Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex (44364 Views)

My Wife Got A Job As A Paramedic In The Uk / How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Ofadaman(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Only a woman who does not value her marriage or one who knows her husband is weak will act this way and only a weak man will tolerate this.

In ancient times, it was paramount to send male sons to the military, not just to support the army but to also instill discipline, most children particular male kids grow up with their mums (mostly because fathers are away at work or war) what this has resulted to is the de-masculination of male child, current crop of men have grown to become soft and weak.

A man must mold his sons to be confident, masculine and disciplined, as territorial creatures, they should take charge of their homes, when you have situations where a wife is okay to chat with her ex and show the chats to her husband, it's manipulation at it's core, and only the chats she shows him that he'd see. This sort of manipulation will ruin his mind and shred his manly confidence. A man must hold his ground firm ,and be disciplined.

Tell your sons this....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Athemisia: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
2....Can you allow ur spouse still in contacts with his/her ex?
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?

Your SIMple brother should leave them to go on with it. After all, marriage is not for kids.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Oddfinder: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ofadaman:
This is not going to end well.
Judging by the stats that I've fvked most of my ex who I reconnected with (even though they are in serious relationships).

Most male ex would only go after sex and can still keep their mental sanity, but females are more inclined to grow attached to their ex by first remembering details of happy moments and then comparing their current relationship with their exes.

In the end, she'd compare all you do to what her ex would have done, this include sex activities, romance, finances, looks and all.
And then she'd find a good reason to cheat.

I also think she's being inconsiderate to her husband, knowing fully well that she's had sex with him before and this may impact his insecurity irrespective of how they both have a triangle relationship with the ex. Men are territorial in nature and no man appreciates another male encroaching into his terrain. It's also true for most woman, I know she will not tolerate your brothers ex gf intruding into the marriage, the only way she feels safe doing this is because she sees your husband as either weak or that she married him not because she's her main choice.

A man must take charge and be in control, in the face of being liked and being feared, chose fear to keep things in check ,he needs to be the man, tell her outrightly if she'd be comfortable with him still chatting his ex, and let her know he's not comfortable with it ,and wants her to quit, now if she insists on continuing, he should leave the marriage when it's still early and save his pride. This may seem like a tuff call , but it's the best call.

To iterate, I've fvked all my exes, and then I'm sure most of us here have done same. The stats don't lie

Na man u be

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Depressed101: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:
Good evening all! Please i need mature replies on this topic. My elder brother is really hurting right now.

The Story.
My elder brother got married earlier this year...before the marriage, he was fully aware that his childhood friend[Michael] had dated his wife to be with sexx involved. The wife is the truthful type and lays everything bare. Michael is well aware that his ex [my elder Bros wife] is fully married to his friend[my brother]....My brothers wife and Michael recently reconnected again on social media and has since started up chats that "MAY" lead to them flirting. She shows my brother the chats and gives him every update. My brother is not happy with this development and is yet to communicate this to his wife.

Questions.
1...Should he tell the wife to block of Michael (his wife's ex, whom is coincidentally his childhood till date friend) ?is this a wise move considering the fact that this might make his wife start hiding stuffs
... The wife is cool with maintaining contact with this particular ex[Michael]....thought he tells my brother everything /the chats.
3....Should my brother just talk to Michael straight up to stop chatting his wife?
i think it's gross disrespect from both the wife and the friend... They don't respect him enough to know boundaries not to cross...
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by ogawisdom(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

He should calm down
Nothing new will happen that haven't happened before.
He should caution his wife to keep off Mike to avoid re bleeping her
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Elsueno: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
I make it a personal rule to stay away from any female friend that gets married..And in case we meet face to face, I keep my distance and address her as Mam, or Mrs..If na ex-girlfriend omoh, not only do I delete her contact..I consciously avoid her unless absolutely necessary. Don't want devil to use me play ludo abeg grin

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmmm..... Some guys are trying. I told my woman that any day I hear her mention or chat her ex, the day will be the end of everything. I just did introduction but I can't tolerate that. Your brother need to Mark a boundary to his wife since the woman don't have any atom of respect for him. Why should she chat him up? I don't have anything to do with ex
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Newyorkitis(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
More of the reason why i can't marry a lady who has had sex with my friend because i can't stop my friend from coming to my house because i am married to his ex.
If this is insecurity, i admit it.
This is Africa, not Europe.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by wallrichy: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Your brother should talk to his wife and likewise talk seriously to the Friend too. We are talking about marriage here and not friendship. For your information, most women are very weak emotionally and often see danger very close but would rather trivialise it as nothing. In Yoruba Proverb, it says, What an adult see sitting down, a child can't see even after climbing a tree.

Tell your brother to be man about this and talk seriously to the wife and later to the friend also that he's not comfortable with such and should be stopped immediately. Let the wife delete or rather block all form of communication with the ex and your brother should confirm she actually block him. Women have a flexibility mind and if she's not giving a serious warning on time, she will definitely end up sleeping with the ex again and again and later cry to you for forgiveness...that's how most ladies are, they have fluke minds. She might not want to do it but when she remembers the past especially if the guy is far better than you in the other room, she would do it without thinking....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Athemisia: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Why should he stop her when he’s still also friends with his childhood friend? If he wants to stop her he should also stop his communication with his friend.

U brother was aware of this triangle and still went in for reasons best known to him or wasn’t he aware b4 dating and marrying the lady??

The only thing he can do is tell her to limit it. I don’t like their idea of caging ur wife while u go on as u like.

Bt in fairness to ur bro let him ask his wife if the case was reversed and he was chatting with her childhood friend who was also his ex how will she feel or take it?

That’s the only way to make her see the real picture of how it looks.
Bro, ladies are not logical and they'll never reason logically. So he needs to go with force in order to gain back his lost respect.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by loadedvibes: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Abeg which one be Congo dynamo I never hear am before
6ixT8:
how insecure could your bro be? Tell him to grow some balls and confront her if he cant stand it.

Your bro told you, and you came here seeking advice on his behalf. Interedting!.

Well, i wont blame him, owning to the reality of Okafor's law and the congo dynamo!.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by space9880: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Personally I'll not allow me wife keep chatting with her ex.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by SATANlST: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
he converted a useelss LovePeddler to a wife, let him face it

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Yankee101: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
That's why guys back off when they hear a friend has slept with someone they want to marry

Why start what will give you life long heart aches?

He should tell his wife to cut off the chat
He should cut off Michael. He's freaking disrespectful
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by toujurs: 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
6ixT8:
how insecure could your bro be? Tell him to grow some balls and confront her if he cant stand it.

Your bro told you, and you came here seeking advice on his behalf. Interedting!.

Well, i wont blame him, owning to the reality of Okafor's law and the congo dynamo!.
You be idiot oh
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by kingsceemark(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

The Maggi wey you take cook this story no sweet ooo
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by guychidile: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmm,why can't people leave married women alone.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Muwq: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Trust no hoeee
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by ApostlePaul14: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Number 3
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Belafonte:

This is extreme. I think you're overreacting
A man like you won't accept such a thing
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Ruthe(f): 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
onyenatruchi:
They use infidelity swear for Yoruba couples lipsrsealed can't their women cope with one husband lipsrsealed must their enjoy two husbands at a time lipsrsealed Yoruba women love doing two men at a time lipsrsealed Yoruba women sha lipsrsealed
hahahaha
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by bluefilm: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Your brother is a SIMP.

Tell him I said that.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by simplepee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'm just concerned about why your brother will marry his friend's ex. Shame far from una for this country.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by FireRain: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
A married woman chatting with her ex who happens to be her hubby's friend. Who are these "children" entering into the most vital institution in this world and next?

That woman is a shameless human and so disrespectful. She even has the gut to be showing "hubby" the convo cheesy

So na d husband supposed warn her to respect herself Abi she doesn't have any moral ethics personally well not surprised sha. I hope "woke" won't injure most of una.

"If the foundation be destroyed, what can the righteous do"

Oriririri

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
That woman na destroyer to marriage..Y chatting ex and still show husband..She supposed not chat with ex at all..The only things is physical greeting nothing more.. Your brother should confront his friend to not the chatting,Or forgot the childhood friendship..
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by oglalasioux(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
garriAndsugar:
That Michael is not a friend at all..

Na this kind people to flog 2by2 go good..

I'll tell you one thing; once a friend marries his friend's ex, it goes to show this friend has been lusting after the girl all the while. If you look closely at the reason Michael broke up with the girl in the first place, this friend turned husband will not be far off.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by emmykk(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Why would you marry your friend former girlfriend in the first place?.Is paining you more because you know who she is chatting with.

Now that you have married her and she is till chatting with her all you need to do is to tell her you don't like it and let him block that idiot

After she has block him it is your duty to be monitoring her chat...take ways

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by alizma: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
garriAndsugar:
That Michael is not a friend at all..

Na this kind people to flog 2by2 go good..
There are things you people don't understand.
Some of you don't even allow your friends to date your siblings but you now feel it is wrong for Michael to start acting funny seeing his childhood friend married to his ex.
Have you ask to know how the brother got his childhood friend out of his marriage arrangement, have you ask to know if this is not a case of a guy travelling out for greener pasture only to realize that while he was a way his friend had married the woman he loves, if the guy knew his childhood friend ones had relationship that involved sex with his wife to be, what step did he take to get his childhood friend's approval to go ahead with the marriage and finally, if Michael's ex, now wife Micheal's friend is cool with her reconnection with Michael, is that not a signal that they may not had separated on a bad note?
There are a lot of questions to be answered before you apportion blames to any of the people involved in the case
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
MISSNORA:

The Story.

Questions.

Sorry OP your brother is a massive SIMP. The wife who is chatting with her ex and showing your bro the chat or update, is a tactics being employed by your else brother's wife moves. Don't allow your brother fall for this smart move by the wife. Women are very dangerous. Remember that a woman is like a horse any man can ride on her not forgetting that ex ex already had sex with her previously. A cheating wife can kill her husband or the man outside she is cheating with can kill the husband. Remember King David in the Bible who collected another man's wife and sent the man to the war front . Angels came down from heaven to have women too. You brother should be wise and put an end to the chat or whatever closeness between the wife and the ex. Simple of your senior bro will end up raising another man's children and shd premium tears at last.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by wizkidblogger(f): 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
julybaba:
Your brother's wife has zero respect for him. Period.

That's it oo

Must she reply his chats? Nonsense!
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lokojatoofar: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
I dont see the logic in her behaviour. A man you once dated is flirting with uou on social media and instead of cutting ties with him you keep silent about his silly jokes and have the guts to show your hubby? She is really enjoying o.
The husband too is not saying anything rather he prefers to retain his friend's friendship and keep peace at home. The husband is a really calm man grin grin.
Re: Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex by Lokojatoofar: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Sorry OP your brother is a massive SIMP. The wife [s]who is chatting with her ex and showing your bro the chat or update, is a tactics being employed by your else brother's wife moves. Don't allow your brother fall for this smart move by the wife. Women are very dangerous. Remember that a woman is like a horse any man can ride on her not forgetting that ex ex already had sex with her previously. A cheating wife can kill her husband or the man outside she is cheating with can kill the husband. Remember King David in the Bible who collected another man's wife and sent the man to the war front . Angels came down from heaven to have women too. You brother should be wise and put an end to the chat or whatever closeness between the wife and the ex. Simple of your senior bro will end up raising another man's children and shd premium tears at last[/s].

You just rame rubish. Its only when vagina is involved you guys remember bible, Quran and quotable quotes that speak to your favour. Have you not seen wives being killed by their husbands and /or husbands sidechicks? Have you not seen wives killing co wives and their children? Did it discourage most men from cheating or going for polygamy? grin grin
Call a spade a spade the wife is effing up and leave it there. Shior!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? / How Often Should Couples Have Sex? / My Brother's Girlfriend Has Finally Charmed Him, Help Me Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.