Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age (23428 Views)

Bode George On Okada Ban: Sanwo-olu Acting Like Someone From Stone Age / Nigerian Senators Still Live In The Stone Age - Ben Bruce / I Didn’t Hire Thugs To Stone Aisha Alhassan’s Convoy –taraba Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Sleekfingers: 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

https://punchng.com/why-i-now-oppose-buhari-dele-momodu/

I like what buhari is doing.....shebi, most nigerians say dem no get sense.....buhari is using hunger and gagging to reset their brains......If dem like make dem vote for another idiot in 2023......

Before, buhari finish is tenure in 2023.....many nigerians go see shit for road , call am EWA AGOIN or akara......

Buhari nigerians love your style of governance

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
iPhone 12 pro max is not used for up to 1 month. Very clean with pack and accessories.... BH 100...everything new

The iPhone 11 pro max 256 and 64g are US used .. BH is 89, 90 respectively.... Very clean with no stretch at all....clean as new

Prices 12pro max 256
Colour: Graphite
Price 610k

11promax 64g
Colour: White
Price: 360k

11 pro max 256g
Colour:Mint Green
Price: 410k
Comes with pack and accessories

Mac book pro 2017
128gb Ssd 8gdram
Price 400k
With box and pack and everything
As new

MacBook Air 2017
512ssd 8gb ram
With charger A

Call 0.70.30.36.39.86
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
plaindealer:
Letter writer and errand boy for the crooked, the corrupt and the thieves with brown envelop PDP membership.

Ode agabaya still carrying water bottle for crooks at your sad old age.

U sabi dem too much....
Bunch of looters are in sifia pains, that the corruption money they fed on for 16 years in not forthcoming anymore.
Awon werey 100%

NaijaElba:
Who takes this FAT ṔIG serious!! How is Dele nah my boy different from FFK?
Kuku kee am

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by NaijaElba(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Who takes this FAT ṔIG serious!! How is Dele nah my boy different from FFK?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by wallrichy: 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
See this Obolo talking now as if he's been sleeping ever since this mannequin came to misled Nigeria...

Dele, what's the next level now? E be like say money no dey pocket again...or Femi Fani Kayode don tell you something.....na so the matter dey happen o....small small, he go kon tell us say Buhari na him sweet pass Sugarcane....

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Splitmind: 7:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dele Mold should shut up and face his lying newspapers.

Bastard children of the south will just be opening their mouths because they received brown envelopes.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Zetty177x: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
The PDP is the only practical political available within which serious opposition can hope to sack the APC behemoth and send them back to wherever they came from,” he wrote.

Well said.... ride on bro

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by J3susFr3ak: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
post=107561649:

U sabi dem too much....
Bunch of looters are in sifia pains, that the corruption money they fed on for 16 years in not forthcoming anymore.
Awon werey 100%

Dude...it seems you are so brainwashed by this nonsensical partisan politics to see beyond the filthy lucre they dangle before you.

I am not a politician....but everyone can see that your leader is completely clue-stick repellent!

Do you now understand how his policies have literally destroyed lives and regressed the economy backwards? Have you recently sat down to talk with someone with so many family responsibilities merely struggling to survive? In the past, they could all go back to the village to farm and live cheaply...now even those are now death traps. Thanks to who exactly?
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by frugal(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
PDP 1 APC 0
FFK where are you. Or are you still eating?
He will soon run back to PDP. Watch and see.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bubu's government's style is a nightmare. He take Nigeria back to "dust age".
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
True

That's all i have to say
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Benchilwell: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
This apply to case of ruga that is a old method of ranching since 15 century ago that is still in buhari head in 21 century.when other countries have abandon since, no be curse be that!
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by 88natzy(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
Getat
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by BigYash: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
My own be say,I like as bubu dey run am.You see all zombies must get sense by next year, cux right now they are yet to see anything. Thier mind go dey by next year. I trust their Darling daddy grin
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by gleamy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
[ Stone age? grin .. He is using the tactics of Man Utd Ole
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by teepain: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
fredoooooo:
Boda dele elete ponmo grin

Why the body shaming? The gentleman raised some thematic issues; I may not agree with Mr Dele's opinions on some other issues but I agree with him that PMB didn't live up to expectations.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by BigYash: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
gleamy:
[ Stone age? grin .. He is using the tactics of Man Utd Ole
Ole still won some matches, this bubu government no win nothing, instead he is erasing the already won trophies

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by AROMA1975: 7:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
OH! NOW YOU KNOW, I BEG PARK WELL MY FRIEND
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Benchilwell: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Splitmind:
Dele Mold should shut up and face his lying newspapers.

Bastard children of the south will just be opening their mouths because they received brown envelopes.
sorry most bastard I know full ur region na, that why poor once were marry 4 or more wife because of no money leave their childrens go do amajari all over Nigeria,some no even know there parent that why they joint Boko Haram, bandits and iswap with anger that their parent abandon them.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by APCNig: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
nairavsdollars:
PDP 1 APC 0
FFK where are you. Or are you still eating?

Let him finish his food.

Dele Momodu is in hot soup. You know the drug addict FFK is the maddest linguist when it comes to abusing people. Though if you ask him for his house address, he will go and hire 10 SANs because the failed British trained lawyer cannot even defend himself in a Court headed by OSU, IMSU or UNIUYO trained Magistrate, but when it comes to abusing people the useless idiot will remember his training in UK.

Dele Momodu the old big fool who is also Davido's boy should go and die. Buhari is useless, but Dele Momodu is more useless, and FFK is the most useless of them all,.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by deji17: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Says thieves and rent seekers that has been sucking Nigeria dry .
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovenorth:
Most of these old cargoes are busy insulting and excoriating our lovely president because they are hungry, their mission is to milk this country dry but Baba didn't agree grin

Dele na politician Or is there better roads? 24 hours light ?? Is there good schools, is the president and other top men using Nigerian hospitals, is the life of the average Nigerian really better??, buhari have been in the corridors of power since 1970s. You can’t give what you don’t have, Go read about GADDAFI , lee of Singapore, king of dubai, they were crazy and feared but they laid a marker. Same is going on in Rwanda, you don’t need your representative to tell us what buhari is doing , the work should be showing, it should be visible, Lagos can’t rub shoulders with many cities in Africa talkless of Europe, Nigeria need overhauling. Resetting
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by ajutant(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
In August 1985, Major General Buhari was overthrown in a coup led by General Ibrahim Babangida. Buhari was detained and spent three years of detention in a small guarded bungalow in Benin. He had access to television that showed two channels and members of his family were allowed to visit him on the authorization of Babangida. He vowed to deal with Nigeria for detaining him for three years. So he started contesting for president, Buhari ran for president of Nigeria in 2003, 2007, and 2011. In 2015 general election Buhari won the election ,and is since then dealing with Nigerians as he vowed.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Amalekki: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hunger don waya baba ovation
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Abujason: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Did he say he opposed Buhari?
Me I no understand people sometimes.
Dine with the devil one minute and then turn around to castigate him.
People ehn!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by optimusprime2(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Contrary to what many people say, if it was down to prayers alone, Nigeria would have been among the top 5 countries in the world...

Nigeria doesn't need anymore prayers, Nigeria needs a very technocratic administration with a very intelligent man at the helm of affairs- no more old cargoes.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Angelfrost(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
plaindealer:
Letter writer and errand boy for the crooked, the corrupt and the thieves with brown envelop PDP membership.

Ode agabaya still carrying water bottle for crooks at your sad old age.

What's your point exactly?!!... Is Buhari a failure or not?!! Is Nigeria worse under his administration or better?!!

It quite pays to stick to issues instead of chasing and trying to kill Messengers.
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by Okhuadams(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Malu but u were once singing and dancing his praises like ,just because they give u small leg over u decamp, na only pple wey no no ur story go clap yansh girl you
Re: Dele Momodu: Buhari’s Government Style Is Horrible, Taken Nigeria To Stone Age by IMAliyu(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
socialmediaman:
Buhari has changed the lives of Nigerians, that’s what he promised. Mission accomplished!
grin change indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora / Efe Ambrose Appointed As Spokesperson Of Super Eagles / #FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.