Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! (54308 Views)

Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by CeeManCollins(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Hmm. Quite complicated I'll say it depends on ur brother level of maturity and how he'll be able handle it. But i feel you should let him know as there are some things you don't have keep quiet about . Imagine if he get to find out after been married to her, he'll feel betrayed by you. So u gats man up and tell him. What will be will be.

Very true
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bamzyriches451: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Just allow your brother marry the girl and nor Dey bleep the girl after her wedding with your Bro cuz I know wetin some guys fit do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Goldbw122(m): 7:53am On Nov 14, 2021
We will hear different stories everyday
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by 001spice: 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

We dated from 2012-2016,,,,

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

By 2019 distance(different states) kept us apart due to life plans.....

And we don't have each others contacts again

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

I don't know whether to tell him or just let them be undecided undecided
it your brother you talking bout here. My brother that's your blood you don't have any choice than to tell him cos if he later get marry to the lady and later found out that you new the lady before he married her I don't think he will be happy with you. Especially if the lady have some questionable characters

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:
I met this beautiful damsel around 2012,we got admission into same institution same year....

During service we parted ways and met again 2018 but ended up becoming friends with benefits....

So i was chatting with my elder brother this morning and he told me about his fiancee, i asked for her picture... Lo and behold she was my ex and friend with benefits.....

Now there is no way she will know that we are related except on their wedding day coming up next year if i attend.....

Benefits continue after wedding....
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bignuell(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Ok here is the thing. Maybe i'm wrong but one way or the other, the lady is meant to be in that family cheesy. But at least your brother has to know, you might think not telling him is actually saving him but what if the opposite is the case. I'm damn sure a blind person would sense the tension when you and the lady is in the same room. But since you said she is not promiscious, you never can tell. But to me, it'll really be cool if she's the one that tells your brother about it. My 2 cent though

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Echebaron(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Let him know exactly what u Just told us, He is ur brother & whatever decision he makes will help prevent a " Future Drama "..
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
samsard:
It's only ladies that are saying this shee. Do you know what it means for a man to marry a lady his brother has had sexual relations with? Make una gerrout

Sir, I'm so sorry to ask this? Do you know how many siblings you have slept with since your youth days?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by sonssyo: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Normally we are done...

I just dey imagine the shock from both party if i show for the wedding...

Show your self now,I mean now,may be arrange a coded meeting so that you will stylishly explain something to your brother but the truth is that the babe seems to be made for your family sha
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by InvertedHammer: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

/
In life....

I told you so == good friend

I would have told you == bad friend.

Call your brother aside and tell him. He is your brother. If he decides to go ahead with the marriage, it is their problem then afterall it is one huge coincidence. But at least you did your part. Take the burden off your mind.

/
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by nothingspoil70: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Remember Okafors law
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
grin it's better you keep quiet, let her tell him herself.

You really think this is exactly how it will play out? Cos this seems like this is what you will tell everyone who has this same issue.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by advanceDNA: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
See your life....stop doing community pen!s u did not listen..... see now..na your left over your brother wan marry....

Na so some guys dey marry girls wey their randy father don sleep with...
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by emmeyen: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

Reveal yourself to the girl. Although if na me be the girl, I will think of ending the marriage arrangements because I will think it's a set up or your family no just pure. One reason why faithfulness is important in relationships. How do you date a girl for 6 years and nobody in your family knows her, she doesn't even know your real name? If them tell ladies to stop wasting time with a man once you notice he is not serious, they'll think you are talking trash. This one wasted her time and now he is about to disrupt her day of joy. Tufia!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by BabbanBura(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

She is not the promiscuous type....

Do you suggest i find means of connecting with her so as to let her know who she is about getting married to?

Bro i just dey confused... undecided

I support this 100%. Don't be the one to tell your brother except if she refuses to tell him herself, in that case you can tell him to clear your conscience!
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 7:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Let your bro know that she's your ex. Don't tell him about friends with benefit issue because that happens only because you've dated in the past. Respect the lady please
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Dididrumz(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
AsomArchitectNG:
Hmm. Quite complicated I'll say it depends on ur brother level of maturity and how he'll be able handle it. But i feel you should let him know as there are some things you don't have keep quiet about . Imagine if he get to find out after been married to her, he'll feel betrayed by you. So u gats man up and tell him. What will be will be.

Absolutely correct.
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by vickydevoka(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:
He should tell his. Brother now
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ikenna44: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
He should keep quiet... Imagine... If it was your sister that was about to marry your fi-kpa...would you keep quiet?!

Bola146:

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Freelane33(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
God Dey cheesy grin
chatinent:
She has finally benefited your brother.

Na who cry fcck up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
DominusPrime:

You really think this is exactly how it will play out? Cos this seems like this is what you will tell everyone who has this same issue.

Exactly.. if they have done introduction, yet she didn't requested for all his siblings pictures and he never showed her their pictures, what if she is pregnant? Think twice

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Elsueno: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
grin
And they say being a woman who opens her legs to every divk & Harry has no consequence...omoh DSC7 ur Bros heart go feel this one, the girl go turn ur enemy... lmao I hope she didn't lie she was a virgin or has low body count grin

People just don't listen when u tell them to stop fuvking around like animals on the lower food chain despite being on the pinnacle of the chain...They call us primitive men...but I bet $1,000,000 no woman in this world can say I had any sexual relationship with her....The peace of mind is priceless

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by ikenna44: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Tell him asap!!! Na generational curse the girl wan carry give una for your family! Tell your brother to dead the relationship immediately!

DSC7:

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by 001spice: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga let them be joor
imagine talk. I know girls will support rubbish. Wat if the girl have some questionable characters you will allow your brother to start a family with such individual. Use your brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by patpaul: 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Visit them before the marriage. Go back to base, wait for few days and see if the lady will tell your brother. If she doesn't , you tell your brother so he knows the type of woman he wants to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by samsard(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Bola146:

Sir, I'm so sorry to ask this? Do you know how many siblings you have slept with since your youth days?
I'm not promiscuous and I don't have sexual relations with multiple people. I am even extra cautious not to get involved with a lady my friend has dated or had sex with. I don't know why I would fancy sleeping with siblings and definitely would not like to get married to or have my brother or even close relation marry a lady I've had sexual relations with. Of course the ball is ultimately in their court, but I would make sure the parties involved are well aware of what they're getting into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by vickydevoka(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Buh u said friends with Benefits. So u guys where never in love with each other, it's strictly on give me I give u
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Bola146(f): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
ikenna44:
He should keep quiet... Imagine... If it was your sister that was about to marry your fi-kpa...would you keep quiet?!

One man's food is another man's poison . It's none of my business! What if I don't know? How many siblings have you slept with that you don't know? sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by Aadeniyi092: 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
TELL AND BEST FAST ABOUT IT.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN BETWEEN ME AND A FRIEND SOME 15YRS BACK, THAT FRIENDSHIP IS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN AFTER HE GOT TO KNOW HOW MUCH MORE OF BROTHERS.

YOU OWE HIM OBLIGATION TO LET HIM KNOW

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by johnrash(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
If you and your brother are bearing d same surname d lady for don knw be dat.. Abi wetin u dey cap angry
Re: My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! by authority2006(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
DSC7:

You owe your brother the truth, it is up to him what he decides to do with the revelation.

Bola146:

Don't listen to this advice because your brother will never forgive you if he finds out eventually. He won't trust his wife again, even you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mr. Man, My Face Is Not On My Chest!!" / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / Man Takes Back Everything He Bought For A Lady After She Declined His Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.