Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? (1069 Views)

Who Conceived Jesus Christ, The Father Or The Holy Ghost / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad? / COZA: Busola Didn’t Lie About Her Rape – Olotu, Biodun’s Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
I mean, it’s possible she probably fornicated and had Jesus out of wedlock. To cover it, she cooked up the story of Holy Spirit.
And now no one knows the actual father of Jesus, Joseph was compelled to accept the bastard into his family because he loved Mary so much.

Na so religion take start o, A possible Bastard that might have been fathered by king Herod became a deity because his mother lied.

To be sincere, this story is more plausible that the Holy Spirit nonsense.

Dtruthspeaker, what do you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by ajumma(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
mad people in all facet of life

3 Likes

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Tallesty1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
meth at work.
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by pocohantas(f): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
meth at work.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Ynix(m): 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I mean, it’s possible she probably fornicated and had Jesus out of wedlock. To cover it, she cooked up the story of Holy Spirit.
And now no one knows the actual father of Jesus, Joseph was compelled to accept the bastard into his family because he loved Mary so much.

Na so religion take start o, A possible Bastard that might have been fathered by king Herod became a deity because his mother lied.

Congratulations bro, a demon has just activated your stupidity potentials, keep it up as you get aroused by the demon.
Meanwhile I want to ask, how sure are you that you are the legitimate son of your father
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

Congratulations bro, a demon has just activated your stupidity potentials, keep it up as you get aroused by the demon.
Meanwhile I want to ask, how sure are you that you are the legitimate son of your father
Just because I don’t believe that a Hebrew olosho gave birth to god?

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Tallesty1(m): 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
gringrin

Nah wetin fit make person dey think this way be that.
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Ynix(m): 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
Just because I don’t believe that a Hebrew olosho gave birth to god?
The same way I doubt if you are actually the son of your dad, so simple grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
And now no one knows the actual father of Jesus, Joseph was compelled to accept the bastard into his family because he loved Mary so much. Na so religion take start o, A possible Bastard that might have been fathered by king Herod became a deity because his mother lied. To be sincere, this story is more plausible that the Holy Spirit nonsense.

The book says she got pregnant through the Holy Spirit but let's assume she lied, what about Elizabeth the mother of John?
She must have related her experience when Mary visited her nah! Luke 1:39-45

So everyone lied that Jesus performed miracles and everything was a lie simply because you're an atheist, and you're terribly disturbed that some people believe the Bible rather than your Evolution Theory, shey? cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

The same way I doubt if you are actually the son of your dad, so simple s grin
At lease my mom didn’t lie that Holy Spirit slept with her.
She didn’t create a whole new religion from it grin

Mary the Hebrew olosho did grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The book says she got pregnant through the Holy Spirit but let's assume she lied, what about Elizabeth the mother of John?

So everyone lied that Jesus performed miracles and everything was a lie simply because you're an atheist, and you're terribly disturbed that some people believe the Bible rather than your Evolution Theory, shey? cheesy
I seriously think king Herod is responsible for it.
grin

Why allow Joseph adopt a bastard son?

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Ynix(m): 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:

Just because you can't read you did not know that her husband to be dreamt and confirmed that the child is from God and not by human intercourse.
My Bible says answer a fool so he doesn't think he is wise. Don't bother answering him so he doesn't seem to be wise.
Just use your head to think, give me your dad's number so I can tell him to go to any lab and proof if you are actually his son
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by ajumma(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:

@bold that is slandering
woe unto thee
May the Lord have mercy on soul
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
ajumma:

@bold that is slandering
woe unto thee

He is an evil-lite, so expect Stupidity Activated!

2 Likes

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Ynix(m): 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The evolution religion that says he originated from monkey

1 Like

Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by ajumma(m): 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

an evil personified
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
ajumma:

@bold that is slandering
woe unto thee
Lol grin

The lord doesn’t exist, it was made up because of Mary’s lie
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
ajumma:

an evil personified
grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ynix:

Just because you can't read you did not know that her husband to be dreamt and confirmed that the child is from God and not by human intercourse.
My Bible says answer a fool so he doesn't think he is wise. Don't bother answering him so he doesn't seem to be wise.
Just use your head to think, give me your dad's number so I can tell him to go to any lab and proof if you are actually his son
Doesnt mean that king Herod didn’t father Jesus.

All the lies just to cover Jesus bastard status. grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

All hail the divine bastard.
The one whom his mother lied about his conception. grin

Amen
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:

Simple, it is a case God played Babushka Doll on Mary as the Russians have proven with their creations called "matryoshka".

Same as you entering your creation called "mascot"..
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
All hail the divine bastard.
The one whom his mother lied about his conception. grin

Amen

grin Stupidity Activiated is on the prowl! Yeeha! grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
meth at work.

grin grin hahaha grin grin nke di highly contrentrated grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
ajumma:
mad people in all facet of life

grin I tell you! grin

And as they hate God, the madder they become! grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
ajumma:

an evil personified

Fully indwelled by Satan!
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Workch: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Stupidity Activiated is on the prowl! Yeeha! grin
I don’t serve a bastard grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I don’t serve a bastard grin

grin That's what Rejected potential job seekers always say when they find their Application was Rejected! grin grin grin
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Workch:
I seriously king Herod is responsible for it.
grin
Why allow Joseph adopt a bastard son?
All these headache because you don't want to obey simple life saving instructions, shey? cheesy
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by orisa37: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sufficient EVIDENCES

1, THE SHEPHERDS SAW THE ANGEL TALKING TO MARY.

2, MARY SAW THE. ANGEL IMPLORING THE SHEPARDS TO WORSHIP MARY.

3, MARY WASN'T ALONE SINGING THE MAGNIFICAT.

4, THE ANGEL APPEARED TO ZACHARIAH AND JOSEPH CONCERNING THE PREGNANCY.

5, WHEN ELIZABETH HEARD MARY KNOCKED AT THE, THE BABY (JOHN TO BE) LEAPED IN HER AND SHE WAS FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT OF THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD

6, THE BABY AND MARY WERE ESPECIALLY PROTECTED SAFE AND SECURED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER TILL HE WAS BORN.

7, IN THE CRADLE, MARY AND CHILD FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT, SPOKE VARIOUSLY THE THREE WISE MEN

8, AND MANY MORE EVIDENCES.
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

All these headache because you don't want to obey simple life saving instructions, shey? cheesy

He cannot! God Rejected him, so like Saul, he has to find his witch, before his demons make him commit suicide. grin

So, like a rejected employee, he must insult the employer Who did not hire him and speak infamies against Him!
Re: How Are We Sure Mary Didn’t Lie About How She Conceived Jesus? by orisa37: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Meanwhile I want to ask, how sure are you that you are the legitimate son of your father?

Good question. He is CAIN born by EVE impregnated by The SERPENT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Suffer After Giving Their Life To Christ? / Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough? / Did God Create The Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.