Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat (3678 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Stephen2324(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
A husband cheated and the wife got angry and went to cheat also, and now she's pregnant who ruined the marriage?
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by iamtardey: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
mumu don turn two grin useless couple cheesy
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Starz825(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
End time couple grin..
Do me I do you no dey pay woman for cheating game.. because Society people go abuse you die ...
Now that she is pregnant who is feeling the shame and pains of pregnancy...
Two wrong no dey make right

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Can two wrongs make a right?

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by yanabasee2: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nobody ruined the marriage...
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
The marriage is still intact if the man is Will Smith!

4 Likes

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stephen2324:
A husband cheated and the wife got angry and went to cheat also, and now she's pregnant who ruined the marriage?

Now she has to pack go her new husband house. That's no longer home it's community. A man can fvck without having feeling for a woman but a woman dont fvck without catching feelings.

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Bola146(f): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
The wife
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Both did cheesy cheesy grin grin
Meeen please don't think that if you cheat on your she will still remain faithful oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tradition, culture and religion will decieve you to thinking that she is supposed to remain faithful cheesy grin cheesy
Women especially of this my generation will cheat without thinking twice
Women are no longer praying for oga to change again grin grin grin tongue

Anyways men are addicted to gold diggers tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kdon2:

Now she has to pack go her new husband house. That's no longer home it's community. A man can fvck without having feeling for a woman but a woman dont fvck without catching feelings.
who told you that trash if women always attached emotions to sex why do we have runs girls then cheesy cheesy grin
Only a gigolo should be able to answer your question perfectly though cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men are addicted to gold diggers grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hayee:
who told you that trash if women always attached emotions to sex why do we have runs girls then cheesy cheesy grin
Only a gigolo should be able to answer your question perfectly though cheesy cheesy cheesy

The emotion they catch is for the money. That's why men mostly just fvck and go. How many make prostitute or runs guy have you seen as you have among ladies. Given better option some of those so call runs girls will not be fvcking every Dick and Harry for money.

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kdon2:

The emotion they catch is for the money. That's why men mostly just fvck and go. How many make prostitute or runs guy have you seen as you have among ladies. Given better option some of those so call runs girls will not be fvcking every Dick and Harry for money.
emotions with money lol this is the first time I'm hearing this one oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Logic should tell you she is using fake emotions to get the bag cheesy cheesy
Why do you think they will be with a well to do guy and when money finish they japa grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
Yes ma'am..
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Oj
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hayee:
emotions with money lol this is the first time I'm hearing this one oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Logic should tell you she is using fake emotions to get the bag cheesy cheesy
Why do you think they will be with a well to do guy and when money finish they japa grin cheesy cheesy

It's the same thing the emotion is for the money not the guy. They are cat hing feelings for the money. Woman don't fvck for nothing men dies that's d point. If you are raped you are bitter usually but if men are raped they are usually less impacted. Guess why. A man is wired differently from a wonan. Simple
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kdon2:

It's the same thing the emotion is for the money not the guy. They are cat hing feelings for the money. Woman don't fvck for nothing men dies that's d point. If you are raped you are bitter usually but if men are raped they are usually less impacted. Guess why. A man is wired differently from a wonan. Simple
that does not prove anything sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who told you men are not impacted by rape society is the one that puts them down and make them look stupid for being raped that those not mean they are not affected cheesy cheesy cheesy
I keep saying it ask gigolos if women are that emotional to sex grin grin
What if money don finish what happens then that means the emotions were never there and it was all fake tongue tongue tongue
Anybody who wants to be emotional about sex will be irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by flokii: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
The wife na mu.mu.. he cheated on you, so you went outside to do your own come carry belle join.
Na to end the marriage sharpaly now.. or you expect the husband to accept her and her adultery product. She has to leave.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kdon2: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hayee:
that does not prove anything sir cheesy cheesy cheesy
Who told you men are not impacted by rape society is the one that puts them down and make them look stupid for being raped that those not mean they are not affected cheesy cheesy cheesy
I keep saying it ask gigolos if women are that emotional to sex grin grin
What if money don finish what happens then that means the emotions were never there and it was all fake tongue tongue tongue
Anybody who wants to be emotional about sex will be irrespective of the gender cheesy cheesy cheesy

Men are not truly emotional about sex they just want to cum and go to next available hole. Women are not except there is a motivation behind it. That's what you chose not to accept. Besides I don't think any man ll feel bad is a lady rapes him except if he gets infected or he is disgusted by the rapist lady. Most men ll count them selves lucky if tiwa, or BBN Maria single handedly raped them.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Whazar(m): 3:41am On Nov 14, 2021
A simple man won't end the marriage
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2021
The guy that got her pregnant is at fault

When you're banging a married woman you need to be extra careful so as not to get her pregnant
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by zexy2030(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

Recvers don't forget who gives them so well. Not all women catch feeling with sex. Your mind is the biggest sex organ.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by InfinityFabric: 6:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:

And majority of girls are run girl right ? Uhm...nope. There are exceptions to general rule.
And this is also why you don't marry these girls, they've lot the ability to bond.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Odoogu(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Opeyemiextra:

No madam, two wrongs don't make a right.

To me the marriage isn't ruined yet, let them forgive each other and move on.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Odoogu(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Kdon2:

Do you really mean it?
This is bogus my bro.

No be everyone dey catch feelings. Yeah women nd Men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Hayee(f): 8:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Odoogu:

Do you really mean it?
This is bogus my bro.

No be everyone dey catch feelings. Yeah women nd Men
please help me tell them ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Kingluqman(m): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Cheat dey en eye before, nor be because the husband cheat. grin
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Akinbahm(m): 9:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
The marriage is still intact if the man is Will Smith!

And the marriage is dissolved if the man is Peter Edochie.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Akinbahm(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:

Exceptions in rule doesn’t make it a rule.
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Odoogu(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Hayee:
please help me tell them ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesy
If I was a spokesman, it's no biggie. Me just talk my own.

But wait ooo...
Are you a foodie who doesn't catch feelings?cheesycheesy
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2021
How so?
Rydermaverick:

Yes ma'am..
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Akinbahm:

And the marriage is dissolved if the man is Peter Edochie.

grin grin grin
Re: A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
How so?
The course of action is given ground for because the other person has done the same if given chance or would do the same thing thereby making the both right..
Do you get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Backside Allowed Kids To Play With It / Help!!! How To Recieve This Money From USA / Do Nice Girls Finish Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.