Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself (1768 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Nigeriainpeace: 1:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Greetings to you all, please don't mind my write up for I'm not fluent in Gramma construction, to cut long story short, I'm in a relationship where the background of the girl is highly questionable the mother of my girlfriend was thrown out of her marriage on the ground of infidelity she was cut in the act, her first daughter the elder sister to my girlfriend married with a son but now the marriage no longer exist reason for the break up I don't know, she is now a baby mama that sleeps around with different men, she is the same mother with my girlfriend but different father.

My girlfriend did one abortion for me because I was not too comfortable with her antecedence she doesn't have a good parental upbringing her mother was not there to raise her, her father too was also not available to see to her welfare, it's a very complicated issue I was scared and confuse of the whole situation and for history not to repeat It self I made to carry out the abortion and I started withdrawing from the girl gradually, but now I'm having guilty conscience..... Don't know if I'm right or wrong

Advise from matured minds please

Front page please

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Shehu30: 1:36am On Nov 14, 2021
You are correct, history is very important

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:02am On Nov 14, 2021
angry
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by dawnomike(m): 2:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Just when you could have been there for her to save her from the sad part of her life you referred to as 'history'... Here you are making the worse of it!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Boogyman557: 3:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by KiNg0G: 3:55am On Nov 14, 2021
everyone has it's own destiny.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2021
You didn't remember history when you were sleeping with her with reckless abandon come even ask for Mouth Gig on top, see ehn the curse that will follow you if you don't marry that girl is doing press up. Evil men everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Areola14(m): 5:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Hello Friend, one thing I have come to understand in life is, most of these ladies from bad background, you cannot help them... Its you that want to help them, they will later see as a fool. As you are helping them trying to make their lives better, one rugged guy in one corner will be using her anyhow.... Drop her straight away and go look for a girl from a good home.... If she try to stay calm, her mother and sister will still misleading her to do anyhow. I have tried that with a lady like that, wanted to help her, she goes out anytime she like and comes back when she feel, the freedom was much for her in the place she's living. When I tried to help her, cautioning her as a lady to mind her level of freedom, she disgrace me in their compound, it was a man in that compound that saw me and said, why am I moving with that girl? I am responsible and I should look for a better girl... Later I discover she was dating two people in that house, anytime I came to check her, those two married men are not happy... I dumped her and moved on, she came later begging me but I already made up my mind. The day I packed out from that area, she was like crying, now she's a big time run's girl.... Leave her and look for a girl that will give your children good home training... Let them be looking for men with big cucumber and can go 10 rounds... Many of these ladies don't know that, the lifestyle they live affect their children. Let them continue to be a baby mama.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by chatinent: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2021
She did an abortion for you and you are now playing God’s role. You also have a very bad upbringing! Your parent never told you to flee from premarital sex? They never told you never to do an abortion?

After she's done everything, you let her go. Now your conscience is your first judge.

You are as ill-mannered as the family you criticize!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Boss13: 5:34am On Nov 14, 2021
You probably should not judge her based on her upbringing. However, people usually don't give what they never had. If she has never seen or was raised in her structured family and observable marriage structure, she will never give you that because she has never seen it, doesn't know what it looks like, does not possess the skills and is not in training to learn.

Many people go into marriages hoping things works out. No, it doesn't work that way. Marriage is like a job employment, if you don't possess the skills, you will have nothing to give. If you are not willingly to learn as fast as possible, you make some many errors that can't be corrected.

Unfortunately, this is an important decision that only you can make. Its up to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by airminem(f): 5:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Unfortunately, You are the problem here OP. Take it or leave it!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by zexy2030(m): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2021
Love is blind to some faults but can correct.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Bola146(f): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2021
I made to carry out the abortion and I started withdrawing from the girl gradually, but now I'm having guilty conscience..

You have known her history yet you made her to abort for you, koburu. A proverb says out of a plate pot comes a white pap, History is nothing if the lady is determined to live a good life, yet she went aborting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed she has already laid the wrong history for herself

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Clinghton: 7:04am On Nov 14, 2021
What's your history.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Sluvist(m): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2021
OP go and marry her, train her the way you want. Just continue from where you stopped.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by cassidy1996(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2021
all these fake and make up stories

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Nonexisting: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2021
History will always repeat itself. I know of a girl in my town. Her mother was sent packing by her father because she gave him bastard children. The man even sacked her along with the children. She came back to my village and gave birth to two more bastard girls. The first daughter got married and her husband divorced her after two years over infidelity. The second daughter got married too and history repeated itself. The third daughter who is my age mate has been giving me free kpekus hoping that one day, I would become a fool to put leash on a street dog. She called me last Sunday and I told her she couldn't come because I had a girl from all the way Abuja. She felt bad and cheated and I was like, are you okay? She said she thought we were a thing and after a good laugh, I thanked her for helping my bad mood with a good laughter. No time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Truvelisback(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Nigeriainpeace:
Greetings to you all, please don't mind my write up for I'm not fluent in Gramma construction, to cut long story short, I'm in a relationship where the background of the girl is highly questionable the mother of my girlfriend was thrown out of her marriage on the ground of infidelity she was cut in the act, her first daughter the elder sister to my girlfriend married with a son but now the marriage no longer exist reason for the break up I don't know, she is now a baby mama that sleeps around with different men, she is the same mother with my girlfriend but different father.

My girlfriend did one abortion for me because I was not too comfortable with her antecedence she doesn't have a good parental upbringing her mother was not there to raise her, her father too was also not available to see to her welfare, it's a very complicated issue I was scared and confuse of the whole situation and for history not to repeat It self I made to carry out the abortion and I started withdrawing from the girl gradually, but now I'm having guilty conscience..... Don't know if I'm right or wrong

Advise from matured minds please

Front page please

U are afraid of her bad history but u have just created a bad history for urself by making her to abort a child. For this reason, u are wrong. U should marry her. Nothing terrible is going to happen.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Youngpo413: 7:33am On Nov 14, 2021
Wahalla be like what again?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 14, 2021
KiNg0G:
everyone has it's own destiny.
You are quite wrong on that...
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Premiumwriter: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2021
What exactly is your problem with her as a person?

Is she promiscuous? Has she ever cheated on you?

Do you feel she love you? Does she do things that make you feel like she will cheat on you eventually with other guys?

Or you are just judging her based on other people?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Odoogu(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2021
History is bound to repeat itself, if and when the same old ways are followed.

If you don't want that, two of you gats to dey do things differently.

You got an headstart, as you know the antecedent, some relationships no get that chance until them sink.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by emmeyen: 8:20am On Nov 14, 2021
You are free to leave her o, you hear? You saw a girl from a bad background, you did not leave her to roam aimlessly on the street so that history will not repeat itself. You then make sure you slept with her and did not remember history until you got her pregnant. Then you remembered her history and made her abort the baby. Now you want to leave her and you say conscience is blaming you? Did you expect the conscience to be fan you before and be telling you Weldone? If you cannot help a girl that you know her family and background is bad already, stay away from her and don't make it worse. Why are you men like this? Even if the girl wan even good before you have introduced her to abortion, you have added to making that girl's life worse and you are talking about history? Go and sit down mbok. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by emmeyen: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2021
emmeyen:
You are free to leave her o, you hear? You saw a girl from a bad background, you did not leave her to roam aimlessly on the street so that history will not repeat itself. You then make sure you slept with her and did not remember history until you got her pregnant. Then you remembered her history and made her abort the baby. Now you want to leave her and you say conscience is blaming you? Did you expect the conscience to fan you before and be telling you well done my dear? If you cannot help a girl that you know her family and background is bad already, stay away from her and don't make it worse. Why are you men like this? Even if the girl wan even good before you have introduced her to abortion, you have added to making that girl's life worse and you are talking about history? Go and sit down mbok. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Oglock(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by DaInferno(m): 8:35am On Nov 14, 2021
dawnomike:
Just when you could have been there for her to save her from the sad part of her life you referred to as 'history'... Here you are making the worse of it!!!
getaut

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by AgentGoat: 8:36am On Nov 14, 2021
cut in the act grin grin grin

well, i ll never marry from that kind of place though.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Kingcalls: 8:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Better run b4 its too late.... a woman will always follow her mothers ways
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Satan01(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Ur own misfortune self dey una family linage angry
Maybe that's how ur PoP always do with girls b4 ending up wit ya mum undecided

Who can tell
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by Kingcalls: 9:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Iyaebe:
You didn't remember history when you were sleeping with her with reckless abandon come even ask for Mouth Gig on top, see ehn the curse that will follow you if you don't marry that girl is doing press up. Evil men everywhere.

No curse will follow him u this bitter feminist... women can eat a guys money and leave if she sees some certain things about him that makes her uncomfortable to commit , ud call her a strong woman when she walks away...but a man should not do same if he feels same because of what...besides men are no longer foolish like b4...she also enjoyed the sex even more than him...she should be grateful that he made her scream multiple times
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared Of History Repeating Itself by DonEd(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2021
Firstly, u were wrong to ask her to abort the child. You knew her history as u are saying, yet u dated her to the point of getting her pregnant. We all have our history.

If a woman truly loves u, u will know. And trust me, no woman is as loyal as a woman truly in love. If u see her as such, groom her and she will be the queen u desire.

Don't be a black pot calling a black kettle black.

My two cents though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Village Love, Did You Do Something Like This While In Secondary School? / I Love This Girl / Women Attracted To Toxic Men, Says Ruger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.