Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira (68861 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Limassol(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
sonnie10:
That is like 10pieces, which is equal to #220 each. For a family of 5, it means after two meals, no more meat in the soup or stew.
But if meat alone is worth #220, how much then would the whole plate of food worth?

Don't bother inquiring. Meat is a luxury these days to most Nigerians (though, technically, it has always been)

A plate of food now is around 300--500 in most mama put and the size of the meat/fish atop The food?.... Well, better left unsaid sad sad
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by otokx(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Use it to buy a crate of egg next time, you would have change by the way.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by CoolAmbience(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For over two months now, I have decided to boycott beef, (especially beef suya) na stock fish, Crabs and cat fish dey on board... So far So good, it has been helpful, afterall, belle nor be show-glass.

One bag of Sachet water for Warri na N250, God nor go forgive Buhari.

Abeg, carry you mumu talk go corner.

Buhari dey sell pure water?

Abi na only Warri Buhari dey rule?

Una go see pure wickedness from people living amongst una, una go carry Buhari name put inside.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
1.39CFA = 1 naira , we are bleeped
anambraamaka:

I heard Naira is equivalent to cfas
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Flashh: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
This nonsense is too common on Nairaland.

If you want to buy something(s), and you don't know how to buy, try seek for people's help on how you can get it without regretting. Don't come here and start telling us what you bought after being cheated.

Maybe you even removed some of the meats before you snapped, just to create a thread after two pieces of meats you bought for ₦1m.

Yeye.

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by PlayMaker14: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
Flashh:
This nonsense is too common on Nairaland.

If you want to buy something(s), and you don't know how to buy, try seek for people's help on how you can get it without regretting. Don't come here and start telling us what you bought after being cheated.

Maybe you even removed some of the meats before you snapped, just to create a thread after two pieces of meats you bought for ₦1m.

Yeye.
Flashh my man.... Long time bro.

Jason.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by CoolAmbience(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
LotaTee:
By the time Buhari is done with this country ehn... lipsrsealed cry Food prices just dey swell like Ijebu garri.

Abeg shift, dem tell you say food prices dey uniform across the country?

Make una dey 'extort' one another for Southern Nigeria, dey call Buhari name join.

Oga, na 'greed and the push to satisfy our highway lifestyles' for Southern Nigeria, dey worry us.

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Farid24224(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is 500 Naira here in Kano...
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Xhuntra:
Tell me why thunder won't fire Buhari and his ZombiFied supporters??

Thunder go first fire you and your mentally deranged likes.

Mkpurummiri drinker!
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Mrnakeina(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impregnable101:
So i decided to take to the kitchen today to treat my wife to a delicious meal, but was stunned by the way things have skyrocked in the market shocked. Assorted-1,000 & beef 1,200

Make i kuku leave kitchen mata for madam till bubu carry him wahala comot office embarassed

Call that brainless manna-vulture-griller to share some of his scavenger hunt

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Exczz: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Too big some areas is 4pieces
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by PlayMaker14: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Abeg, carry you mumu talk go corner.

Buhari dey sell pure water?

Abi na only Warri Buhari dey rule?

Una go see pure wickedness from people living amongst una, una go carry Buhari name put inside..

Finish this leaf first, then we can talk.

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by CoolAmbience(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Finish this leaf first, then we can talk.

As if you know, u be real goat!

If you finish the leaf, make dem carry you go lawn make you go eat more.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by PlayMaker14: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

As if you know, u be real goat!

If you finish the leaf, make dem carry you go lawn make you go eat more.

Are you done?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Lamasta(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impregnable101:
So i decided to take to the kitchen today to treat my wife to a delicious meal, but was stunned by the way things have skyrocked in the market shocked. Assorted-1,000 & beef 1,200

Make i kuku leave kitchen mata for madam till bubu carry him wahala comot office embarassed
The meat has Buhari effect on it that's why the quantity is small for the amount
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Elidrisy20: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Must you eat meat? Just eat beans abeg,both are protein
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Impregnable101: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Would you now respect women and treat your wife better because it's not easy being a female.?
where you shut up! Do you think it's every male nairalander that says derogatory words towards women?

My mother was & still remain the best thing to ever happened to my dad so i prayed to God for a woman like my mom & my prayer was answered.

If you are a no-good woman, no man will appreciate you...... simple!

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Xhuntra: 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Thunder go first fire you and your mentally deranged likes.

Mkpurummiri drinker!

Zombie spotted
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by mediclife1987(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
sonnie10:
That is like 10pieces, which is equal to #220 each. For a family of 5, it means after two meals, no more meat in the soup or stew.
But if meat alone is worth #220, how much then would the whole plate of food worth?

How much them dey sell one piece of meat for canteen sef?

It's either the meat is gold-plated or he got his head slapped off his shoulders.

I'll go with the latter...
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by mrksquare: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
For over two months now, I have decided to boycott beef, (especially beef suya) na stock fish, Crabs and cat fish dey on board... So far So good, it has been helpful, afterall, belle nor be show-glass.

One bag of Sachet water for Warri na N250, God nor go forgive Buhari.

Everything for Warri is expensive. Was in Warri last month. Tomtom that goes for #10 naira in PH, in Warri it was three for #50. Bottled coke is even the worse. I was told #250. Just don't know why things should be more expensive in Warri than in Port Harcourt.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Selfmotivated: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impregnable101:

Things are really getting nasty every day... In what state?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Ikpongiton: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
They force you? you for no buy am now.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Paulo3ree(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impregnable101:

Over here I was asked to help buy red oil @themarket on my way home, guess what
I bought cow head canda that's half the one on OP pics for just #300 for patronizing seek
But the problem is that I couldn't allow
it be used cause I'm yet to figure out why they sold it for that amount
As I'm typing this the soup is served but we're still discussing the kpomo
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by PlayMaker14: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
mrksquare:

Everything for Warri is expensive. Was in Warri last month. Tomtom that goes for #10 naira in PH, in Warri it was three for #50. Bottled coke is even the worse. I was told #250. Just don't know why things should be more expensive in Warri than in Port Harcourt.
The thing weak mean my brother....

I go soon run leave dem for Warri.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by chiefojiji(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Consider rabbit meat.....

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by illicit(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:
Eat your meet in peace

Haha

How can he eat his meet and have it lipsrsealed
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Flashh: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Flashh my man.... Long time bro.

Jason.
JasonScoolari?
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by shadeyinka(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Impregnable101:

Sai Buhari till 2031
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by koolib(m): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
PointZerom:

Did you say Uyo?
Maybe na dog meaat they sold to you.

For those quoting me, accusing me of lie, you can walk through Eka street, just behind the Ravine and ask for the price from the hausas there.
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Emma1Oj(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
koolib:
It might be your bargaining power. I bought meat of one and a half kilo yesterday and I counted about 20 pieces at the price of #1650 in Uyo.
u guys are enjoying in uyo na... Lagos is hell.. sunlite I used to buy at 60naira, I was shock to my bone wen I was told 150 last wk.

Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by koolib(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lewisdinho:
Where in Uyo?

Eka Street. The place is a major Hausa settlement
Re: Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira by Constantine10: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
@EFCC this guy dey eat meat for this sapa period, he must be a -----. check him up

See The ₦600 Fish I Bought In Ibadan (Photo) / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos)