Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million (46553 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / How I Pampered Myself After Collecting My Contribution Of 4 Months. / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by jhydebaba(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
I hope all these scammers rot in jail forever and ever.

I also hope the greedy investors receive sense ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by mamaafrik(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Can Central Bank set up a Forex investment platform under themselve and assist people in earning and encourage Nigerians to save more,it could be 8-10 percent return per month instead of these unknown gun forex-criminals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by sirfemoz(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
We never learn. There's no shortcut to wealth.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Premiumwriter2: 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
Be careful out there folks. Na scammers de wear suit pass for their profile.

This is why you should use an escrow service when you transact businesses with strangers online
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by aspabay(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2021
I'll always blame the so called investors. Una no dey learn?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by blaquemyc: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Same format everytime and people still dey fall

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by sirfemoz(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Steve0979:
Now tell btwn bet9ja n dis which one sure pass

Bet9ja sure o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by 1000angstroms(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
You saw the name breach and didn't think of what it means before investing.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by mamaafrik(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Can Central Bank set up a Forex investment platform under themselves to be used by investors or even government and assist people in earning and encourage Nigerians to save more,it could be 8-10 percent return per month instead of these unknown gun forex-criminals.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Most of you insulting the investors will fall for the same if in their shoes.
Except if you're too broke to invest in anything in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Beware of Ponzi scheme
Beware of Ponzi scheme
Beware of Ponzi scheme
Av never fallen victim and would not fall for it

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by wink2015(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Nigeria is a fertile soil for Ponzi business. Maybe its time I launch mine and cash out like others before it becomes obsolete, and before my Burundi visa expires wink

Burundi visa of all country.

Them put cowries for your neck use juju swear for your head.

Burundi.

Maybe you be the developer from the east.

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Naijanascam: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Hahahaha from breach menders to breach promoters..... oluwale grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Everyone just wan thief
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Sheriman(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Our Nigerian corrupt politicians hearing this will just generalised and think Nigerians claiming that they are suffering and lacking are not really that poor. We are just lying about our financial status. I still wonder how are these guys able to successfully convince some Nigerians that they could get quick rich through all these scam and unrealiable business.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by temitope27(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:
Una no go eva learn.
u can't blame them much, abi no people they always they talk say, try and invest, and they are trying to invest nw

3 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Premiumwriter2: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
aspabay:
I'll always blame the so called investors. Una no dey learn?
Don't talk like this bro.

Anyone can fall victim. Not everyone is financially literate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by bigpicture001: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Of a truth... Forex crashed... And being in the money bizness, I know how customers can panick for Africa...

That CEO is not a thief, but need to go under before desperate investors kill him... He will quietly but slowly return all them money one after the other as he now trades again without pressure....

He did the best thing
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by rave1040: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Most forex investment firms na scam
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by dollynnn(f): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2021
franchasng:
Nigeria is a fertile soil for Ponzi business. Maybe its time I launch mine and cash out like others before it becomes obsolete, and before my Burundi visa expires wink
Truly,a fertile one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by nomenclature(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
To achieve 20% ROI in the stock market is even a great achievement ,this people with half baked certificates will tell you they can deliver 20% monthly...only a fool will believe them .
ssogundele:
Nigerian with this quick ROI syndrome! 20% ROI on a monthly basis is a red flag to intelligent guys!
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by Curious345: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
This is the new yahoo.. Abeg who go teach me.. Be like say na only yoruba guys dey cash out
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by nedekid: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
They have used the money to buy benz.

2 Likes

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by indadi(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2021
Let's see what the idiot below me has to say
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by BigYash: 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
Steve0979:
Now tell btwn bet9ja n dis which one sure pass
my 10odds sure pass o. Nigerians can never learn from past experiences.. Some are still investing, even right now
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by feedthenation(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2021
---real yahoo guy--- scamming people with English words---no where in the economic climate will there be 20% return on investment---
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by PoliteActivist: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Orlaoluwayimika:
Una no go eva learn.

Greed never learns.
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by esere826: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
Adebeeyi:

https://fij.ng/article/mayowa-olukehinde-of-breach-menders-collected-n50m-from-investors-now-hes-unreachable/

Forex trading is as profitable as it is loss making.
You can make 20% or more monthly and can also loose 20% or more monthly.
It is essentially like people gambling on a football match. One side will win, while the other side will loose.

So don't listen when you are assured of only profits.
In this case, it was heavy loss making.

1 Like

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by lkillbrokehoes: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2021
They will never learn, greedy Nigerians.

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by franchasng: 9:29am On Nov 14, 2021
wink2015:

Burundi visa of all country.

Them put cowries for your neck use juju swear for your head.

Burundi.

Maybe you be the developer from the east.
Burundi is far better than Nigeria oh. This Burundi where I de, its peaceful here, low pollution, less stress, a good hide out wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by rajiedreez: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2021
Shior
Re: Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million by seyz91(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2021
no mind them
Orlaoluwayimika:
Una no go eva learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta / “I'm Dead, I Can't Pay" - Lady Tells Loan App That Posted Her ‘Obituary’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.