that man that decided to marry you. Let me check his head.

Crackhaus, sup brother.
Seems you are less busy today. You have really been active on nairaland today.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Baueress: 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Wickedness.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by crackhaus: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmaodet:

Crackhaus, sup brother.
Seems you are less busy today. You have really been active on nairaland today.
Lol, today?

The comment you quoted was from a few days ago bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2021
Tommorow is the big day for me I will become a Mrs, I am nervous about it now . Please pray for me
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Ktosin753: 11:50am On Nov 26, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
Tommorow is the big day for me I will become a Mrs, I am nervous about it now . Please pray for me
You are a very wicked and heartless soul.
You deserve no prayer.
You decieved a young man.
You will never find happiness in that deceitful marriage. Karma will locate you and you will shed painful tears in regret.
I am already doing a countdown for you.
You will soon be back in the street as a single mother of 5kids with 3different fathers.
Shameless woman.
You are a disgrace to Motherhood..
Giving birth like rats and sharing the innocent kids to family members so you can continue fucking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Prettiepearlz(f): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
We should pray for you? undecided Even if we do, the prayers won't save you from what learning the truth will cause to your life. Well, I don't think you're real, I still believe you are trolling.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by efficiencie(m): 1:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Madam you are trying so hard to breed the beast that will ultimately consume you. You have 4 children already and now you are pregnant for a man who is spending a lot to wed you but you kept your previous escapades a secret. Do you know if this man has mental health issues? Do you know how murderous that man may get if he learns of your little secret? At this rate you will likely get pregnant for another man again because you are comfortable with doing so. Are you prepared for the consequences of living this way? Is this how to pursue happiness? Is it happiness you are pursuing abi na destruction? Do you care about the future of your children? Assuming you can sustain this lie for ever, are you prepared for the consequences of your lies on your other 4 children? If you are prepared to carry your lies to your grave are your prepared to face the LORD GOD and explain to Him why it was necessary to lie, deceive and jeopardize the happiness of another person to achieve your imaginary happiness? Food for thought!

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2021
efficiencie:

Madam you are trying so hard to breed the beast that will ultimately consume you. You have 4 children already and now you are pregnant for a man who is spending a lot to wed you but you kept your previous escapades a secret. Do you know if this man has mental health issues? Do you know how murderous that man may get if he learns of your little secret? At this rate you will likely get pregnant for another man again because you are comfortable with doing so. Are you prepared for the consequences of living this way? Is this how to pursue happiness? Is it happiness you are pursuing abi na destruction? Do you care about the future of your children? Assuming you can sustain this lie for ever, are you prepared for the consequences of your lies on your other 4 children? If you are prepared to carry your lies to your grave are your prepared to face the LORD GOD and explain to Him why it was necessary to lie, deceive and jeopardize the happiness of another person to achieve your imaginary happiness? Food for thought!

Well I've already asked God for forgiveness if he wasn't happy with me he wouldn't allow me to get married in the first place , my wedding day was the saddest day of my life because my heart was heavy but everything went well. I will keep quiet and enjoy my marriage if he ever find out I prayed God will soften his heart to forgive so we can continue together .
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by saintade01(m): 7:03am On Nov 30, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Well I've already asked God for forgiveness if he wasn't happy with me he wouldn't allow me to get married in the first place , my wedding day was the saddest day of my life because my heart was heavy but everything went well. I will keep quiet and enjoy my marriage if he ever find out I prayed God will soften his heart to forgive so we can continue together .

You will definitely reap what you sow in tears. Just be aware and prepare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by azammi(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummiesgirls4:
it like this is your husband. He sounds pissed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.