Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. (387 Views)

Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by jenny13: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why keep your money in bank for years and earn little or no interest when you can invest a minimum of 5million naira in sujimoto real estate and earn up to 50percent interest.

Real estate transcend generations so the best time to invest is now .

When you invest, you get a postdated cheque with interest.

Call me on 09064256848 for more information.

Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by Praxtech: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
jenny13:
Why keep your money in bank for years and earn little or no interest when you can inv.est a minimum of 5million naira in sujimoto real estate and earn up to 50percent interest.

Real estate transcend generations so the best time to invest is now .

When you invest, you get a postdated cheque with interest.

Call me on 09064256848 for more information.
You don't have the capacity for this!.

2 Likes

Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by jenny13: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Praxtech:

I don't understand what you mean by I don't have the capacity? Have you heard of Sujimoto Construction Google or ask for more details because I don't appreciate the tone
Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by jaytee01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
jenny13:

I don't understand what you mean by I don't have the capacity? Have you heard of Sujimoto Construction Google or ask for more details because I don't appreciate the tone
Which yeye Google? Is it not the same lies you planted there that will come out?

1 Like

Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by jenny13: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
jaytee01:
Which yeye Google? Is it not the same lies you planted there that will come out?

It's obvious you are not enlightened and no need engaging with you further. It's real estate not a get rich syndrome and if you can think outside the box you will realize people are making money from real estate. The testimony and review is there for all to see. Our properties are in banana island and we are everywhere on social media. Not everything is scam and the investment is not for everyone. So avoid me. If you are in Abuja, doubting Thomas walk into the transcorp Hilton and see me in my office. Bye
Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by jaytee01(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
jenny13:

It's obvious you are not enlightened and no need engaging with you further. It's real estate not a get rich syndrome and if you can think outside the box you will realize people are making money from real estate. The testimony and review is there for all to see. Our properties are in banana island and we are everywhere on social media. Not everything is scam and the investment is not for everyone. So avoid me. If you are in Abuja, doubting Thomas walk into the transcorp Hilton and see me in my office. Bye
All the more reason why people should be wary of your and your fake promises of 50% returns.

We will be patiently waiting for when some foolish "woke" investors will come here to complain!

1 Like

Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by jaiyeorie: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Chioma Goodhair Maurice Akin Onitiri - Sujimoto 40th birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icqlns7FwFQ
Re: Earn Upto 50 Percent Return Of Investment With A Minimum Of 5 Million Naira. by Gvstavo: 5:02am On May 30, 2023
Praxtech:

You were right anyway! They have not been able to pay investors. It's been one story or the other. Somehow, they're doing a good PR to cover things up but I know it's only a matter of time before the public get to know they're just another scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CBN 100 For 100 Intervention Loan (up To N5 Billion) / A Lucrative Investment You Can Start With 50k In 2022. / it Is Now Poor To Earn ₦1 Million Naira Monthly As A Developer In Nigeria.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.