Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. (34319 Views)

Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs / Latest Social Media Manager/ Personal Business Hybrid /work From Home ) Jobs / FG Raise Fed Workers Salary From 58k To 80k ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by ThothHermes: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
franklingud:
Opexzy don't be confused.

I will leave you with this quote

Jeremiah 10:23

Seek the counsel and direction of God in everything you do.
You are wise

5 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by dingbang(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Remote work abeg..thunder fire startup

4 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Sluacoast(m): 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Where una dey see this money grin
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by cooooooks(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Do you have a growth path at your remote jobs?

Startups can easily fail.

2 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Numerouno94(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Team "where una they see these jobs" will evade here soon. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Drop one of the original two, especially the one that may interface much with your new offer...

2 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Emmynation(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
FanOfMyself:

He is software developer.
I'm also a software developer and I have two jobs which are both remote. Both companies are in Lagos while I am in Abuja trying to secure another one with a company in the USA through their Nigerian partner who are training us. Though one of the two companies are kinda shaking but I am still their employee.
Bottom line is for you to learn any IT related skills as it's the new gold mine.

Pls if you do not mind me asking:
What level of qualification is required?.
...also what is your level of qualification Sir,
...what did you study?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Epicbro: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

I am a bit confused right now. I have two remote jobs currently, they both pay me 200k and 150k salary respectively. These two companies have been existing for over 3 years so they have built up structure that one could trust a little over time...

I recently applied for another full-time job, it's a startup that is just moving from ideation phase to implementation. And they are offering me 650k salary a month even though I told them my salary expectation is 500k a month. I will be working 2 days onsite, 3 days remotely.

I am enticed by this new salary and at the same time, my current jobs have built structure that I can trust.

Not to even mention that I occupy a very important position in these two companies: though not a big deal.

Please i am just confused... Just finanlized everything with the company’s management team.. I am meant to resume next two weeks.
You can work with three of them ?

1 Like

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by sandraade(f): 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
If you’re already comfortable with your current job, and find it difficult to leave, you shouldn’t have apply for any other jobs. Doing this is depriving prospective job seekers of this opportunity, Pls

13 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by TruthUntold: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Someone is my timeline quit Amazon six months ago and took up with a startup. They just emailed her today that they don't 'need' her because they're downsizing and outsourcing her job description.
That's all I'm saying.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by dapadawee: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

I am a bit confused right now. I have two remote jobs currently, they both pay me 200k and 150k salary respectively. These two companies have been existing for over 3 years so they have built up structure that one could trust a little over time...

I recently applied for another full-time job, it's a startup that is just moving from ideation phase to implementation. And they are offering me 650k salary a month even though I told them my salary expectation is 500k a month. I will be working 2 days onsite, 3 days remotely.

I am enticed by this new salary and at the same time, my current jobs have built structure that I can trust.

Not to even mention that I occupy a very important position in these two companies: though not a big deal.

Please i am just confused... Just finanlized everything with the company’s management team.. I am meant to resume next two weeks.
If you join the two together na 1000000 wise up

3 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bullshit!

If you're satisfied with your two jobs, why, in the first place, applied for the third one.

Choose what you like. We are not here to be bothered by someone's greediness and insatiability. Period.

By the way, I have a feeling that this post of yours is a co*ked up, a K-legged, co*k and bull story.

Chai...

It is well oo...

#Zoogeria

4 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by obong003(m): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
If the startup is just moving into implementation, omo you should double think on it.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Opexzy: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
tuna85:

Can I send you a DM?

Not a problem.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Opexzy: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
obembet:
Go for the one that have security

Thanks I appreciate your input.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
bagirajoseph:
One line, the devil you know is better than the angel you never know be wise

As in eh.

I just pity op.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by adioolayi(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

The word "Start-up" is always scary...

Usually comes with juicy offers....all of you including the management are testing the waters...if you succeed, it's rewarding...if you fail...hmmm...It's always very messy.

Organisations with structures do not pay so much, because they do not promise what they cannot fulfill...even at the face of unforeseen circumstances like CoVID19 pandemic.

If you have huge appetite for risk...you can try the new company, try with open mind and a plan B at hand, incase things don't go well there.

If your risk appetite is low...stay where you are.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by olagamalin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

Can you find a way to inform your existing employers you got a better offer from another company, requesting they match the salary.. or increase the current one atleast.

Worked for me

11 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by TechtraGadgets: 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't think short-term. The starting salary is ₦650k, which means with pay increase and promotions you stand a chance to earn much more in a couple of years. If you believe in what the startup is doing, go for it.

6 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by samfrancis1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:

I am into IT
please how easy can it be to have an it knowledge.. how fast and from where can one start?
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Evergreen4(m): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
So there are jobs that pay this much in this country . where have I been ? shocked
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Optimistguy1969: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:

I am into IT
What branch of IT?
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by DissTroy(m): 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
franklingud:
Opexzy don't be confused.

I will leave you with this quote

Jeremiah 10:23

L
Seek the counsel and direction of God in everything you do.

What is wrong with you religious fanatics and quoting bible portions all over?

Even the bible states, as man (human), you have the power of choice and choices should be based on rational and critical analyses of options viewed from a humane perspective.

This is why atheists take most Christians to the cleaners. Bible portions all over like the panacea for everything, an elixir. How does your quote help him? God is suppose to speak to him with a loud voice when God already called man a god which the power of choice and independent thoughts?

8 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by femi4: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

Nothing beats full time employment

1 Like

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Opexzy: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
CocoaOla:
You are showing off Police will tag as yahoo boy soon

Show off, how?
What's wrong about asking for people's opinion about a subject I believe public opinions and personal experiences from forum members will go a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by guru03(m): 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't be deceived by the good offering of the new job, the company is yet to understand the intricacies of market forces that wil make them take a decision that will affect you at the long run, stick to the old job while looking for a stable and establish company, am talking base on experience, am yet to recover from the start up I had a good pay and good position till an unforeseen circumstances made us lost the job, am trying to recover from it, be careful.

7 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Opexzy: 1:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
femi4:
Nothing beats full time employment

They are all full time actually...
The issue here is Job security.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Opexzy: 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
guru03:
Don't be deceived by the good offering of the new job, the company is yet to understand the intricacies of market forces that wil make them take a decision that will affect you at the long run, stick to the old job while looking for a stable and establish company, am talking base on experience, am yet to recover from the start up I had a good pay and good position till an unforeseen circumstances made us lost the job, am trying to recover from it, be careful.

Very helpful, thanks so much...
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Kobicove(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
OP stay where you are, start-up IT companies have a habit of failing within their first 3 years of operation undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today / Today Is My Last Day Of Work, Wish Me Good Luck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.