Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please (2507 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins / Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Egogai: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2021
Hi guys. So recently I noticed I was having some erectile problems and I visited a nearby lab where I had a scrotum scan and was told I had a varicocele. So I want to know, does any one have an experience with the surgery like how much it costs, as well as the success rates. Secondly is the herbal treatment effective or it's just a scam? I will appreciate good advice guys, especially those that have undergone the treatment or someone that knows someone that did. Thanks guys
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by slowice(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2021
I'm here to learn cos Im on same boat as you.. Though I didn't go for scan but I could see those big vein-like swelling on one of my ball sack so I did some research online and got to know what it is. For now, surgery is on my mind, though I'm not ready yet....
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Adalasy: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2021
Egogai:
Hi guys. So recently I noticed I was having some erectile problems and I visited a nearby lab where I had a scrotum scan and was told I had a varicocele. So I want to know, does any one have an experience with the surgery like how much it costs, as well as the success rates. Secondly is the herbal treatment effective or it's just a scam? I will appreciate good advice guys, especially those that have undergone the treatment or someone that knows someone that did. Thanks guys

Hello I am an alternative medicine practitioner in Ghana and yes there is herbal treatment for Varicocele.

Send me an email to adamslaseio@gmail.com

Cc: slowice
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Egogai: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
slowice:
I'm here to learn cos Im on same boat as you.. Though I didn't go for scan but I could see those big vein-like swelling on one of my ball sack so I did some research online and got to know what it is. For now, surgery is on my mind, though I'm not ready yet....
Wow. Do you feel any symptoms? Do you experience erectile problems?
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by slowice(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Egogai:
Wow. Do you feel any symptoms? Do you experience erectile problems?

No I don't, but could see the bulging veins down there... Used to feel light pains there occasionally but it stopped
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Egogai: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
slowice:

No I don't, but could see the bulging veins down there... Used to feel light pains there occasionally but it stopped
Ok. For me there's nothing visible but only seen through scan. The light occasional pains stopped at a time but recently started again.

1 Like

Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Vwoman200: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good evening.
You can go through the TTC thread, I'm very sure you will find useful information from people who were diagnosed with same issue and are now better.
Don't be desperate to fall for anyone claiming that they can treat you. There's scam everywhere
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Egogai: 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2021
Vwoman200:
Good evening.
You can go through the TTC thread, I'm very sure you will find useful information from people who were diagnosed with same issue and are now better.
Don't be desperate to fall for anyone claiming that they can treat you. There's scam everywhere
Good evening. Please which one is TTC thread. Kindly help with a link please. Thanks
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Vwoman200: 7:14am On Nov 15, 2021
Egogai:
Good evening. Please which one is TTC thread. Kindly help with a link please. Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Foxflames: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2022
Better to get treatment now so you can arrest further decline of your testis. Brace your mind for surgery. Not a major operation at all but it is delicate. get a good surgeon. Very important. Success of treatment depends highly on the skill of the surgeon. There is Also embolization, way more expensive. But proven to be effective as surgery. Currently only one interventional Radiologist in Nigeria

Herbs may help accelerate recovery after treatment but never a cure. I have seen horse chestnut, tumeric and the galric ginger etc combo thrown around as herbal treatment. Basically anti inflammatory herbs and herbs that helps with blood circulation
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Marakeem: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
My sister's husband did the surgery three weeks ago, and it was done for #200,000. The doctor initially charged #220,000, but they begged him.

1 Like

Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by paul100(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Marakeem:
My sister's husband did the surgery three weeks ago, and it was done for #200,000. The doctor initially charged #220,000, but they begged him.
Please do you know the name of the hospital? I'm in my early 20s and I just noticed I have varicocele.
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Jonifi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2022
slowice:
hi did you later do the surgery? Just asking for me brother he is scared.
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Talkshealth15: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2022
Egogai:

Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! You need a Urologist? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Emipathos(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
First of all is to have yourself being tested. Surgery is an option and is 50/50 depending on how qualified the doctor is.

Varicoceles are believed to be caused by defective valves in the veins within the scrotum, just above the testicles. Normally, these valves regulate the flow of blood to and from the testicles. When normal flow doesn't occur, the blood backs up, causing the veins to dilate (enlarge). It can be caused by so many factors.

What I have observed recently is that so many people offers fake solution in the name of herbal medicine. We have tackled some testicular/fertility complications such as varicocele, orchitis including prostate etc. using a well tested, effective and approved herbal medicine both in china and in Nigeria. You can WhatsApp me on08185363189 for direction and recommendation.
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Questionforme: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
slowice:

Have you been able to treat varicocele completely yet please let me know
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Hibat2020(f): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hello,
You can use food supplements made by foreverliving company. The products are organic and help to rectify the defect in our cells and body organs.
90% of people that use the products get relief from their Sexual/reproductive health problems.
These are some products

Vitolize men
Multi maca
Nature min
Aloe Berry Nectar

You can order the products from the forever living Company website online https://shop.foreverliving.com/retail/entry/Shop.do?store=NGA&language=en&distribID=234001831385

For guidance, you can contact me
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by Derien(f): 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2022
With African stem cells, your health is guaranteed,

The work of the stem cells is to correct the cell malfunctioning.

Contact me on 08062656456
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2023
Marakeem:

Was the issue resolved?
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by galakis22: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2023
Hey, pls can you give the name of the hospital and contact phone numbers. Thank you.
Re: I'm Diagnosed With Varicocele What Do I Do Please by galakis22: 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
Marakeem:

Ls can you give the contact information if the hospital. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes Of Early Gray Hair? / A Fool-proof Approach To Arthritis. You Need To Know This!!! / Unsterilised Needle Used By Tattoo Artist On A Lady Affects Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.