Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58176 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by bigpriik: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2021
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2021
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided

1390 Likes 85 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ammishaddai: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size

714 Likes 36 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by chatinent: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2021
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

Can you be comfortable with her hustle even in marriage? No quarrels? No running to Nairaland? No jealousy?

Hypocrisy be dead! Inasmuch as I will never abuse her hustle, it doesn't mean I support it. After all, a large number of ladies do it secretly... whether indoor or outdoor. Na who tell you, who you see for stand or who you see for quarter be ashawo. Wetin we go come call the ones wey no gree talk, the ones wey say dem dey school dey turn hotel mechanics, the ones wey dey office dey submit for goodies? Or the ones wey dey submit because of greencard?

Remember sha, beauty go fade. Hips go tire eyes. Water melons fit lose water. But if trust and understanding remains, it's for the best. If you no go fit take am then, freestyle bro. No go marry person wey all the brothermen for estate don sample. If you no fit endure, no go marry democracy.

Your username alone makes you stand out as a brolosho. Abobi, it's not bad if bird of a feather decide to flock in a conjugal direction. You mah reason am, no be person go marry those people sister wey you use?

I just hope say you get house and the means to father a family sha. I hope no bi her hustle money you wan dey use go join beard gang.

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.

535 Likes 33 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by bigpriik: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
Hanty why you take am personal...Abi you too na runs girl? grin cheesy

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 13, 2021
A hoe is a hoe. Never settle with a retiree

239 Likes 14 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by frbona: 11:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater to her needs her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size

One plate of Dog meat for you

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Malory: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2021
Yes go ahead and marry her. Rubbish

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please marry her because it is someone that'll marry those ones you slept with. Hml in advance

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater to her needs her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size

143 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Anuoluwa12345(f): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
You go just dey pollute every thread with your nonsense talk undecided undecided.. rubbish.
Iyaebe:
Please marry her because it is someone that'll marry those ones you slept with. Hml in advance

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

Hanty why you take am personal...Abi you too na runs girl? grin cheesy
no undecided

11 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Divorce loading......

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Another thread to bash Nigerian women.

Let's go! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by michlins(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dem don cook give you chop.

Imagine taking her home and your dad and a brother and about two cousins don run things with her. Then three of your friends join

111 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by LordIsaac(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
You saw and fell again....that's lust! You sef no know the true meaning of love. It's not that feeling because babe hot....it is way deeper than that. Infact, the one that is induced by sight will not stand the test of time!

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Prayfortheworld: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Brother wey mumu
Brother wey no wise

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by temitope27(m): 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bros u can go and Marry her, but trust me u go regret it

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago,it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends,but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs she always post twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman i want to spend the rest of my lifec with,honestly i don't know why i love her it's just crazy, last year i deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so i avoided her..

But yesterday i saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well,she called me and i answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because i talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again,and it was so strong again.i immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again,we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all,is it sensible i take her in,i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..
I need

The truth is you don't love her rather you lust her..you are only enchanted to her cos of her physical appearance..
Don't marry a gal cos of her looks rather her personality..
Through your sentence elucidation I can grab that you are only attracted to her beauty..

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
What you are seeing is called LIVING DEAD. Her internals are all gone na only carcass remain. Run for your life. angry

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Truvelisback(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago,it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends,but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs she always post twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman i want to spend the rest of my lifec with,honestly i don't know why i love her it's just crazy, last year i deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so i avoided her..

But yesterday i saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well,she called me and i answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because i talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again,and it was so strong again.i immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again,we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all,is it sensible i take her in,i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..
I need

It's ur choice. If u love her marry her. However, don't let ur people know her past.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by DICKstractor: 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided

When olosho Wan retire, they find a SIMPle God fearing guy for a husband

I Don talk finish

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Polynek(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
The best advice is self advice, so dat u no go come out 2moro de Tok say person deceive you angry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin. She's a curse to her children: born and unborn.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by jimmychang: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
I PRAY NOT TO HAVE A FRIEND OR BROTHER LIKE YOU.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na lust dey push you. Once you enter the place your head go clear, trust me

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by BigYash: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
For thinking about it at all ,and for putting it into consideration. Op I must say "common sense is far from you"
You want to marry community pussy? I pity for you in advance...

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Newboss(m): 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Try and fūck her. Na that one be the beginning of every beautiful thing. Fūck her sotay she go old for your eyes.

Forget marriage for now.

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lanreabbey(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
One sentence for you (You are a Mugu man)

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ammishaddai: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
Na wah o. Make I hold my peace .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by goshikid: 3:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
bros repeat after me, any charm my village people have placed on my head where go make me mumu for love, i cast and i bind undecided

72 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shares Sexy Photo On Instagram,..Her Father Responds To Her! / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.