Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush (77364 Views)

Houses On Fire As ISWAP Attacks Askira/Uba Again / Troops Kill ISWAP Commander, 37 Others In Askira/Uba (Photos) / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by ShadowM(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by buzorcharles(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I wan join army, I wan join oooh. But I have a question, this freedom fighters the young chaps are fighting for, regardless of the oath you took and sworn, have they asked her Superior what manifesto brought about this blood shed in Paramilitary and Bloody Civilians.
Well my conscience wont let me shoot the Aboki because I feel we are friends, but my Superior claimed they are the targets for my promotion.
Then take the gallant soilders to their enclaves, cos it's not here just as the U.S did. Did Osama brought Isisi to Yankee...NO! Stop using primates as pun.

When do we seize fire? When do we call the white flag. When do we stop embazzling funds on armoury and offensive manslaughter toys.
Until this questions are answered in a nutshell...
They are building up and it will be like an "Anthill of the Savannah"

Who used the plane to collapse the world training centre thereby killing thousands of Americans in one day?

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Dozie32(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

Brig Gen Zirkusu, Ahmed S, Israel Ladoke, Mathew and Victor.

RIP Warriors .....

Rip men of honor.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by hardon1(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

The south will get sense one day.

The brigadier sef go fit be Hausa christian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by IkpuMmadu: 6:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Difrent:

Merit is another word for domination in a federation like Nigeria. Basing everything on Merit in a multi ethnic and multi religious society like Nigeria will only allow some few to lord it over others. Southerners were first exposed to europeans and got western education first...they have a headstart over others in the hinterland...hence at the onset of colonization the europeans found relatively educated southerners easy to work with....many ibos found themselves holding administrative positions in the north....they erroneously felt superior to the northerners and plan to rule them forever. Unfortunately for Azikwe and ibos soon after independence and when the north has had some of its citizens educated they began replacing ibos holding administrative positions with educated northerners....this didnt go down well with ibos and they started hating Ahmadu bello.....just like they had earlier began hating yorubas because Awolowo prevented Azikwe from ruling the western region even though he has already rule eastern region.
When the ibos see that they wont be able to lord it over the other tribes they unleashed their youths in the army to carry out a coup in which no single ibo political leader was killed while leaders of other tribes were massacred.

Merit ko.....demerit ni

With this mentality... It is useless sharing the same country with you... You don't want merit, you can some want merit

So as you can see, it will not work
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 6:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
So na you people those terrorist army dey kill our innocent brothers and sisters in East for.

Death to all those Nigeria terrorist that have killed our innocent brothers,sisters,mothers,fathers and friends.
Please go confront them, stop all these negativity here, no one cares about you.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by portplus: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2021
All troop movements within the theatre of war should done using APCs to stop this unnecessary wastage.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Malawian:
Good you think it is "Your choice" to pray on Arabic.
You're the dumbest person I ever interacted with on NL.
I told you I DON'T PRACTICE ANY STUPID RELIGION.
Check my past comments. You can also check my posts and profile.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Inosky(m): 7:42am On Nov 14, 2021
RIP. Sorry to the families. The politics in Nigeria's military should be a reason why no sane person (especially Southerners) should join the army to fight in the north where Bokoharam members who have killed several thousands and displaced millions of people are recruited back into Nigeria's Army and called repentant Bokoharam. Nonsense! Once a terrorist will always be a terrorist, no matter how you paint him/her, they will always cooperate to their rules and members and act against you.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:00am On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

you are very foolish fool The general killed is a northerner but each time you guys think it's about decimation of South... Nonsense
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by DonMekino(m): 8:02am On Nov 14, 2021
So they can't annihilate the entire area where ISWAP are? Imagine there is a news that IPOB slapped a soldier in one village say in Imo State.....a combo of air force and foot soldiers will be there to deal with the villagers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Tranquillity360: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2021
mediainc:

Please go confront them, stop all these negativity here, no one cares about you.
Same way i don't care about death of your terrorist Nigeria army.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Malawian(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Mashgash:

You're the dumbest person I ever interacted with on NL.

I told you I DON'T PRACTICE ANY STUPID RELIGION.

Check my past comments. You can also check my posts and profile.
The energy you have used in defense of Islam says otherwise. Meanwhile, check your comment I mentioned. You are a Muslim. And like you said, your choice. I leave it to you. No need insulting someone over a religion you say you are not practicing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by FreedomArmy: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2021
mediainc:

This is a condonlence page for Nigerians, kindly ignore, since you say you ain't no Nigerian. Stop insulting the sensibilities of Nigerians.

Sometimes we need to keep mute and be silent. No be only una dey nairaland oh, they have over 2million subscribers. Cool down, negative talk achieves nothing, and what you are doing is insulting Nigerians.
Do you live in Nigeria? Do you support the illegality of the Nigerian army against unarmed civilians.
You can't sow hate and expect love.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by AlphaStyles(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

just b typing nonsense na only south dy bear mathew,victor and israel?
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by asanausana91: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

and where did you foolishly get those names.
I forget,even the brigadier general is called Namdi.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by BrandBrainBox: 11:04am On Nov 14, 2021
asobo1:
Our gallant officer's are dying while buhari is gallivanting all over the globe. Nigeria Army is the worst on the surface of the earth. You deploy young lads from army depot straight to the war front. People without experience. cryGod be with you till we meet again gallant officer's
Galantly gallivanting while eating gala at a gala night in the great beyond. Please, don't laff. We're mourning this morning.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Danmaiduguri(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

Idiot how about the Ahmed, sad
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Teymanhenry(f): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
I can join the Armed forces of a country who isn't corrupt. What are the soldiers fighting for when it is d leadership of d country that supports d terrorists
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Alexprech: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Isn’t this man too obese to be in the military?
is he the brigadier?
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Aganju849: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
I wan join army, I wan join oooh. But I have a question, this freedom fighters the young chaps are fighting for, regardless of the oath you took and sworn, have they asked her Superior what manifesto brought about this blood shed in Paramilitary and Bloody Civilians.
Well my conscience wont let me shoot the Aboki because I feel we are friends, but my Superior claimed they are the targets for my promotion.
Then take the gallant soilders to their enclaves, cos it's not here just as the U.S did. Did Osama brought Isisi to Yankee...NO! Stop using primates as pun.

When do we seize fire? When do we call the white flag. When do we stop embazzling funds on armoury and offensive manslaughter toys.
Until this questions are answered in a nutshell...
They are building up and it will be like an "Anthill of the Savannah"

Hmmmm and now BOY are their bombs and offensive rpg, truck bomb, littered in the west street of Newyork City. Rather U.S left this equipment in their enclaves Afghanistan.
Lets take the fight to them in their country and stop doing Military Dominance in our Land..

You no go school at all?

Chai!
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Leverage2021: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
hardon1:

The brigadier sef go fit be Hausa christian
confirmed
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Leverage2021: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
OGHENAOGIE:
you are very foolish fool The general killed is a northerner but each time you guys think it's about decimation of South... Nonsense
the general is a northern Christian

They are 99% Christians
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by fof1: 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
obembet:

God always have Mercy.

But God will never do for you what you can do for yourself

This Imam is a Blood Thirsty Fellow...
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Leverage2021:
the general is a northern Christian

They are 99% Christians
lieutenant Colonel Abu Ali who died at the front is a Christian abi.. lt col Ibrahim sakaba to Christian idiots like u is why nairaland has become a zone inhabited by useless fools
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mbaise1000: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
mediainc:

This is nairaland, for Nigerians...no one wants to see negative talk...is it war you want?

What is your aim?

Even Isrealis that are technically at war with Palestine, you don't see Isrealis insulting them online, they simply do what they want.

Nairaland is against secessionists.

Nairaland is not against sucessionists it just doesn't want the wrong people wanting it, if you don't want something, you don't encourage it or support it, what you see there is people who want to be politically correct because of their business, no one should insult our collective intelligence
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Adiola(f): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
mediainc:
Nairaland stop anyone from laughing at military men that fell in the noble fight, for man and nation.

Nairaland all these is annoying, please try to do something about this...even in America, you can not post against the American military. If you hate Nigeria, just ignore, don't use nairaland to tarnish our military.

No people does this, this is very bad... even you hate Nigeria stop wishing bad for a military fighting to keep the peace. Just ignore the topics.

Nairaland sanitize this forum...since nairaland is against secession it should not tolerate statements that can cause war, strife, division...I remember hutsi and Tutsi in Rwanda, na talk cause war that led to ethnic cleansing and war. Nairaland mods take note.
as who ? Who you be ? Take several steps backwards
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by mediainc: 4:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Adiola:
as who ? Who you be ? Take several steps backwards
Because am your father.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
mediainc:
Nairaland stop anyone from laughing at military men that fell in the noble fight, for man and nation.

Nairaland all these is annoying, please try to do something about this...even in America, you can not post against the American military. If you hate Nigeria, just ignore, don't use nairaland to tarnish our military.

No people does this, this is very bad... even you hate Nigeria stop wishing bad for a military fighting to keep the peace. Just ignore the topics.

Nairaland sanitize this forum...since nairaland is against secession it should not tolerate statements that can cause war, strife, division...I remember hutsi and Tutsi in Rwanda, na talk cause war that led to ethnic cleansing and war. Nairaland mods take note.
Seun Osewa,
Over to you.
I hope you listen to the words of this wise member.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Difrent: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
IkpuMmadu:

With this mentality... It is useless sharing the same country with you... You don't want merit, you can some want merit

So as you can see, it will not work
You dont want to share the country because your idea of sharing the same country is where you will dominate others.... let fairness equity and justice be the watchword and not some merit that put others at a disdvantage. So you want to use merit and the fact that you have more educated citizens to perpetually rule over others....haba .....thats wickedness
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by bizzibodi(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Discretion is the better part of valour....if they are overwhelm by superior power & tactic...common sense dictate they should take off..fleeeee! imagine a general kill by ragtag fighters.
Re: Identities Of Soldiers Killed By ISWAP Terrorists In The Askira/Uba ambush by Davidegede: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
vanbonattel:
Matthew
Israel
Victor
Ladoke

I knew they all will be christians... it's a set-up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Building The Biggest Flyover In Nigeria - Julius Berger / "Keep Quite" Saraki Tells APC Senators / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.