Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam (47773 Views)

Femi Salau, BDC Operators Arrested Over ₦1.868 Billion Scam / Two Nigerians Arrested By INTERPOL Fo‎r ‎€14.7 Million COVID-19 Scam (pic) / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Flamees(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nigerian businesswoman Munachim Onyia has been declared wanted by the Interpol section of the Nigerian Police Force, following her involvement in what Peoples Gazette learnt was up to N5.3 billion investment fraud.

Before going at large, Ms Onyia had been running MECO Enterprises, a sole proprietorship she registered in September 2018, according to companies registration filings. She also ran IBC Africa, an investment firm, and the eponymous Muna Investment, a Ponzi scheme through which she allegedly swindled unsuspecting investors.

A warrant of arrest issued for Ms Onyia by the Lagos Division of the Federal High Court and seen by The Gazette said she is wanted for obtaining money under false pretence and pretending to be a staff of the Central Bank of Nigeria

The Lagos State Police Command also arrested a marketing executive who was with bank at the time of the fraud. The police are looking into whether or not the executive acted alone or with the knowledge and approval of his superiors at the bank,
https://gazettengr.com/interpol-declares-munachim-onyia-wanted-as-police-probe-gtbanks-role-in-n5-3-billion-investment-fraud/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
GTbank go defend their "fradulent" staff

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Treasure17(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Honesty and integrity are scare commodities in Nigeria. Majority are looking for an avenue to swindle their fellow men.

191 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Crossroad1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
What a man can do,a woman can do better..
The future is female

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by DICKstractor: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
undecided

The way interpol dey tackle people this days ehh, I'll prefer them to Maguire in the heart of Manchester united defence

Talking about ponzi scheme, have they arrested those MMM guys

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Boogyman557: 2:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by nzeobi(m): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Not after what mmm did to me. Make I still de battle bet9ja them

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by AmazingStudios(m): 5:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Wahala
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by otabuko(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2021
5.3 b. See money!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by God1000(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Too bad, at the age of 24 and she's already this kleptomaniac

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by KingsleyCEO: 5:46am On Nov 13, 2021
When will they declare people eating our collective wealth wanted?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by LollySeaSide: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
And they forgot to add "a handsome reward awaits anyone with useful information about her whereabouts"?
BTW, the description is kind of sexy, especially the "thick lips" part.
Anyone who sees her should let me know before reporting to the police.
You stand a chance of pocketing #50k.
I want to check something on her lips.

Na joke oh!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Jestin: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Bless me lord but not with money that will hang on my neck ooo. Pay and clear kind of cash

30 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Mandesz(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Aremu01(m): 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Nigerian again
Why are some people jus so bent on spoiling our already bad name?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by sammirano: 5:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Cashout. Omo yiboo, ole

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Wokenaija: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
shocked
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by inoki247: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
We jus dey shout no money for Naija whenever something crash you will start hearing how much people don lose..

Shey na Ghost dey keep money with this people abi na same people wey we both dey shout Sapa dey invest...

40 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by mooremoney(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
I wish to be in her shoes grin

3 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by PointZerom: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
grin
Her native name Amaka.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by NoSentiment: 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
A woman from the religion of "love" showing "love". Hypocritical set of people who preache "love" on Sundays and practice hate and wickedness throughout the remaining days of the week.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Rekyz(m): 5:48am On Nov 13, 2021
Nigeria and fraud are like 5&6. embarassed
Indeed, the future is Femail undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by newoffer: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Nobody dey arrest for example. quote author=DICKstractor post=107567113] undecided

The way interpol dey tackle people this days ehh, I'll prefer them to Maguire in the heart of Manchester united defence

Talking about ponzi scheme, have they arrested those MMM guys[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Anisilas: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Fraudulent crime is now a way of life in Nigeria. if you do not partake in it people see u as being dull or not smart. Nigerians are inherent frausters by nature except the few who has suppressed their frauding instinct because of the fear of God and humanity. sometimes i wonder if this will get any better judging by it's soaring rate.May God help us.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Everything about Nigeria is scam, can you imagine 24 yrs old woman and this are the pple that will be complaining abt Buhari even though we all know say he be dullard. Just imagine if this one enter power tomorrow

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by wunmi590(m): 5:50am On Nov 13, 2021

Scam is the new name of Nigeria.....

It beat my imagination, how people scam and still go to sleep healthy...

God will help us

7 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by greenie77: 5:50am On Nov 13, 2021
At 24 years of age, she was able to pull this?

5 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Mandesz(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2021
People no dey sleep for this nairaland? In my mind, I'm going to make ftc but the gorillas are not sleeping by now.

5 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by Kharol1234: 5:51am On Nov 13, 2021
We they always represent for bad things
Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by dingbang(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2021
The smartest people in the world are found in prison.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by SenecaTheYonger: 5:52am On Nov 13, 2021
She looks like someone I’ve seen on Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Munachim Onyia Declared Wanted By INTERPOL Over ₦5.3 Billion Scam by nautybride: 5:53am On Nov 13, 2021
Omo aye! See scam! Bribe police with 40% of the money and you are a free woman! It's the way of the world now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ganja Havens: Six Nigerian States With High Concentration Of Cannabis Plantation / Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.