Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Please What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Should I Do (528 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Christians in the house please advise me.

So today is decided to attend morning Mass, when mass was over, on my way home, i saw a #1000 note on the ground that had probably dropped out of someone's pocket. The road was lonely which is normal for early mornings, so knowing whose money it was is actually impossible. Please note that i was the only one that was present at today's morning mass so it wasn't a parishioners money. I know that if i leave the money there, another person would probably pick it, so i picked the money.

Now am contemplating between spending the money because i need money right now or giving it as an offering tomorrow during Sunday mass with the hope that God will find a way to return the money back to the owner.

Please i need advise.

Re: Please What Should I Do by silvoclaira: 7:54am On Nov 13, 2021
How do we know you are saying the truth?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do by Sonnobax15(m): 7:55am On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed

Kuda mfb undecided

I really need to use am to stake that Liberia match against our super eagles tongue

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do by KiNg0G: 7:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Use am God go understand, as long as you nor thief.
Free your mind.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Boogyman557: 7:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool na people like una de hardly make am 4 dis life. I no get much to sey bcus d kush wey I de smoke 4 here don de enter cloud 9. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Please What Should I Do by FahBuLous: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2021
grin Use ur tongue to count your teeth...
Re: Please What Should I Do by Sonnobax15(m): 7:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool na people like una de hardly make am 4 dis life. I no get much to sey bcus d kush wey I de smoke 4 here don de enter cloud 9. WTF MAN
. Life ain't all about smoke man undecided. I pity people wey dey take you serious for this nairaland undecided. Because truly truly you fit be one pastor pikin self for real life wey dey chase clout for nairaland undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Should I Do by shantti(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2021
silvoclaira:
How do we know you are saying the truth?? undecided

I owe no one any validation, this was my experience this morning, if u choose not to believe, fine, if u choose to believe, then your advise will be appreciated.
Re: Please What Should I Do by iamtardey: 8:01am On Nov 13, 2021
sub money straight up
Re: Please What Should I Do by Boogyman557: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
. Life ain't all about smoke man undecided. I pity people wey dey take you serious for this nairaland undecided. Because truly truly you fit be one pastor pikin self for real life wey dey chase clout for nairaland undecided
Holly Gram cool pikin wey no know how market take start, go always see market as em play ground... if u no come, u no go know and if dem no tell u self, u no go fit seem.. WTF MAN
Re: Please What Should I Do by endsarrrs(f): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:

You forgot to use CAP LOCK

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please What Should I Do by Boogyman557: 8:10am On Nov 13, 2021
endsarrrs:

You forgot to use CAP LOCK
Holly Gram cool did not 4get ma. some homies here said it's kind of confusing to read d cap lock. WTF MAN
Re: Please What Should I Do by Sonnobax15(m): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool pikin wey no know how market take start, go always see market as em play ground... if u no come, u no go know and if dem no tell u self, u no go fit seem.. WTF MAN
Thrash man undecided. Ive many Nighas out there wey dey use pass you,but if e tear,na dem dey first dey fly fence undecided. So no think say your mumu highness dey give you life... Instead e dey kill you slowly incase you don't know undecided
Re: Please What Should I Do by Boogyman557: 8:15am On Nov 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Thrash man undecided. Ive many Nighas out there wey dey use pass you,but if e tear,na dem dey first dey fly fence undecided. So no think say your mumu highness dey give you life... Instead e dey kill you slowly incase you don't know undecided
Holly Gram cool we dont boast with niggaz.. I no de 4 Selina tested but real okombo tested. mind how u de price market 4 mama kelechi hand.. WTF MAN
Re: Please What Should I Do by xpressionx(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2021
Taking what does not belong to you is stealing.

Take it to the nearest police station grin
Re: Please What Should I Do by DSC7: 8:53am On Nov 13, 2021
xpressionx:
Taking what does not belong to you is stealing.

Take it to the nearest police station grin

And get arrested for robbery? undecided...
Re: Please What Should I Do by ceede2: 8:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Op!! You are such an hypocrite if you pick $1k Will you bring it here or think of use it as offering make God return it to the owner?

When you see a poor man/woman serving God endlessly is not from their mind, if God test 'em with just 5M if at all them come church na to catwalk they come in the middle of the service.

If you see any big man dey serve God in one way or the other, respect 'em is not easy.
Re: Please What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Sonnobax15:
I dey tell you oo..the guy comment dey awkward.. comments are always out of point..
Re: Please What Should I Do by helinues: 9:04am On Nov 13, 2021
Gosh, see wetin religion has done to some people's thinking faculty..

You no dey lose money or something wey no one will return back.

This na free money, infact could be purposely just to help you at the moment
Re: Please What Should I Do by ScamExpose: 9:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool did not 4get ma. some homies here said it's kind of confusing to read d cap lock. WTF MAN
I was the one that told him to use lower cases cos it's always irritating to the eyes.
Thank God he heeded.
Cx endsarrrs psoul

2 Likes

Re: Please What Should I Do by endsarrrs(f): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
ScamExpose:
I was the one that told him to use lower cases cos it's always irritating to the eyes.
Thank God he heeded.
Cx endsarrrs
wink
Re: Please What Should I Do by Athemisia: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
No mind dat guy...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Nairaland Friend Who Is An meth Addict? / He Used And Dumped Me After 4 Abortions! How Do I Get Him Off My Mind? Help! / My First Experience Of Eating Lily’s Thic Pvsys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.