Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Creative Infographic Artist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Creative Infographic Artist (141 Views)

Npower: Proposed Exit Package (Infographic) / An Infographic Resumé That Can Land You A Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Infographic Artist by SoNature(m): 5:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys,

I need the services of a creative graphics artist with super-good infographic skills.

Basically, I will provide articles and you will incorporate creative infographics into the articles. It can also be a corporate profile or brochure.

Please if you have a full-time job elsewhere, this is not for you.

If you are a freelance infographic artist, kindly share your best work samples with me via ifeanyinature99@gmail.com

If you are exceptionally good, I will get back to you to discuss the details of this project.

Kindly ignore this post if you have no samples to share with me.

While sending in your applications, kindly include your WhatsApp number. I will respond to your email and contact you on WhatsApp for on-the-go communication.

This is urgent, please.

I will be expecting your applications.

Please I don't need your CV - just work samples.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Solidworks Skills / Top SEO Tools That Can Help You In Ranking Better On The SERP / Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.