Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) (32332 Views)

Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles / I Need Sleeping Pills Recommendations / Pregnant Ghanaian Women Now Take Pills To Bleach Their Unborn Babies’ Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 8:23am On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Some of you are gross. shocked
What am I reading? Emptying the contents of a capsule?
Chewing drugs?
Abi is it me that doesn’t know the taste of drugs again?
Poco Hw fah.. You sabi play 7 ?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Valwezzy: 8:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Poco
Hw fah.. You sabi play 7 ?

Is that meant to be a pickup line? Or you just want to cap?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Juliusmomoh: 8:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:
grin grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Wow, i can't remember when last swallowed a pill. But back in day i could take 6 pills at a goal with a gulp of water.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:

The worst thing is I didn’t understand a thing he said. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Valwezzy: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

The worst thing is I didn’t understand a thing he said. angry angry

"You dey play 7"... One of the slangs used by (Ayes) to identify themselves.

7 - Stands for AXE
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by chatinent: 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Those hands in those pictures tho. Na Nigeria dem dey cure?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by talk2maurice(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
The way it'll heal me
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by slimmoney(m): 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
1, pill then water
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Davidonkonsults: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
1Sharon:

After grinding it, why not snort it
grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Aguiyimba(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beer pills beer

1 Like

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by szen(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin Wait...you people still drink pills with water? Me wey don nearly dey chew am. That means una no go fit take Alabukun
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by MrPresent(m): 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
You people should stop taking Drugs, Medicine and Pills. Why don't you take Regenerative Medicine to heal you once and for all so you can be free. With that, you won't be on daily intake of drugs.

I was at Alimosho General Hospital, Lagos yesterday afternoon to share fliers about this Regenerative Medicine. People were eager to collect and read to know what it was about.
You need to see the multitude of people there waiting for treatment. Looking tired and sickly.
I felt for them. If only they can give this a chance. It is well.

Say No To Pills
Say No To Daily Intake Of Drugs.
Tackle that Ailment once and for all with PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy (Regenerative Therapy).

You body is not made up of drugs
Your body is made up of Cells.
It's only CELLS THAT CAN REPAIR CELLS.

REPAIR YOUR CELLS TODAY WITH PHYTOSCIENCE STEM CELL THERAPY (REGENERATIVE THERAPY) AND BE FREE.

To know more about it, click here
https://mobile.facebook.com/Your-Health-107826354087027/

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
I rather take all the injections in the world than swallow pills

whether taken with juice once it enters my mouth na vomit immediately
don't know why

but for injection, I really do enjoy taking it I find the pain kinda sweet it makes me more relaxed.
so whenever I get sick I'll tell the nurse to give me whatever pills she wishes through injection.
I dey shook about 18 injections per malaria/typhoid treatment
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by wiseone28: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na number 3 i do
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Bmaster(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

Anyone that does 4 (pill) is not human. cry
i do 4,but only on vit-c glucose tab,
Or vit c colored or white cheesy cheesy grin

Modified:

And i'm still human grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Greenback: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pills? As in tablets? Yulllk! I hate them so bad.
I take them inside soaked garri for my spoon and swallow! cheesy
Or put any thing like biscuits or groundnuts or raw g4 in my mouth,pour water into my mouth then throw in the tablets and quickly swallow! I just hate tablets

But I can lick orange vitC for Africa and chew cod liver oil well with milkose hehe grin

Ahhh glad to see I ain't alone cheesy
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Petalsempire(f): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Eba or semo +pill and water

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by worldclass68(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

(5).......put the pill inside food grin[center][/center]
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by tunize(m): 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
No 1 strictly
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by ewizard1: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Valwezzy:

"You dey play 7"... One of the slangs used by (Ayes) to identify themselves.

7 - Stands for AXE
I dont think so. I think it's a way of chiking a lady.

It's like saying you're a striker and you want the lady on your team. Known that "7" is for "Second Stiker" grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by thaoriginator: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
szen:
grin Wait...you people still drink pills with water? Me wey don nearly dey chew am. That means una no go fit take Alabukun
Yeparipao! Wetin be dem?

Dat one na the vagabond cry
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

I can take as many as 10 pills , depending on what I am treating....

If it is capsules, I will put in my till it is soft , before washing it down with water......

But if it is tablets, I will chew it, then wash it down with chilled guinness stout.....
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by 3RNEST(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Petalsempire:
Eba or semo +pill and water
Lolx grin my method I no fit Shout...

Pack everything inside eba and swallow chikina. grin
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by house10s: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
with eba amala fufu etc

else i go just die there
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Timekeeper: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

Give me Any swallow pls... Eba amala semo wheat.... Solid food, I will wrap it in, mix with soup then swallow
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Yuneehk(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Crossroad1:
Put all inside garri(eba or fufu or amala or demo) and down it with correct vegetable if not, I go choke on those pills
You get? I didn't see that in her options and I'm like where's eba and soup? You won't even know you took drugs.
I'm trying to unlearn that sha.
Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by DisLifeSha: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
I inject myself

pocohantas:

Mine is 1(pill, water)

Re: How Do You Take Your Pills? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
illicit:
I grind the pills into powder then wash it down with water

They don't ever digest completely if taken whole
Some tablets are slow-release. Chewing them will defeat the purpose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genotype: Do People Still Do This In A Relationship? / 643 New COVID-19 Cases, 207 Discharged And 6 Deaths On July 15- (3081 Tested) / Mike Pence Didn't Wear Face-Mask During Visit To Clinic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.