Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible (1662 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Pastor Newman Edward Reveals 7 Revelations Shown To Him By God / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:40am On Nov 14, 2021
trinity
Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

The only way to get the real answer is to ask yourself are you made up of three dimension if you are then God is the same way as you

Because man is the image of God

So

You can see from the Bible you are made up of
body
Soul
Spirit

You are one person yet having this three qualities that made you one man

That exactly how God is

God exists as the
The father
The son
The holy spirit

Ask all the people who say they know God if they have this place in their Bible

Matthew 28:19 ►
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

New Living Translation
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.

We have only one God just as you have only one man

Only one father Jesus

It pleases God the father to dwell in Jesus

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by MightySparrow: 2:10am On Nov 14, 2021
?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2021
MightySparrow:
?

What is hard in this mystery
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:03am On Nov 14, 2021
It pleases God the Father God the holy spirit to dwell in Jesus

Colossians 1:19 ►
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,

New Living Translation
For God in all his fullness was pleased to live in Christ,

English Standard Version
For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Baawaa(m): 4:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Jesus is Lord no controversy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Baawaa:
Jesus is Lord no controversy

Beautiful
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by MightySparrow: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

What is hard in this mystery

It is an overflogged topic
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Forget absurdities....follow God's laws...

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
MightySparrow:

It is an overflogged topic

It is not

You are not surposed to hinder others from knowing the truth just because you have known your own truth

Nothing in God is over flogged topic

Because his revelation keeps on shining brighter and more brighter
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:
Forget absurdities....follow God's laws...

Nope

Scriptures teaches follow both law and mercy and grace and truth

That what Jesus is about

You can see the law of God is holy and perfect but when you apply it to human it completely kills them

That why God introduced grace and mercy
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
John 14:11 ►
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves.

New Living Translation
Just believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or at least believe because of the work you have seen me do.

Now let me explain it.

Every thing you see in the universe is inside God because God is infinite and God is every where so even you if you are a child of God you are inside God Bible said that too

Now God manifest in three ways.
God manifest as

As the father
As the son
As the holy spirit

God the Father is in God
God the son is in God
God the holy spirit is in God

And God the Father is still God
And God the son is still God
And God the holy spirit is still God

Now since God the son Jesus is in God that is why the father (God) is in him and he (God) is in the father (God)
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Each human being have their own spirit so when God lives in you it is the spirit of God that lives in your human spirit that is why you are not completely God because your spirit is in linkage with God spirit

But in Jesus case the spirit of Jesus is the complete spirit of God

Do you see the difference
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Now Jesus Christ is both man and Almighty God

Now Almighty God has the ability to be in heaven and to be on earth at the same time

In fact God has the power to be in every place at the same time

So that it why it is not a new thing when Jesus who is God and man was on earth praying to God in heaven

Now as a man the Bible commands every one to pray to God in heaven that is why because Jesus is both God and man so as a man that he is he will pray to God in heaven

Remember God has the power and ability to be in any place at the same time so God the son as a man can pray to God the Father in heaven

So the father is living in Jesus and at the same time living in heaven....
Do you now see it
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
That is not my point

The only way you can understand it is that you have a soul and a spirit living inside you

This two qualities lives inside your body

Now Your made up of
body
Soul
Spirit

This three qualities is what makes you a complete human being yet only your soul is still you and only your spirit is still you but your soul is not your body and it not your spirit

Now God the Father is not Jesus but God the Father is living inside Jesus just like your soul is living inside your body
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Nope

That what Jesus is about

You can see the law of God is holy and perfect but when you apply it to human it completely kills them

Where did you get this from ?

Are you God's adviser ?
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Where did you get this from ?

Are you God's adviser ?

Read Roman's 7 the whole chapter
To see what God says about the law

For apart from law, sin is dead. ... I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death. So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.

That what Bible says

Romans 7:10 ►
I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death.

New Living Translation
and I died. So I discovered that the law’s commands, which were supposed to bring life, brought spiritual death instead.

Now about grace and mercy and truth etc

John 1:17 ►
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

New Living Translation
For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:16 ►
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

New Living Translation
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

By the mercy of God I am an oracle of God so what ever I say I back it up with the scripture places
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
The stories in the life of Jesus are based on verses taken out of context. Let’ examine the following story taken from Matthew 2:13-15. Matthew tells the story of Joseph and Mary taking Jesus to Egypt to flee from Herod who wanted to kill Jesus. When Herod died, Joseph and Mary returned to the Promised Land. According to the story in Matthew, taking Jesus out of Egypt was a supposed fulfillment of a verse found in one of the Prophets:

Matthew 2:13-15 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. 14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, ‘Out of Egypt have I called my son.’
The verse that Matthew claims was fulfilled by Jesus when he came out of Egypt is found in Hosea. But was God, in the Book of Hosea, referring to the messiah, to God’s supposedly half-human son, or to someone else? Let us look now at the whole quotation found in Hosea 11:1: When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt have I called my son. Thus we see that Hosea was referring to Israel, the nation, as God’s child whom He took out of Egypt. Hosea must be referring to something specific in order to call Israel the son of God. Hosea referred to the time when Israel was a child. This had to be the Exodus from Egypt, the event in Jewish history which began the history of Israel as a nation and not just as descendants of the Patriarchs. Hosea is referring to Exodus 4:21-23. In this passage, God is telling Moses what to say to Pharaoh, and God, Himself, refers to Israel as His son: 21 And the Eternal said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. 22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Eternal, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: 23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

We see that Matthew ignored the fact that Hosea was referring explicitly to Israel in her youth as a nation. Matthew quoted only the second half of the verse from Hosea and he based his story of Jesus on this half of the verse. t say, at all, what Christians portray it as saying.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Read Roman's 7 the whole chapter
To see what God says about the law

For apart from law, sin is dead. ... I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death. For sin, seizing the opportunity afforded by the commandment, deceived me, and through the commandment put me to death. So then, the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good.

That what Bible says

Romans 7:10 ►
I found that the very commandment that was intended to bring life actually brought death.

New Living Translation
and I died. So I discovered that the law’s commands, which were supposed to bring life, brought spiritual death instead.

Now about grace and mercy and truth etc

John 1:17 ►
For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

New Living Translation
For the law was given through Moses, but God’s unfailing love and faithfulness came through Jesus Christ.

Hebrews 4:16 ►
Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

New Living Translation
So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

By the mercy of God I am an oracle of God so what ever I say I back it up with the scripture places

God or Paul?
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

God or Paul?

Everything in the Bible is the inspiration of God

So that place is what God inspired Paul to write so it is the same thing as the word of God

Unless you don't believe Bible or you are among jehova witnesses or mormorn people
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Everything in the Bible is the inspiration of God

So that place is what God inspired Paul to write so it is the same thing as the word of God

Unless you don't believe Bible or you are among jehova witnesses or mormorn people

The only word of God is the Torah...any other thing is bull shiit
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:
The stories in the life of Jesus are based on verses taken out of context. Let’ examine the following story taken from Matthew 2:13-15. Matthew tells the story of Joseph and Mary taking Jesus to Egypt to flee from Herod who wanted to kill Jesus. When Herod died, Joseph and Mary returned to the Promised Land. According to the story in Matthew, taking Jesus out of Egypt was a supposed fulfillment of a verse found in one of the Prophets:

Matthew 2:13-15 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him. 14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: 15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, ‘Out of Egypt have I called my son.’
The verse that Matthew claims was fulfilled by Jesus when he came out of Egypt is found in Hosea. But was God, in the Book of Hosea, referring to the messiah, to God’s supposedly half-human son, or to someone else? Let us look now at the whole quotation found in Hosea 11:1: When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt have I called my son. Thus we see that Hosea was referring to Israel, the nation, as God’s child whom He took out of Egypt. Hosea must be referring to something specific in order to call Israel the son of God. Hosea referred to the time when Israel was a child. This had to be the Exodus from Egypt, the event in Jewish history which began the history of Israel as a nation and not just as descendants of the Patriarchs. Hosea is referring to Exodus 4:21-23. In this passage, God is telling Moses what to say to Pharaoh, and God, Himself, refers to Israel as His son: 21 And the Eternal said unto Moses, When thou goest to return into Egypt, see that thou do all those wonders before Pharaoh, which I have put in thine hand: but I will harden his heart, that he shall not let the people go. 22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the Eternal, Israel is my son, even my firstborn: 23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.

We see that Matthew ignored the fact that Hosea was referring explicitly to Israel in her youth as a nation. Matthew quoted only the second half of the verse from Hosea and he based his story of Jesus on this half of the verse. t say, at all, what Christians portray it as saying.

You don't know how God function that why you confuse the things of God or mix it together

Now what ever happened to Isreal and some people in the old testament must happen to Jesus

22jumpstreet:

Hosea 11:1: When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt have I called my son. Thus we see that Hosea was referring to Israel, the nation, as God’s child whom He took out of Egypt. Hosea must be referring to something specific in order to call Israel the son of God. Hosea referred to the time when Israel was a child. This had to be the Exodus from Egypt, the event in Jewish history which began the history of Israel as a nation and not just as descendants of the Patriarchs. Hosea is referring to Exodus 4:21-23. I

In fact God looked at the future and what ever Jesus was going to do he made sure Isreal did some of it with out them even knowing it

Not only Isreal including some great people of God in the old times most things they did Jesus would do the same thing

Example are many
Isreal went through wilderness 40 years... Jesus fast 40 days

Isreal enjoy Egypt 30years Jesus enjoy the earth 30 years before he started to do work of God

Israel was Baptised when they pass through the sea Jesus too was Baptised in the river

Etc

That the way God combines prophecy together
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

If that is what you believe then you are going to find it hard to understand the things of God
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Torah spoke about the messiah

Read this

https://www.nairaland.com/6821515/how-torah-hebrews-scriptures-identified
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
We can say the father is like the way our soul is but it is not it exactly

we can relate the two as equivalent to be able to understand the relationship and understand Trinity
But it is not like that

it just an example we can use...

If you notice your soul is the one who does all the thinking and even tells you what to say each time

We can't say our soul is the same as the father because God is infinite and all powerful to be compared with our soul

But God made the soul in such a way so we can be able to relate to his own dimension when we only want to understand the way he is and the way we are

Now when it comes to Jesus the soul of Jesus is exactly the father and the spirit of Jesus is exactly the spirit of God

God one being having three qualities

The father
The son
The holy spirit

Man one being having threes qualities too
The soul
The body
The spirit
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Nope

That what Jesus is about

No need for a Jesus to improve on God's perfect laws. Do you really think G-D would give us laws that we can not keep? I fail to see the humor in this.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Torah spoke about the messiah

Read this

https://www.nairaland.com/6821515/how-torah-hebrews-scriptures-identified

Torah is God's laws...the Messiah is a human king coming to rule the jews like Solomon and David

Never a demi God.....coming to die for sin. The Torah (gods laws forbids human sacrifice)
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If that is what you believe then you are going to find it hard to understand the things of God

The only thing of God is the laws he gave to mankind.

Any other thing does not come from him...

No need for a Jesus to improve on HaShem's perfect laws. Do you really think G-D would give us laws that we can not keep? I fail to see the humor in this.
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You don't know how God function that why you confuse the things of God or mix it together

Now what ever happened to Isreal and some people in the old testament must happen to Jesus

In fact God looked at the future and what ever Jesus was going to do he made sure Isreal did some of it with out them even knowing it

Not only Isreal including some great people of God in the old times most things they did Jesus would do the same thing

Example are many
Isreal went through wilderness 40 years... Jesus fast 40 days

Isreal enjoy Egypt 30years Jesus enjoy the earth 30 years before he started to do work of God

Israel was Baptised when they pass through the sea Jesus too was Baptised in the river

Etc

That the way God combines prophecy together

Common you are loosing your mind...

How did you make those connection..

Hmmmm...
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

No need for a Jesus to improve on God's perfect laws. Do you really think G-D would give us laws that we can not keep? I fail to see the humor in this.

You can see only one law was given to Adam and eve and they could not keep it

What makes you think that you can keep any law of God

No human can keep the law of God apart from Jesus

No human can and failing to keep it produces death

Until you come to Jesus before you can understand Torah
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Torah is God's laws...the Messiah is a human king coming to rule the jews like Solomon and David

Never a demi God.....coming to die for sin. The Torah (gods laws forbids human sacrifice)

Jesus is God not a demi God

Torah shows where God said the seed of the woman will kill Satan and Satan will equally kill the seed (offspring)

Read the Torah to see where God was showing what Jesus would do to Satan and Satan will do to Jesus

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
22jumpstreet:

The only thing of God is the laws he gave to mankind.

Any other thing does not come from him...

No need for a Jesus to improve on HaShem's perfect laws. Do you really think G-D would give us laws that we can not keep? I fail to see the humor in this.

Can't you see that only one law that Adam could not keep it

Law of God is too powerful for human you can see example in Adam and eve life
Re: ❤️❤️ Trinity Meaning Shown In The Bible by 22jumpstreet: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

You can see only one law was given to Adam and eve and they could not keep it

What makes you think that you can keep any law of God

No human can keep the law of God apart from Jesus

No human can and failing to keep it produces death

Until you come to Jesus before you can understand Torah

This is your opinion...God gave us laws we can keep..

It is not hard...I am keeping them...I know you can.

How can you say come to Jesus when Jesus represents idol worship which is condemned in the laws...

Please, God has got nothing to do with Jesus.. he was created by Rome.. just as Stan Lee created Spiderman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Really Called? / Prophet Muhammad Said Don’t Kill Women, Children / List Of 200 Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.