Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

[Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet (806 Views)

Guys I Got Updates This Weekend A Telegram Bit That Pay Users A Lot Of Money / Nigerian Based Photo And Video Sharing Website That Pay's Users. / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
This business opportunity is still in pre-launch. The global launch is before Christmas. Here's the opportunity you have been waiting for to raise capital for your business for free, pay off debts, pay your monthly bills etc.

During this pre launch opportunity I’ve already joined as a distributor. I have over 1650+ people in my network. And still counting... Also a leader rank with this great company. You can join us as distributor in your country for FREE!

It is revolutionizing and monetizes existing web services that 5 billion people already use.

==> They pay people to use the Web.

==> Imagine repeating what you did on the Web yesterday and getting paid $400.

It's amazing!

Now think of all your friends doing the same. They would love the money…

It is a unique opportunity for 5 billion people to earn a passive income while using the Web without spending $1.

I’m all in on this business because they pay distributors $100 affiliate commission for each person I introduce that uses their free service.

It is incredible for users and affiliates.

The affiliate program is super powerful, please let me tell you more about how you can claim your share of $500 Billion US Dollars from the revolutionary service.

It is going to disrupt the big tech industry topping them profiting off you and other people. Their profit will get paid into your pocket.

There are 5 billion potential users, and you can get paid $100 for each.

That is $500 Billion in commission just waiting to be claimed.

REGISTRATION IS FREE BUT AFTER PRE-LAUNCH IT WILL COST $199 TO JOIN. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

For more information about this incredible revolutionary business follow my signature to get started right away or simply WhatsApp me on: + 2 3 4 9 1 5 4 6 4 2 2 5 0

Have a nice day and see you on the inside.

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
[Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 3:39am On Nov 14, 2021
Funny enough this awesome business opportunity is FREE FOR NOW BUT AFTER LAUNCH IT WILL COST $199 TO REGISTER.
You have nothing to loose but all to gain.

What is it all about?
✓ You Get Paid to use GOOGLE.

✓ Get Paid to use Facebook.

✓ Get Paid to use Twitter.

✓ Get Paid to use Search Engine.

Do anything on the web ----- and you GET PAID absolutely FREE.
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
COUNT DOWN TO LAUNCH DAY!

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
AFFILIATE JOINING AFTER LAUNCH WILL PAY $199 TO REGISTER.

BUT LET THAT NOT BE YOU. WHATSAPP ME TO GET STARTED TODAY!

REGISTER NOW FOR FREE

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Good morning everyone

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
7 DAYS TO GO...

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
PM to request for your affiliate link to register for FREE!
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
To be launched in January 2022. Get in and get ready for massive income for the new year.
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Get started with the registration.
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Tohsynetita1: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
interested, +2348031542509
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Good morning everyone,
This is an opportunity you must not miss for any reason. Don't say, "I didn't know" soon you will begin to see testimonials of people earning massive and mouth watering income

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is no joke o you better join us and be among those that will celebrate when they finally launch. We teach how to make good money in hard currency with this mega company for FREE.

What is holding you back?
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by okey4reel(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Primenet:
This is no joke o you better join us and be among those that will celebrate when they finally launch. We teach how to make good money in hard currency with this mega company for FREE.

What is holding you back?
Has it been launched? how can one join?
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2022
okey4reel:

Has it been launched? how can one join?

To be launched soon. Probably before the end of January, 2022.

So, watch out for update
Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2022
Get this funnel from me for free after registeration

Re: [Pre-Launch] We Pay Users $400 to Use the Internet by Primenet(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
The right opportunity is here..

(1) (Reply)

See The Message I Received From My Bank This Morning / I Need Dollar!!. Please Read / Wallets Africa Withholding Users Funds And Bad Customer Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.