Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,540 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44351 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by MISSNORA(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Bola146(f): 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed Since her husband is having trust issues, the wife should listen to her husband now let her block him, her husband might use that to be chatting with his ex too grin

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by garriAndsugar: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
That Michael is not a friend at all..

Na this kind people to flog 2by2 go good..

402 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Daveambition(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Even ur DayOne today fit turn out to be a potencial Rival 2moro, all man use ur headpan oh...
Devilish bestfrewd in disguise

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Boogyman557: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Sonnobax15(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by 6ixT8: 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
how insecure could your bro be? Tell him to grow some balls and confront her if he cant stand it.

Your bro told you, and you came here seeking advice on his behalf. Interedting!.

Well, i wont blame him, owning to the reality of Okafor's law and the congo dynamo!.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Daveambition(m): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed Since her husband is having trust issues, the wife should listen to her husband now let her block him, her husband might use that to be chatting with his ex too grin
Shey na only me no understand this comment ni..?

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Daveambition(m): 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
6ixT8:
how insecure could your bro be? Tell him to grow some balls and confront her if he cant stand it.

Your bro told you, and you came here seeking advice on his behalf. Interedting!.

Well, i wont blame him, owning to the reality of Okafor's law and the congo dynamo!.
Mtchewww
Children don full this forum...

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by 6ixT8: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daveambition:

Mtchewww
Children don full this forum...

like seriously bruh. How then is insecurity describe?

Your bro should have instantly tackled the issue before it brought it to your notice...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by slawormiir: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read comments

Because I don't do relationship
......so ain't got no ex

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by gasparpisciotta: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your brother’s wife should block Micheal ASAP.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by MISSNORA(f): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed to read comments

Because I don't do relationship
......so ain't got no ex
pls put on ur intellectual cap and give an advice

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lee99: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
OP all I can say is that Okafor's law can easily be activated, your bro should make his insecurities known to wifey... As for me, I can't and won't let my wife and her ex be friends, because there can never be a platonic relationship between a woman and her ex... Sooner or later there'll be penetration, make your bros no kill person or kill himself or worse murder suicide. undecided

83 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by julybaba(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your brother's wife has zero respect for him. Period.

164 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Elporo(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Marry virgin .. I no see
Ok make I marry better second hand ... e no dey.

Wahala dey ooh

Las las na my mama village I go visit for like 3 months fine one yellow babe.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by techWriter3: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
That Michael is not a friend at all..Na this kind people to flog 2by2 go good... Um, need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Kobicove(m): 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your brother needs to draw the boundaries for his wife undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Amiralord: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abeg carry all this useless fabricated shit Comot for here joor.Ori Iwo ati brother yen ti daru

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Truvelisback(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?
Ur brother wife no get sense. Why did she show ur brother the chat knowing that it could cause a big problem? She should have ignore the chat. I hope ur brother's wife is not up to something? If care is not take it might lead to.........Make i no talk first.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by HERSLEY(f): 12:11am On Nov 14, 2021
Awwww babes...i go come una side tomorrow mk we talk

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by MISSNORA(f): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2021
HERSLEY:
Awwww babes...i go come una side tomorrow mk we talk
No p. I ll keep better 4u
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Anisilas: 2:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Simps everywhere.

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Karemarealty288(m): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Better not start what will never end well.....already that communication is a cancer to the young marriage...remember that a pussy well forked can always be reforked.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by MarketDispatch: 8:25am On Nov 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by buzorcharles(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Ur bro is not yet ready for marriage. Soon his hrt will get broken

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by 12spices(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
She only showed him the chat she wants him to see.. how about the cleared chat? undecided

If your brother wants to see the real chat, he should go through his friend "Micheal" phone. Atleast that wan no go reason to clear chat grin

Moreover, since he can't tell his wife to stop chatting with his so called friend and damn the consequences then it means she paid his groom price and not the other way round grin

26 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2021
I no dey marry. Hooohaaa.... Life is too sweet for this kind of stress angry

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some people go just carry wahala bring for their head...

Mtttttcheeeeewww...

If the reason you're communicating with your ex is not for business purposes ALONE, then stop it!!!! What's the point of the communication?? If your ex was good enough, then why didnt you guys end up together?!!!!!!

Wait o...
So like this now, my wife to be will be communicating with a guy that used to mess her in the past, even while we're married?? God forbid!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Belafonte(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Not a big deal. I learnt on nairaland that men and women can be platonic friends, even if they engaged in sexüal relations before. It shows maturity. Tell your brother to have no fear, it's just old friends catching up on old times
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Belafonte(m): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Your brother’s wife should block Micheal ASAP.

This is extreme. I think you're overreacting
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Foodqueen(f): 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
It's a very bad one.

If not stop now, she will soon get carried away and will start locking her phone

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.