Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113057 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nwaokija(m): 6:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2021
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already

594 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Grace001: 7:00am On Nov 14, 2021
The recorder is a complete church goer, but for him mind he has gone to worship God.

360 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Nov 14, 2021
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.

Modified!
We hope those attackers of women in Genesis 6:4 won't attack her.

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by orisa37: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2021
GOD BLESS HER. SHE IS JUST DANCETICULATING.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by OBALOLA55(m): 8:39am On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
grin

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by expertman(m): 9:12am On Nov 14, 2021
Lol. Tell us the church name nah.

Besides that's her own way of making Jesus and his followers happy in church swears say u no enjoy the dancing steps .

For recording that Yansh I sentence you to 30days dry fasting without food not water.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by olatade(m): 9:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Please is it a sin to look at a woman’s ass in church cus this woman is really shaking it very well and I’m admiring the ass. Can I say I’m admiring God’s creation in the presence of God? I don’t want to go to hell undecided

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Karlovych: 9:58am On Nov 14, 2021
embarassed A rare specie of the West African land whale Hippos africanus.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by ForeThinker: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Everybody is different abeg ..

She's worshipping in her own way ...

All perverts see is ass shaking...

We have a long way to go morally

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by ymdo(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
It's not celestial this time around. Otherwise we won't here word here today from other Christian churches

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Weedhustler: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
The person wey video her, u sure say u go make heaven so?

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by luqhas100(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Op abeg no tell them the name of the church oooo

Omo the church go full next week if the name is released
grin grin grin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by temitope27(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Let her dance to the Lord nw grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by eventainment(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Hmmmmm person way record this one no just go church that Sunday. Him mind go be like let me go and rock that bum

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Who is the gutter heart that took the video in church?

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by 9jayes: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Where’s the location I want to check something next Sunday

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Anfield247(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Na her papa house nah...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by aspabay(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
May God have mercy on this generation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Mikelarteta(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
She no even wear pant sef. Chai I Just Dey imagine something but I no go talk am today na Sunday.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by BuharisBoy: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
ymdo:
It's not celestial this time around. Otherwise we won't here word here today from other Christian churches
You can't see these in catholic churches

21 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kizzygentle: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Perverts everywere... So because she is curvy she shouldn't dance in the church. The person that did this video is the devil.. So he couldnt worship or focus rather perversing on a lady worshiping God innocently without any negative intention..

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by RichDad1(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Let God be the judge. Face what brought you to church.

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by BenAndrew: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
The person recording her be doing the most. Who asked you to do a video of her?? Is that your aim of going to church today? Smh for some Christians.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
grin grin grin Na this Kind Yansh i dey Like smash grin grin . Watch as the Christian Hypocrites will come and say rubbish. Shey it’s God that Gave her that ass cheesy grin isn’t she supposed to Shake it For the Lord in his House grin
Allow her to Dance Like David Danced Don’t be Like his wife grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by iCauseTrouble: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Let her come to my office for prayers grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by lawalosky(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Even him was tempted...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by eventainment(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Mikelarteta:
She no even wear pant sef
G strings

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Premiumwriter2: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Us wey de go heaven no de watch this type of thing

But safely online. Use Escrow service today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Akalia(m): 10:02am On Nov 14, 2021
She is clearly dancing mechanically and not dancing in the spirit.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Money” (Video) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.