Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? (26947 Views)

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? / This Is My Problem With My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by whytediamond(m): 10:58am On Nov 22, 2021
luluosas:
Because you started distancing yourself from them because you felt you have arrived, and they no longer matter to you again. Check yourself

See this one. Because the person felt.

Or you felt they are now feeling proud.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Born2Breed(f): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2021
They are suffering from entitled mentality.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Lilsameey: 11:02am On Nov 22, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

It's like you are one of the kind of those people the OP mentioned.
It you don't understand, just ask me to explain, my statement automatically means he/she should not worry about people like that, they are not worth the stress. Cold water will cool you down and you will have a very peaceful sleep.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Jephyard(m): 11:04am On Nov 22, 2021
OfficialDad:

No wonder you are now broke. I see why.

grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously u don't know who I am. Broke!! grin grin

Sorry bro try next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2021
stuffs4me:
This kind of isues is more common amomg southerners particularly Yeebos.

Northerners particularly Hausas don't have hatred in them.
Is true, that is why if you make it As an Igbo Man never visit your village till you die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2021
Ernestforyou:

You Are right .When I was wearing one cloth up and down ,people were mocking me,calling me all sorts of names but immediately I bought car,omo. Come see war,but God win at last.
b
Haha
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by uthlaw: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which sector of this economy those hausa control again ?

Igbos control electronics ,
Moto spare parts
, phone accessories ,
big players in auto industry ,
big players in real estate
, dominate clothing market ,
dominate cosmetic market
,big players building materials ,
big player in pharmaceutical industry
Big player in he banking industry
Big player in the oil servicing industry
Big player in general commodity market
Big player in the retail market
Big players in aviation
Big players in Transport industry
Big players in lifestyle Industry
Big player is electrical systems
Big players in processed food industry

Name 5 Industry hausa are big players out BDC ?
imported products....you know watin be agriculture so!
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 22, 2021
Jephyard:

grin grin grin grin grin

Seriously u don't know who I am. Broke!! grin grin

Sorry bro try next time.

Swear say i no know you?. grin
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2021
My only advice to anyone who finally escapes poverty is to relocate.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
posty56:
it's not humans, Nigerians are evil and wicked , I can't wait to japa abeg, imagine me wey broke then pastor they tell me say neighbor they envy me, haba!! waiting u dey envy!!! make I die
Lol grin
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by mrvitalis(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2021
uthlaw:
imported products....you know watin be agriculture so!
Which agriculture are u talking about ? Middle belt dominate local produce not hausa ...u think u talking to a child ?

Benue and nasarawa own yam , even at that anambra and cross river yam are highest sort after down south

Cassava is produce down south n benue

Carrot , Irish potatoes n the rest are grown in jos ..

Corn is imported mostly but grown all over
U got onions we got fruits
We all grow sweet potatoes

About from onions ( and the grains Millet and guinea corn on u people eat ) name the agro produce hausa dominate oga

North produce food ..same old lies everyday

Do u produce garri ? Fufu ? Okra ? Equisi ? Igbono ? Cocoa yam ? Rice ? Beans come from niger and chad mostly ..same with cow and goats ( u suprised I know)

Tomatoes everyone contribute now so relax

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Annypee: 11:34am On Nov 22, 2021
This writer how did you read my mind? I have been served a quite notice without a reason simply because God showed me favor lately. Hmmmm ! One thing I'm sure of is that the just must surely be vindicated no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[quote author=jericco1 post=107559974]Humans are innately a jealous creature, they get disturbed seeing others prosper.

It is well

You Have ended this Discussion!

Humans are naturally Selfish and Jealous! We Wants Good things for Ourselves only! When anoda Getting it, we feel Sad and Pained! embarassed
Only A VERY FEW Selfless pple exists in dis World!

The Other Day when the Lady Pastor advised those who have Progressed Financially to Change their Friends, many here were Bashing her left and Right! sad

When You Suddenly or Gradually become Rich, It will Definitely Pain ur friends, siblings, neighbours,etc..
because You are a Reminder of Their Inability to meet dier Life Goals! embarassed sad
Word!

Everything you write up there nah 100% fact
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Which agriculture are u talking about ? Middle belt dominate local produce not hausa ...u think u talking to a child ?

Benue and nasarawa own yam , even at that anambra and cross river yam are highest sort after down south

Cassava is produce down south n benue

Carrot , Irish potatoes n the rest are grown in jos ..

Corn is imported mostly but grown all over
U got onions we got fruits
We all grow sweet potatoes

About from onions ( and the grains Millet and guinea corn on u people eat ) name the agro produce hausa dominate oga

North produce food ..same old lies everyday

Do u produce garri ? Fufu ? Okra ? Equisi ? Igbono ? Cocoa yam ? Rice ? Beans come from niger and chad mostly ..same with cow and goats ( u suprised I know)

Tomatoes everyone contribute now so relax

Abeg quote me whenever you wan reply am. I'm loving how intelligent you are. E shock say you sabi all the stuff.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Labadi69: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2021
Lilsameey:
Go and sip cold water and sleep.

grin grin cheesy
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2021
melviniyke2002:
not true,come to office's n see smtin
Nah wah o
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Jephyard(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2021
OfficialDad:

Swear say i no know you?. grin

Really!! Try let me see. wink smiley
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2021
Anger is destructive and cruel,but nothing compared to Jealousy.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Chidexsco8448(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Financial upliftment generally comes with jealousy n envy especially d poor ones so we hv to be careful

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by olaztek(m): 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2021
It is because most Nigerians derive pleasure in seeing people suffer. Bad news sweeten their ears than good news. They love gisting bad conditions of their neighbors like rather than finding ways to uplift them

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by NaBanga: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Whites can be envious of each other and continue to work towards a common goal. They feel pride in bettering themselves as a group. Blacks cannot do this. The black heart seems to be more evil towards his fellow man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
Jephyard:

Really!! Try let me see. wink smiley

No worry, make we for no see for reality.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by benqo01(m): 12:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
When you make money leave the hood,hatred start from there

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
Prettydevil:
What is with people and envy? Why do people want you to suffer like them before they can be free with you?

Why would a landlady pursue every single tenant who has ever lived in her house once they start buying cars, generators , ac and plasma TVs. The landlady cannot stand a tenant doing well than them because they have none of the appliances I just mentioned.

What is wrong with people? Why do people kill their friends because they are making money? Why do people have an issue with you once you start dressing rich and glowing skin?

Why is envy so strong in the hearts of people?

Change your heading to "Why Do Nigerian" It's very common among Nigerians. Hatred & Envy everywhere.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Decide2rise: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2021
Divoc19:
We are all born with hatered for one another.
Lucky people got their own managed from childhood while those that grow with theirs are the ones tormenting the world at large today.
Not all persons are birthed with such. Though only a few are not guilty of that

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Scamburster(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Divoc19:
We are all born with hatered for one another.
Lucky people got their own managed from childhood while those that grow with theirs are the ones tormenting the world at large today.
I will study this your topic.
Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by nerdjared: 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2021
uthlaw:
remove those drug Barron...how much Igbo get near hausa....who even hate Igbo!

Igbos are more industrious, how many Hausa do you see learning a trade like the Igbo system? Aside govt support Hausa will be more like Tchadians and Nigeriens.

In my city Igbos prefer selling toothpicks and matches along express roads while Hausas will be begging up and down

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by legennd2: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
Sadly, envy is human nature. It takes the grace of God to outgrow it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by translux(m): 2:30pm On Nov 22, 2021
I have been on this platform for over Ten years but I need to confess to you guys that this topic is the most reasonable topic I have ever viewed.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? by Divoc19(f): 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please do I'll be waiting for your findings smiley
Scamburster:

I will study this your topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Of These Childhood Games Did You Play? / Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.