Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58186 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nosa111(m): 12:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Nor tru am bro! Asking this question sef is foolish. Lol. Why marry her when you can pay her for it. Lol. Be ready to be treating STD every time. Most of those girls nor Dey retire o esp if you marry them and you are poor
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Glare247(m): 12:27am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

Ole te ashana lorun
Womado dododo
Young man ,stop thinking with ur heart,think with ur brain,she senior u,stop chasing shadows ,she can never be loyal,I repeat ,she can never be loyal,I repeat she can ever be loyal!!!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by dododawa1: 12:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Fate or destiny,check your concern.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Chokhmah: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Village people
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by InvertedHammer: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2021
/
She is beautiful.

She has the means to take care of you through runs.

What else can I say?

/
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Reeberry: 12:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her. Shebi you stupid ni.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Poiu11: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2021
cool
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by sugarbeesmith(m): 12:50am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

ops na lust u dey lust...see beyond those flashy beauty if u wan marry cause beauty fades quickly na character go remain.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by marsh4332(m): 12:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Hoestly
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 14, 2021
JBoss25:
where u wan see babe wey virgin, no decieve yourself
There are still thousands of virgins even in Nigeria..
Don't marry a curse, marry a virtue!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ZUBY77(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2021
Don't
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Larrykaysail(m): 1:05am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

what's her number let's patronize her, but I advice u to be careful with her
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Mystikall: 1:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her or don't marry her is not what matters, can you cope if she decides not to stop the lifestyle after marriage? Can she raise kids in a Godly way? Can she take care of the house and cook? Will she be compatible in your family? The best we can do is attend your wedding and eat rice, dance 'shocky' in advance...
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Fresh34: 1:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Marry her na, you no wan get sense..you go get by force..wa keko
bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ziniora: 1:20am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

I don’t think you need advice right now, please proceed you already know the kind of life she is into so it’s way easier for you to handle it since you love her so much so don’t complain or try to force her to change who she is in the nearest future.I wish you all the best
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Wearetheugliest: 1:21am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

bro abeg you share her number with us make we help you confirm if na runs she dey do true true Mr perfect gentleman grin Omo werey you better find way dey kpokpo her asap before she go reason your next man grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Olisehinnocent: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Just Bleep her for like 4 times. Her body will disgust you
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Olisehinnocent: 1:24am On Nov 14, 2021
U don't love her actually, you are only lusting after her
marsh4332:
Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Hoestly
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by riverbird: 1:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Your sense no dey work well bross undecided
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by drfiwaj(m): 1:28am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

She was looking beautiful that way because she was heavy funded by trading her genitals. You want to marry a prostitute and thr fact that you could look beyond her flaws is something I admire in you �
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Sluacoast(m): 1:38am On Nov 14, 2021
Newboss:
Try and fūck her. Na that one be the beginning of every beautiful thing. Fūck her sotay she go old for your eyes.

Forget marriage for now.
No be lie. Just enjoy her and forget marriage because e no go work
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Okudiover(m): 1:44am On Nov 14, 2021
At twenty nine you are still a nine year old kid trapped in an adult body. Go and marry now nothing do you. But don't come back crying after 4 kids some of whom might not be yours.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Btruth: 1:50am On Nov 14, 2021
If the Lord could change Mary Magdalene & Rehab in the Bible, then there's nothing difficult for the Lord to do. Loving her and making your intentions known to her could change her life forever.

Talk to her first about your sincere feelings for her and how truly you wanted to marry her. You will be surprise what the Lord can do.

I wish you all the luck in the world. Mind you better to try and fail than never make an attempt at all.

Happy Sunday.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by chaloskyx: 1:58am On Nov 14, 2021
I would advise you to follow your heart and wife her since thats what your hrt desires whats the worst that could happen
1your runs wife giving you stds
2 your runs wife having a baby for you thats not yours
3 your runs wife complaining and nagging that you dont spoil her like her sugar daddies calling you a useless man
4 your runs wife never being sexually satisfied due to her high libido of sleeping around and calling you a 1 minute man going as far as sleeping with your friend or gateman
So you see my guy not all matters should be decided with the heart but with common sense satisfy your sexual fantasies chop your own clean mouth and move on but i repeat do not wife her except you want to die early
bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

fvck her very well and check again if you still love hergrin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

So u can marry a runs girl... *Spits* angry
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Elvisod: 2:28am On Nov 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qMCMDLFbs&t=27s

Don't miss out on massive wakanda inu gains
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Guontey(m): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2021
Dicey one!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by dingbang(m): 2:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Na bad advise we wan dey give now. Yes, go ahead to marry her.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Franklyspeakin: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Egungun b careful na express you dey go Egungun be careful na express you dey go

bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by JustforMen: 2:39am On Nov 14, 2021
How did you convince yourself that you represent all "Nigerian Women" when something you don't like hits a nerve?
Hanty, you are an individual and you are only responsible for what you do; certainly not for what any other person does... take a chill pill!

ishit4bodyy:
Another thread to bash Nigerian women.

Let's go! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Lady's Transformation Photos After 13 Years Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.