Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54316 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Good for nothing than sponging the anus after shit.
better an animal with dignity than an emotionless, imoral cyborg without one
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
ume1000:
[b]better an animal with dignity than an emotionless, imoral cyborg without one
what dignity can come out from a product of human and animal copulation!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ume1000: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Amotolongbo:
what dignity can come out from a product of human and animal copulation!
says an immoral plant
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Amotolongbo(f): 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2021
ume1000:
says an immoral plant
you said I am human before, why changing it to plant?

Instability is in your genetic makeup anyway. What else is expected from an anencephalous thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by EUEA: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2021
I suggest u tell him Go where u know is calm Dan narate f evrytin 2 him .tlk to him lik bro 2 bro discusion He wil understand Tnx me later

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by notoriousbabe: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146:

Sir, I'm so sorry to ask this? Do you know how many siblings you have slept with since your youth days?
chei this one heavy o
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Fourwinds: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bola146:
it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.

Okafor law! Okafor law!! Okafor law!!!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Foodqueen(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2023
Op, how did it go.

Update pls....
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by torqque7(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
DSC7:

Well if she doesn't open up no one will know... Except me and her.....

If only she can cope without feeling guilty...

Except you are not related by blood,but if you are related by blood and you have the mind to contemplate telling your own brother that you had something with this girl in the past then you are Very wicked..if you decide to be silent and they get married how long do you think you both can keep the secret from your brother?and I hope you know that if he finds out on his own then that’s the end of your relationship with your brother so just keep that in mind and if that’s something you are willing to gamble then goodluck to you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal / 8 Brutal Truths You Should Know If You Are Dating A First-born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.