Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? (1144 Views)

Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwo Akanbi: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo / Photos Of A Weird Black Masquerade Spotted At A Festival In South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by NarcissistKing(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
if dem knack you plank for head, spiritual fit save you abi

Then the spiritual is shit.
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by temitope27(m): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Then the spiritual is shit.
spiritual are for spiritual, and it comes to physical that's when u need bodyguards
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by NarcissistKing(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
spiritual are for spiritual, and it comes to physical that's when u need bodyguards

Spiritual or no spiritual, what will happen will happen!
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by temitope27(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Spiritual or no spiritual, what will happen will happen!

says who
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by NarcissistKing(m): 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
says who

It's evident!

Are you telling me Elon Musk has got no enemies? Bill Gates etc? Most of these people are not even religious, nor spiritual. Yet, they are much more alive and achieving always!

Dude, stop reasoning like a backward and unlearned person.
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by temitope27(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

It's evident!

Are you telling me Elon Musk has got no enemies? Bill Gates etc?

Dude, stop reasoning like backward and unlearned person.
yes they got, but no one is attacking them spiritually lyk Africans do, do you know this guy's u mentioned were one of the most protected person on earth with their intelligent and heavy bodyguards
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by NarcissistKing(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
yes they got, but no one is attacking them spiritually lyk Africans do, do you know this guy's u mentioned were one of the most protected person on earth with their intelligent and heavy bodyguards

You're still saying trash! My point is that spiritual or no spiritual, what will be will be!

Don't be brainwashed into believing spirituality in everything. Only poor popele folks scream of spirituality bullshit!
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by temitope27(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
NarcissistKing:

You're still saying trash! My point is that spiritual or no spiritual, what will be will be!

Don't be brainwashed into believing spirituality in everything. Only poor popele folks scream of spirituality bullshit!
even is still spiritual that makes you believe that what will happen will surely happen, I am not a spiritual/religious person, u can't tell me if buhari didn't contest for president, he will surely become president, u can't playing on an Express way where trucks are on high speed and said if you will die u will die
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by NarcissistKing(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
temitope27:
even is still spiritual that makes you believe that what will happen will surely happen, I am not a spiritual/religious person, u can't tell me if buhari didn't contest for president, he will surely become president, u can't playing on an Express way where trucks are on high speed and said if you will die u will die

You're absolutely wrong with your first statement. Also, there are some cases whereby you tend to predict right!
Re: I Call It Weird, But Could This Be True About My Wife's Death? by Gee64: 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
I think so too
decatalyst:
She finished eating, without resting, she went to work and you feel it's not possible that part of the cause of her death?

Things happen in the spiritual, but not every bad things is caused by spiritual evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyonu Ati Iyonu / Skull Suggests Single Human Species Emerged From Africa, Not Several / Emir Sanusi, As A Sign Of Humility, Bow Down To Greet Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.