Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) (22270 Views)

Motorist’s Dog Tries To Attack A Policeman On Duty In Ogoni, Rivers State / Pilot Modifies His Plane So His Golden Retriever Can Fly With Him(Pics) / Massive Python Bites US Zookeeper's Face As He Tries To Move Her Eggs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by GlobalWay: 11:13am On Nov 15, 2021
smiley
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by BigYash: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2021
tillaman:
Happiness and joy everywhere just like heaven abi I dey lie Righteousness2
Preach it MOG
Make una repent
Which sin we commit? No be the same sin ,wen our saviour die put? My guy relax o
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2021
femi4:
This one no enter, try again. Seems you are running out of rhema
Okprikpoto for you..cos that guy just dey misyan..
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by WibusJaga: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2021

Looks like this Golden Retriver is a nice dog breed with gentle temperament. Would love to own one.
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2021
As usual a cold ass cat. grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Elock1: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wow! So Adorable and Beautiful ..

This is how it's gonna be in Heaven!
Joyfulness, Happiness Sweetness, Dancing, Jumping, Merriments and all round Celebrations for Ever and Ever!
No more sorrows, Pains, tears, complains and Death!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Heaven is not a Place to Miss For anybody or for any reason.

Get Ready! Anytime from now, all of us who are Prepared, Watching and Praying will be leaving this Sinking World for the Streets of Gold.
oga rest, enjoy some post and move on.. This is becoming stale.

3 Likes

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Joyfulness, Happiness Sweetness, Dancing, Jumping, Merriments and all round Celebrations for Ever and Ever!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Heaven is not a Place to Miss For anybody or for any reason.

Get Ready! Anytime from now, all of us who are Prepared, Watching and Praying will be leaving this Sinking World for the Streets of Gold.
omenkalives love this guy
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Robnectar(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The cat understands better, it doesn't want to be deceived into believing they were friends. He maintained his position and looks very careful yet appears unconcerned about all the tricks of the dog. Stance like this will safe us from friendenemy around us. My recent experience from my work place taught me this lesson, a colleague who appeared to be my friend needed an urgent favour that was seriously against company policy with dare consequences. I considered his plea, reminded him of the consequences of helping him in this should our boss find out. Then I helped him, surprisingly this nigga reported this to our MD just to buy favour. Well, with God grace, I scaled through without much punishment or nothing at all. But I didn't tell him I knew what he did. We were still hanging out and going on break together. Four months down the line, he came again with similar request, I turned him down. He approached my HOD, with same request, he was queried with threat of sack. Again he downloaded everything I did for him to my HOD not minding the consequences of doing such nor his oath of secrecy to me. I later understood, he approached our HOD not truly to get the claimed help but to get at me for a reason I don't even know. I also learnt I got away from the first report because of my performance since joining the company. This time, a query was issued to me why I shouldn't be suspended or sacked. Well, again I don't know how it got to our CEO, who I learnt was actually keeping tap on few staff, I happened to be among them. For a reason unknown to me, he saved me. I haven't even seen the man in person since I joined this company. Though, a serious warning from management followed my response to the query. So, out here in this world, there is no friend. My nigga, is still under suspension pending the final decision of the management. He didn't even tell me why he was suspended when I enquired to know. I have also pretended not to know his moves all these while. I have started widening the closeness between us.

I fear dix life ooo
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Lovelife433(m): 11:59am On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

U don resume ur normal duty abi another week abi? Jobless pastor.
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by DeMekus: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
The black cat represents Buhari. Even as people, Christians in particular, are trying to convince him that we're one his Islamic heart is still rooted for discrimination and hatred.
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by DeMekus: 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Una go carry cat and dog go heaven too?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lovelife433:
U don resume ur normal duty abi another week abi? Jobless pastor.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by kals4luv990(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
r nigerian animals created different then?
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ipob intimidating buhari... president nha president any day any time
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ipob intimidating buhari... president nha president any day any time ooo
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

Looks like this Golden Retriver is a nice dog breed with gentle temperament. Would love to own one.
Hope you're ready to groom them every month. They can shed for Africa grin
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Godmademan(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pidginwhisper:
Just a bitch playing with her pussy. Nothing special
Ogbori!!!
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by jubrilELsudan: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2021
NA FVCK HE WAN FVCK THE BLACK PUSSY KITTEN.

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by mekuso89(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Mysticwebb:
The cat understands better, it doesn't want to be deceived into believing they were friends. He maintained his position and looks very careful yet appears unconcerned about all the tricks of the dog. Stance like this will safe us from friendenemy around us. My recent experience from my work place taught me this lesson, a colleague who appeared to be my friend needed an urgent favour that was seriously against company policy with dare consequences. I considered his plea, reminded him of the consequences of helping him in this should our boss find out. Then I helped him, surprisingly this nigga reported this to our MD just to buy favour. Well, with God grace, I scaled through without much punishment or nothing at all. But I didn't tell him I knew what he did. We were still hanging out and going on break together. Four months down the line, he came again with similar request, I turned him down. He approached my HOD, with same request, he was queried with threat of sack. Again he downloaded everything I did for him to my HOD not minding the consequences of doing such nor his oath of secrecy to me. I later understood, he approached our HOD not truly to get the claimed help but to get at me for a reason I don't even know. I also learnt I got away from the first report because of my performance since joining the company. This time, a query was issued to me why I shouldn't be suspended or sacked. Well, again I don't know how it got to our CEO, who I learnt was actually keeping tap on few staff, I happened to be among them. For a reason unknown to me, he saved me. I haven't even seen the man in person since I joined this company. Though, a serious warning from management followed my response to the query. So, out here in this world, there is no friend. My nigga, is still under suspension pending the final decision of the management. He didn't even tell me why he was suspended when I enquired to know. I have also pretended not to know his moves all these while. I have started widening the closeness between us.
Bro that niggga fit poison since all his plans against you failed. Tell him to his face to say away from you
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by mekuso89(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
omenkalives love this guy
I didn't see you photo on your profile asa nwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Badadvisor: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
WibusJaga:

Honestly. Same here.

Sold my lovely lhasa after some minor flat mates issue, i just love peace.
I'm getting a golden retriever by next year when i start living alone
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Badadvisor: 2:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
PotatoSalad:

Hope you're ready to groom them every month. They can shed for Africa grin
Wow really.
Used to own a lhasa and can go 5 to 6 months without grooming

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by perdollar(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
This is a potential bad ass pussy. Stay focus thats what I learnt. Ppl WL come pretending to b friends but pls stay focus

1 Like

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by IbileIfe: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
jaxxy:
As usual a cold ass cat. grin
It was just observing all the unsolicited antics of the dog .
Building trust in every relationship takes time.
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by IbileIfe: 4:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
perdollar:
This is a potential bad ass pussy. Stay focus thats what I learnt. Ppl WL come pretending to b friends but pls stay focus
So true.
Very cautious cat
Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

Re: Adorable Moment Golden Retriever Tries To Friend Tiny Black Kitten( Video) by Sniper101(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Am still trying to find the "adorable moment" from the clip I just viewed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / The Persecution Of Cats In Nigeria / Benefits Of Having A Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.