Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North (15590 Views)

Have Prices Of Commodities Reduced In Your Area? / Maureenhd Premium Beans By Maureenhd Foods / We Supply This Agriculture Commodities From Africa FOB & CIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
These sweet bags of rice grin leaving for owerri cheesy

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:57am On Jul 01, 2022
May the second half of the year favour us

All that we couldn't accomplish in the first half of 2022 ....We will accomplish double of all this second half. Amen

1 Like

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fio fio available o
45k per bag
100kg

Fiofio is an igbo local delicacy

Good evening fam
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Hi all,
For those trying my business line and couldn't reach me...

My line was restricted by 9mobile and i was encouraged to come to there office for Sim Swap this was because the line is more than 10 years and due for new SIM

Will rectify all today

Meanwhile, if you want to reach me, send a message to my DM

I almost lost a deal today because of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
9mobile almost made me loose this deal!!!
Devil is a liar undecided

A customer have been trying my 9mobile line since and almost pushed this deal to another seller

God's willing, she later chatted me up, boom! We sealed...what is yours is yours

She referred UBA BANK to me to supply 5 of there Kano Customers Ram for SALLAH GIFT

It was an urgent delivery!!!
I was given a time frame...
Trust MaureenHD to deliver cool

On getting the 5 Rams, I supplied it to the 5 locations as instructed

The look on there faces (as seen on the pics) was priceless they were wowed! The surprise and the size of the ram cheesy

The bank and my customer were impressed with my services and are willing to have more deal with me grin

*Maureenhd Livestocks got you covered*

#Maureenhd Foodstuffs
#Maureenhd Livestocks
#Maureenhd Enterprises

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thank you UBA BANK for choosing me to deliver

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
Sweet review via Ram deal cool

1 Like

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
My 9mobile sim is now working fine cheesy cheesy you can start calling for business cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'll like to share something to us

As we all know, harvest of some produce is around the corner which means the price of some produce will start coming down.

It gives room for storage of produce

So if you're interested to store, buckle up

Save up and get ready to store

After much considerations, I'm recommending these agro produce for storage this year against next year

My top 3 are

Bambara nut
Beans
Bitterkola

Note: you're storing for yourself, I can only guide you, hold you hand in hand and provide buyers when you're ready to sell
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2022
From all of us @ MaureenHD Enterprises cool

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:33am On Jul 13, 2022
Delivery fee for 30 tonnes to Lagos this time last year
450k, 500k-600k at most

Currently 1M to 1.2M

with abeg o angry

Nigeria from top to bottom cheesy

2 Likes

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2022
*Do you know?*

*There are actually two types of Soyabeans*

*One is cheaper, one is costlier and more quality*

*You should know the difference when buying.*

#maureensylvia
#maureenhd
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Soyabeans price drop!

370k per tonne!!!

Happy weekend fellas
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
On Saturday, I checked my stored sorghum and I must say, they are doing well cheesy
My name beautifully written on the bags cool

The video is on my YouTube channel waiting for the day video will be allowed to be posted here cheesy

Good evening fam

I'll be storing lots of grains this coming season

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
What a happy day cheesy

Issa Double celebration grin kiss kiss

My two Customers in my business WhatsApp group put to bed today and they're Nairalanders too ; cheesy cool

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Onions sugar bag 23k
Onions jumbo bag 30k

New onions will soon come out
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Happy new week

Date/Dabino 58k

Iron Beans 48k

Honey beans 49k

Drum beans 48k

Butter beans 49k

Oloka beans 51k

Gerawa rice 26500

Jamila rice 25500

PICS bag 1000

Tiger nut small seed 37k

Tiger nut big seed 49k

Gorontula 8500

Bags are in 26 painters
except for 50kg rice

*Livestocks available too*

*Discount available for bulk purchases*
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2022
New beans alert!!!
46k it's all yours
40 big mudu/26 painters

Don't snooze on this one cheesy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2022
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the month of August.

I pray for you henceforth, you shall prosper, everything you lay your hand upon shall prosper.

The Lord God Almighty shall enlarge your coast, you shall never lack anything good.

God will order your steps, guide your heart and nothing good around shall loose it's breath.

I welcome you to the month of Abundance, August.

Happy New Month
From all of us at MaureenHD Enterprises

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening fam

Below are FAQ for my business

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Here to serve you better

Sales made easier cheesy

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
Fiofio is available

Fiofio is a local delicacy mostly consumed by South Easterners

It's available in bags
A bag is 48k

Available in Large quantities.

Remember, discount is always available for bulk purchase

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by peacealways: 1:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Good job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
peacealways:
Good job

Thanks ma'am
I appreciate
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
In partnership with Hugo Cargos, we can deliver your goods with #7500 per kg to your doorstep in Canada

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Do you know?

With 700 naira per kg, we can comfortably send your goods to abroad.

Minimum of 100kg

I know you like this offer cheesy

I know you do MaureenHD Enterprises in partnership with HugoCargos

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
"Honey beans"

The sweetest of all beans (my opinion) cheesy

The taste is bomb! You don't need to add seasoning.

It's going for #50k per bag

40 big mudu/tier, 26 painters

Wow! I know you like this offer cool

Na who snooze loose o

To order: call or WhatsApp us @08099495483

Or send us a mail @maureenhd.ent@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:19am On Aug 10, 2022
oloka beans!

This is a very sweet beans mostly consumed by south easterners.

Anambra people like this beans ehhhh
especially when prepared with plantain

You can give it a try today

it's mixed colours and known for its unique small small sizes

price: #52k per bag
40 mudu/26 painters

To place order, call or WhatsApp: 08099495483

or send us a mail @ maureenhd.ent@gmail.com

payment validates order
Delivery: worldwide
pickup option: Available

#Tasty and affordable

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Good news to our Lagos Customers

Apart from mile12 and iddo

I now Deliver to Ayobo garage, Agege

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2022
Bambara nut!!!

Also known as okpa in Igbo

This is an Igbo delicacy, it doesn't even need much preparations, with just Palm oil, salt, pepper, onions if you want...you're good to go. You can spice it up with scentleaf too

price: #67k per bag
40 mudu/26 painters

To place order, call or WhatsApp: 08099495483

or send us a mail @ maureenhd.ent@gmail.com

payment validates order
Delivery: worldwide
pickup option: Available

Don't snooze on this offer
na who snooze loose o

#Tasty and affordable

1 Share

Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2022
Good morning fam

Nairalandersoooo
This is me saying thank you to ur Patronages

This lil gal here appreciates all

Infact if u chat me up and tell me you're from nairaland, I'll give u discount cheesy

Ahnie mama Zino, thank you Isoko babe for your patronage kiss
Re: MAUREENHD FOODS: Your favourite source for agro commodities from the North by maureensylvia(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2022
About us!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Private Mini Refinery / Tony Elumelu Reacts To Lagos Collapsed School Building / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.