Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. (34298 Views)

Which Should I Go For ? 650k For Hybrid Start Up Or 350k Two Remote Jobs / Latest Social Media Manager/ Personal Business Hybrid /work From Home ) Jobs / FG Raise Fed Workers Salary From 58k To 80k ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Opexzy: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Simran94:

Hope you know IT jobs are the new Gold mines now?

Thanks for trying to help that ignorant fellow.
He owes me no explanations...

If you are into software development.. I can help you with a remote internship placement if you don't mind.

Provided you do either of ReactJs or python Django or Node express.
You will earn monthly compensation too... Though na small money oooo.

Just an offer and nothing more...

3 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Olumaeme: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
You asked for 500k, they are offering you 650k, omo run!

Start up companies are always in that habit of over promising. Also, you will be over used at the end of the day and might not like yourself.

Since you can work off site, tell them to pay you 300k and you work remotely and use that to determine how sincere and good they are.

They are just starting, how are they sure they will even meet that salary obligation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Tobedated(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Simran94:

- You won't waste so much money and time
- You can learn the skills at the comfort of your home/office

well i guess it better to study in school then since i'll be able to get a useful certificate after finishing the course the reason i ask is to if the teaching at school is mediocre but since it not i guess school it is anyway thanks for the reply
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by RexTramadol1: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
Choose one make others get the others
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
stevedeey:
If the hybrid is in Lagos, I'd recommend you stick to remote... For me it's Remote, remote and remote. Ever since I tasted this, God's willing I can't trade it for any hybrid or full-time
on-site job . My friend's 1.5m per month's job is being done inside the four walls of his room. Omo it's not easy to think about backlogs/ deliverables inside traffic.
osalobua... 1.5m shocked

Same IT?
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by cayorday89(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

I am a bit confused right now. I have two remote jobs currently, they both pay me 200k and 150k salary respectively. These two companies have been existing for over 3 years so they have built up structure that one could trust a little over time...

I recently applied for another full-time job, it's a startup that is just moving from ideation phase to implementation. And they are offering me 650k salary a month even though I told them my salary expectation is 500k a month. I will be working 2 days onsite, 3 days remotely.

I am enticed by this new salary and at the same time, my current jobs have built structure that I can trust.

Not to even mention that I occupy a very important position in these two companies: though not a big deal.

Please i am just confused... Just finanlized everything with the company’s management team.. I am meant to resume next two weeks.
Can't you outsource on one of the two or both, you never can tell who will be needing this jobs at a cut down price, brief him/her on what it entails to do the job during the period of this two weeks. And you can focus on the new job and also create time to check on the remaining two you outsourced.

1 Like

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by ugotaya: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
See How A Boy Was Put In A Bag To Steal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U4IgNadRdI
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
Tobedated:

well i guess it better to study in school then since i'll be able to get a useful certificate after finishing the course the reason i ask is to if the teaching at school is mediocre but since it not i guess school it is anyway thanks for the reply
I just gave you the best option anybody else would give you. Your choice
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Matthewdan(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Mumu IT skills are not gender respective. The fact you think like this shows how limited your critical ability is and I can boldly tell you that you won't do well in IT

Dummy
some people ehh! U don't know what a little encouraging word can do in the life of an individual... Imagine your daughter in this situation.. you just use all your energy to insult this person when you can spend less energy with just few words of encouragement.

Please ��� the old and matured ones who are doing well in their field... Give any assistance you can to the young ones who want to learn a skill to earn honest living. The bullying from their counterpart who are into whoring, internet fraud, kidnapping and arm robbery is hard and tempting

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by stevedeey(m): 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Acecards:
osalobua... 1.5m shocked

Same IT?
Yes, foreign job though
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by akus6060(m): 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
What skill do you have to give and not just saying you are a graduate . Like the OP has software skill to be able to work remotely so try to learn a skill.
Ingredient88:
where and how on Earth you guys used to see those work with a fat salary please any connection . please I will need one I'm also a graduate seeking for job for a while now... I beg una.

1 Like

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by BlissGod: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why don't you pray about it, this is a personal question.

You don't need other people's opinions on it.

It's your life and about to make a strong decision.

Take it before good in prayer.

Filter out your thoughts and ask God for divine direction.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by OhiOfIhima: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
FanOfMyself:

It doesn't really matter the gender of the individual. What matters most is the area he/she is very good at. Which comes as a result of "deep self searching" (if I can use the phrase). But most ladies that I know are UI/UX designers and Frontend developers. Probably because these two areas requires little or no Logic/Arithmetics.
Generally, if you are naturally creative and good with graphics, I will suggest UI/UX design.
But you really need to do some facts finding and maybe try each area.
So these are the popular areas as long as web applications development is concerned:
1. UI/UX designer
2. Frontend developer
3. Backend developer
4. DevOps

There are others, but these are the popular areas any serious company must have imo.
I'm a Frontend/Backend developer with some DevOps skills as well because I can host apps on the cloud. I have basic knowledge of UI UX design but I am not good with graphics so I didn't go further.

Finally, I also train and mentor SERIOUS newbies at an affordable fee.
Check my personal website on my signature below.

Hopefully all I have said made some sense.

Pls bro... I mentioned you bcoz I have a little sister who is looking for a place for her IT by February next year.. She is currently in 300l, computer science. Our location is from Sango to Ikeja is suitable, incase if can suggest a place or more for us. Thank you
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
stevedeey:

Yes, foreign job though
okay boss
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by GidisFinest: 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is a question of confidence in yourself, you need to understand the risk involved in every decision you make in life (stay/move). Take the better offer to you and if it does not work out you move on!. There will always be other opportunities out there for you.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Tobedated(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Simran94:

I just gave you the best option anybody else would give you. Your choice
yea i guess it my choice but anyway thanks
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by snoopz: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
650k in Nigeria and you're a youth? I will call malami and Goodwin to arrest you, you must e doing yahoo or rituals grin grin grin
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by temitope27(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

It's obviously a lie na.

He is indirectly advertising that he offers IT training why are una so gullible?

Read his comments this is a fakestory so you can go to his site and seek IT training

I create indirect marketing content like this for people
don't you know that word gullible is an insult, thou u may think it's just believing thing to easily but it's an insult, so please don't say that to me again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Cyoung4real(m): 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
As then say, a breast at hand is better than 10 in bra. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:

If you are into software development.. I can help you with a remote internship placement if you don't mind.

Thanks though but I already have one hybrid full time job and remote one.
Front end engineering and DevOps

2 Likes

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Epicbro: 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:

Slightly... I am considering dropping one with so much load... I am not sure i can cope with 3... I will burn out.
Well there are kids who are forced to hawk from 7am to 7pm everyday, that’s my motivation.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by gbagyiza: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
whisp3r:

From experience, start-up companies will promise you heaven on earth only to disappoint you.

They may have the funds initially, what happens most times is under budgeting. In the end, you'll end up being owed salary.

I have been in the same situation as you. I picked the latter. To date, the company still owes me more than 1.2M in salary

Take this advice. Sometimes money is not everything but a place where your future is assured.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by lomprico(m): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

I am a bit confused right now. I have two remote jobs currently, they both pay me 200k and 150k salary respectively. These two companies have been existing for over 3 years so they have built up structure that one could trust a little over time...

I recently applied for another full-time job, it's a startup that is just moving from ideation phase to implementation. And they are offering me 650k salary a month even though I told them my salary expectation is 500k a month. I will be working 2 days onsite, 3 days remotely.

I am enticed by this new salary and at the same time, my current jobs have built structure that I can trust.

Not to even mention that I occupy a very important position in these two companies: though not a big deal.

Please i am just confused... Just finanlized everything with the company’s management team.. I am meant to resume next two weeks.

why did you apply for the new job?
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by princessdairies(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Have they given you an employment contract to sign?I mean the hybrid one,and if they have,is it stated in the contract the you work both remotely and physically?I mean you have to be really sure,Most startups promise heaven and earth,and some can't even pay salaries,some also do well overtime.
I would say you should stick to your 350k remote job.But any decision you make,I'm sure you'll be fine,you have the skill,more opportunities will come.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
FanOfMyself:

He is software developer.
I'm also a software developer and I have two jobs which are both remote. Both companies are in Lagos while I am in Abuja trying to secure another one with a company in the USA through their Nigerian partner who are training us. Though one of the two companies are kinda shaking but I am still their employee.
Bottom line is for you to learn any IT related skills as it's the new gold mine.

What IT skill do you think I can start building on? As a newbie
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Rollitout: 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:
Hello Nairalanders..

What are the names of the company?
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Testimony1988(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Maintain the latter.
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by PoliteActivist: 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
SirLakes:

If he doesn't have a startup idea..... he's better off working for a startup cheesy

How can he have one if all he's focused on is job
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by donprinyo(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Where una de see all diz jobs
Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Hannania(m): 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Opexzy:

I got a course from Angela Yu from udemy and learning quite well. Can I be on your wait list till the end of December so I can get my hands dirty? The experience is very important for me.
Thank you, as I wait your consideration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 650k Salary Hybrid Work For A Start-up Or 350k Salary From Two Remote Jobs. by Lekan239(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Check my personal website on my signature below, chat me on WhatsApp with the first number.
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / Pastors & Evangelists Wanted: The Punch Advert I Saw Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.