Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44370 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by onyenatruchi: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op, are they from Yoruba Land lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Tonero231: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tell us that you are the one and I will offer you more advice.

The guy in question has to grow some balls and confront the situation head on. Wtf, u can confront your wife, and you can't confront your so called childhood friend. Confront both parties threatening your peace, give ultimatum on what you want and judiciously follow it up to the later.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by RealAdewole(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Missnora
Your brother should tell his friend to stop chatting with his wife, at least i think the woman is not seeing beyond as of now and it may be easy for her to get carried away as time goes and since your bro telling her to block him may result into her hiding things, it will be better if he talk it out with his friend
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
If your story is true I think Michael is a betrayer, your brother lucky is in the hand of his wife, I have seen a lady playing along and updating her husband , your brother and is wife can plan together if your brother wife didn't eyes Michael again
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Akinbahm(m): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

Shey na only me no understand this comment ni..?

No b only you bro, she’s high on Osogbo weed.

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Oddfinder: 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
julybaba:
Your brother's wife has zero respect for him. Period.
Can u imagine the rubbish..
She con de show thr husband chats as if it mean't sh!t. Constantly reminding the husband that she fvcked MICHAEL..man de suffer sha
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Daveambition:

Shey na only me no understand this comment ni..?
English na your mate grin

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by GoldenSpec: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Carry ur brother up abhi grin
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Druss(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
This can't be real. What man is ok with this kind of relationship? That his friend is flirting with his wife?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Spain007(m): 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Elporo:
Marry virgin .. I no see
Ok make I marry better second hand ... e no dey.

Wahala dey ooh

Las las na my mama village I go visit for like 3 months fine one yellow babe.

Story...e go surprise you say na for that ur mama village d thing go worst pass, village girls wey dey bang inside bush anyhow.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Mom007(f): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's how some women play with fire in the name of wokeness
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Mom007(f): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's how some women play with fire in the name of wokeness. How do you keep/ get back in touch with your ex as a married woman? What kind of friendship is that? What will you both be talking about? Pstcheew

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by tunapawizzy: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?
won ti gbe broda e ni handicapp Your brother's wife is a pro in the game...since she dey show ur brother their chat, e mean say she no dey cheat with d guy...wise woman
No 1. u already know what will happen if ur brother does this
No 2. it doesnt matter what your brother says, women will do what they want to do, especially when it relates to emotional matters
No. 3. ur brother"s problem is the person he made marital vows with, not Michael.

ONLY OPTION: related to number 1. ur brother should warn(as in give serious condition) his wife to STOP and tell her to kiss the marriage goodbye if she doesnt or if he finds out shes still doing this. At times no ways around these kind of issues, u just have to be crude and state ur conditions and stand by those conditions.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by onyenatruchi: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
They use infidelity swear for Yoruba couples lipsrsealed can't their women cope with one husband lipsrsealed must their enjoy two husbands at a time lipsrsealed Yoruba women love doing two men at a time lipsrsealed Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Ofadaman(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is not going to end well.
Judging by the stats that I've fvked most of my ex who I reconnected with (even though they are in serious relationships).

Most male ex would only go after sex and can still keep their mental sanity, but females are more inclined to grow attached to their ex by first remembering details of happy moments and then comparing their current relationship with their exes.

In the end, she'd compare all you do to what her ex would have done, this include sex activities, romance, finances, looks and all.
And then she'd find a good reason to cheat.

I also think she's being inconsiderate to her husband, knowing fully well that she's had sex with him before and this may impact his insecurity irrespective of how they both have a triangle relationship with the ex. Men are territorial in nature and no man appreciates another male encroaching into his terrain. It's also true for most woman, I know she will not tolerate your brothers ex gf intruding into the marriage, the only way she feels safe doing this is because she sees your husband as either weak or that she married him not because she's her main choice.

A man must take charge and be in control, in the face of being liked and being feared, chose fear to keep things in check ,he needs to be the man, tell her outrightly if she'd be comfortable with him still chatting his ex, and let her know he's not comfortable with it ,and wants her to quit, now if she insists on continuing, he should leave the marriage when it's still early and save his pride. This may seem like a tuff call , but it's the best call.

To iterate, I've fvked all my exes, and then I'm sure most of us here have done same. The stats don't lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Kelvinhunta: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
U sure say ur brother na man? How could u be asking this? As a man ur brother should be bold enough to tell his wife things that shouldn't be done for d interest of d family and if d wife is really interested in d marriage she should comply for d sake of peace
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Kelvinhunta: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lol... What has this got to do with tribe?
onyenatruchi:
Op, are they from Yoruba Land lipsrsealed
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Fiscus105(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.

U re not ashamed to write this gutter story about ur lineage.

At least you finally achieve ur goal...... Front page
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by drnoel: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

No cause for alarm. Draw line on the floor. Madam has to choose where is stands. It's not by force to be married. If she prefers her ex, let her go with him. Know Ur worth without being proud about it
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Why should he stop her when he’s still also friends with his childhood friend? If he wants to stop her he should also stop his communication with his friend.

U brother was aware of this triangle and still went in for reasons best known to him or wasn’t he aware b4 dating and marrying the lady??

The only thing he can do is tell her to limit it. I don’t like their idea of caging ur wife while u go on as u like.

Bt in fairness to ur bro let him ask his wife if the case was reversed and he was chatting with her childhood friend who was also his ex how will she feel or take it?

That’s the only way to make her see the real picture of how it looks.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by tunapawizzy: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mom007:
That's how some women play with fire in the name of wokeness. How do you keep/ get back in touch with your ex as a married woman? What kind of friendship is that? What will you both be talking about? Pstcheew
loool..the second coming of Christ
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Efenaira(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Take it or leave it I can never get married to any of my friends ex’s. That’s me for you , you can say I’m mean but I’m not . I have so many experience it doesn’t end well . Humans can’t be trusted anymore

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lamasta(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your brother should observe closely before drawing up conclusion.... It might just be friendly reconnection except Michael is not aware that the lady is married to his friend.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by angelfallz(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
When I advocate that men marry virgins this is one of the reasons why.

No married woman should have any business with an ex. An ex is an ex for a reason. This also applies to men.

And please don't tell me you can still be friends with an ex, that is nonsense. Any man/woman that values his/her marriage should delete ex from their lives even if the relationship ended well.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Hausaamaka: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
onyenatruchi:
They use infidelity swear for Yoruba couples lipsrsealed can't their women cope with one husband lipsrsealed must their enjoy two husbands at a time lipsrsealed Yoruba women love doing two men at a time lipsrsealed Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed
grin cheesy tongue
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by neonly: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
All I see here is yur brother snach Micheal girl friend
Micheal in return snach him girl freind back
So who u wan bleam
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by aspabay(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why are you the one planing life for your ELDER brother?

Let him decide how he wants to run his home.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Solofresh2: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
I stop doing anything for love the day I realized no woman is worth it except my mum.
I can never invest in any woman expect my female child (i.e if I have one)

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Agricmoney(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by marsup: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you force a woman to do something against her will she will enter pretend mode.
Let your brother talk to the Michael directly since they are/were friends.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by ayenale1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Realistically your brother's friend is supposed to distance himself from that marriage since the couples are his friend and ex...your brother will enter one chance the day he'll come to their house that he's stranded or something once this happened... Yoruba will say oti tan that is it has finished...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo / No To Getting A Car Because Am Single / HIV+ Woman Hides Her Status From Her Husband Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.