Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! (37523 Views)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Dark Patches On My Skin. Dermatologists, Please Help. / Help Me!!! My Skin Is Rough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by blacknoir: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Calm down u are becoming spiderman. But for real though I still wonder y people bring medical stuffs to nairaland ,just go and c a doctor
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Exodora: 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Don't wear your clothes twice , make sure you stay in a clean environment .Always bath with Dettol or Dettol soap and see a physician .
The look of dirty alone talk more of staying there can cause lots of harm to my skin that's is why I don't go to holidays while I was a kid even now as an adult i hate spending days outside my house .
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Mandesz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Have u been diagnosed for infection before?
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by onlyonechid84(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
Baawaa:
Go and see skin doctor
You mean Dermatologist
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Jeremydarl: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Many patients usually visit herbal homes believing that shingles is caused by one of their enemies. In Igbo land, the sickness is called AGBA ...
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by descarado: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Nah... Eczema itches and usually comes as reddish patches.

This is excessive skin dryness and loss of melanin pigmentation. It is as a result of his skincare regimen!

I can almost bet he uses skin lightening soap and creams.

If he starts using something as natural and basic as Original local Shea Butter (Ori) and native soap, within a week it will be cleared off. cool

Sebamed, Cetaphil, E-45, and Aveeno products are specifically designed for such issues... Alas, they don't come cheap!!!
You are the only one who called it what it is.

He was using all these "tubes" and the likes littered in Nigerian markets to lighten his complexion.
Look at his vein.
He don't even need any cream, as soon as he discontinue, it will fade off.

It's extremely common.

He will even be smelling funny especially down there.

Women bleach for whatever reason but man, yuk
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by NotGej: 1:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Switch from applying body cream or lotion to baby oil. Your body is losing the required body oil from maybe taking a hot shower.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by SILVERLINES: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Good day Nairalanders. I need your opinions please. Don't know what's up with my skin these days cry
Noticed something like a patch on my hand and Abs last week but I ignored it bcus it wasn't visible.
But Now it's worsening daybyday and giving me great concerns. Pls fam and Experts in the house what's your take on this and how can I make it clear off Pls? Any opinion on this will be greatly appreciated embarassed
change your body cream and sanitize your towel

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by bossrillboss: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
BABANGBALI:
One of the symptoms of AIDS
..I don dey expect this kind tuk since. grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by anyicash(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your phone camera is not even good sef.. Change phone as well.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by anyicash(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Your phone camera is not even good sef.. Change phone as well.

But just Crusader soap(Original one) start using it to take your baths.. Come back and thank me later.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nairalanders sef

In 21century

In 2021 people can not take a good bath and wash their cloth?

Wearing same cloth with all sweaty all day then rush into the bath to pour 2cups on your head with small soap you scarached on your head

Nigeria needs psychological break through
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Lavida486: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
First before any other tin go and do a leprosy test and start the medication immediately it's free of charge but the the test I don't know how much it will cost
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Nnamaka1: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
get garlic , crush it and use the water from it to rub all affected parts.
Then come and thank me later
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Benwallt(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Staphylococcus
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by MansoryMX(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Sign & symptom of HIV

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Merrykid: 1:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
The bleaching cream you are using is reacting on your skin.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Benresmy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Good day Nairalanders. I need your opinions please. Don't know what's up with my skin these days cry
Noticed something like a patch on my hand and Abs last week but I ignored it bcus it wasn't visible.
But Now it's worsening daybyday and giving me great concerns. Pls fam and Experts in the house what's your take on this and how can I make it clear off Pls? Any opinion on this will be greatly appreciated embarassed
I got the same skin reaction last year,, but I treated it with one injection...
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by boojwa(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
Get ketoconazole... Two cards take 2 tabs daily you should see changes by the 3rd or 4th day
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Merrykid: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yeepaa.
This one na Kuruna;
deadlier than COVID 25.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Father4all: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
Look for this, then thank me later

Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Ikea81: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
rame18:
That's Tinea versicolor and can be treated with tea tree oil, rub it mostly at night and you'll see the difference after 1 week.

Bro how sure are you. I know someone with this.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by christabell18(f): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Buy nizoral drug...and skineal tube cream...in one week you're healed ...promise you
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Vintage94(m): 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2021
Looks like psoriasis
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by sammirano: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
Its ezima, if its hasnt been happening to you, then you need to run blood tests to rule our or confirm any illness.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by toujurs: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
KINGJAJA888:
Go and buy (nizoral cream) and rob on your body, it will all clear, its caused by bad water, it's fungi.
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
The gods are angry
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by onyenatruchi: 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
Op, are you from Yoruba Land lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Ejikemich: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello Mr poster,this skin disease is as a result of sexual infection because it has happened to me sometime ago,take my word...it will go all by itself even without drugs.. because it's a sign of sexual infection especially staph..start treating staph now, you might see it come out of your body more when treating infection but it will surely disappear on its own...
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by blowjohn(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Romanoff:

I second this.

Meanwhile, wash your bedsheets and towels once a week, take a bath twice a day and apply the Ketokonazole cream after each bath.

Ultimately let him change all the fabrics he uses especially his undies
Re: Nairalanders Help! Don't Know What Is Happening To My Skin! by Foundwealth001: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is pityriasis vesicolor.
A fungi infection of the skin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

So, Sperm Donors Are Charging N150k In Port-Harcourt, Egg Donors 400k? / Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Babatunde Okewale: 'Late Marriage Will Affect Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.