Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria (2318 Views)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / What Are Your Funny Experiences Teaching A Woman How To Drive A Car? / Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by enawt: 9:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

How much will it cost to learn to drive a car in Lagos?

Which driving school is best to use while being cost friendly and offering best service?

Learning to Drive a car is top of my goal list, late this year or early next year.

Your opinion counts.
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by stacyadams: 11:07am On Nov 13, 2021
If ur in Lagos,I can teach u for a fee,we start on Tuesday..
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by Creativecorner3: 11:49am On Nov 13, 2021
enawt:
Dear Nairalanders,

Which driving school is best to use while being cost friendly and offering best service?

Learning to Drive a car is top of my goal list, late this year or early next year.

Your opinion counts.
if you are around Gbagada Lagos. Can teach you with my ride and guide you on the process of getting your drivers license from FRSC office yourself.
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by nurey(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
enawt:
Dear Nairalanders,

Your opinion counts.

I run cognate driving school inLagos, my fees are

1. Road vehicles (salon, SUV, cuv) 55k

2. Power bikes 35k

3. Articulate vehicles 155k

4. Heavy duty machinery 265k

All inclusive of VAT grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by Archtype(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
stacyadams:
If ur in Lagos,I can teach u for a fee,we start on Tuesday..
Please, which side in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by sandammy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
enawt:
Dear Nairalanders,

Your opinion counts.
1) AA Driving School

2) A1 Driving School

3) Gamgee Driving School.

I only know they are based on the Island, Ikota Shopping Complex. Though they might have offices in other parts of Lagos.
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by stacyadams: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Archtype:
Please, which side in Lagos?
Ikotun side,

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by stacyadams: 1:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
nurey:

I run cognate driving school inLagos, my fees are

1. Road vehicles (salon, SUV, cuv) 55k

2. Power bikes 35k

3. Articulate vehicles 155k

4. Heavy duty machinery 265k

All inclusive of VAT grin
grin ;Which kain wahala be this

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by enawt: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Creativecorner3:
if you are around Gbagada Lagos. Can teach you with my ride and guide you on the process of getting your drivers license from FRSC office yourself.

OH wow. I would really appreciate this but I don't stay around that area.

Living somewhere close to Yaba presently though trying to move

Thanks anyways
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by enawt: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
sandammy:

1) AA Driving School

2) A1 Driving School

3) Gamgee Driving School.

I only know they are based on the Island, Ikota Shopping Complex. Though they might have offices in other parts of Lagos.

Thanks for your input
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by enawt: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
stacyadams:
grin ;Which kain wahala be this

Big one, i tell you

grin
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by enawt: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
stacyadams:
Ikotun side,

Ikotun is actually far from where I am presently
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by Princessjoke(f): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
I stay at igando...can you please teach me
stacyadams:
Ikotun side,
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by stacyadams: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2021
Princessjoke:
I stay at igando...can you please teach me

Oh ok ..I charge a fee for that ..drop ur number I will get in touch.
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by Princessjoke(f): 9:02am On Nov 17, 2021
stacyadams:

Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by stacyadams: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Princessjoke:
O814657969O
..u can remove ur number now
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by Disturb: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2021
Salamandar run giveaway for me na Make i run weekend chawa

31140.79702 first Bank
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by Kalaba(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2022
stacyadams:
Ikotun side,
Hello, happy new year.
Your contact pls.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by stacyadams: 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kalaba:

Hello, happy new year.
Your contact pls.
Thanks

Am still in the villa,wil come to lag ist week of March if ur not in a hurry
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by SMGGroup: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
stacyadams:

Bro, do you still offer this service. I want to learn driving, but na manual car i go like use
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by chidifrank(m): 7:42am On Sep 10, 2022
SMGGroup:

Bro, do you still offer this service. I want to learn driving, but na manual car i go like use
if you are in Lagos, you have a manual car, i will teach you for free. with all my heart. i love when people still love manual
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by SMGGroup: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2022
chidifrank:

if you are in Lagos, you have a manual car, i will teach you for free. with all my heart. i love when people still love manual

Nwanne, I no get manual car. Na why i dey try source for person online
Re: Cost Of Learning To Drive A Car In Nigeria by highbeekae(f): 4:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
I need someone who can teach me driving for a token, I stay in Obasanjo farms Ota.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Came Early To Gazzuzz / Elantra Vs Corolla / How Much Is Alternator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.