Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Expert Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Expert Writers Needed (817 Views)

Expert Writers (only) Needed 100k Deal (deal closed) / Need 8 Experienced Expert Writers For A Well Paying Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
I called for writers the last time and my inbox was flooded with people who didn't even take time to read the post.

I need expert writers who can send me links (website and blog links not Google doc) to their previous works.

You should be a versatile writer, can write both technical and regular writing.

Have three years or more experience as a professional writer.

Can work with monthly payment plan. You'll receive your pay at the end of the month. But I'll pay you for the first article you write to establish trust.

The pay is 3 naira per word for a start. It will definitely increase if you write well.

Send me a DM is you meet the specifications. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Expert Writers Needed by Ammishaddai: 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
I tried reaching out but was unsuccessful. Kindly drop your email address. Or reach me on dukej556@gmail.com for samples and links to my previous works .
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Luxter: 10:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please drop your email address so I can send the link to my website or reach me via lustreokengwu@gmail.com
nenyewrites:
I called for writers the last time and my inbox was flooded with people who didn't even take time to read the post.

I need expert writers who can send me links (website and blog links not Google doc) to their previous works.

Can work with monthly payment plan. You'll receive your pay at the end of the month. But I'll pay you for the first article you write to establish trust.

The pay is 3 naira per word for a start. It will definitely increase if you write well.

Re: Expert Writers Needed by Lany1: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Hi, Nenyewrites

Thanks for posting this job opportunity. I reached out to you via Nairaland's mail because your number nor email address is in your signature.

I'm a certified content writer with several years of experience.

And yes, I have written dozens of articles that have been published online.

I would like to work with you.

You can reach me through

08108905737 or
Paulwealthconconcept@gmail.com

I will be expecting you.

Thanks in advance
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
Luxter:
Please drop your email address so I can send the link to my website or reach me via lustreokengwu@gmail.com

Hi, are you still available?
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Chinnems(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hello.

What's the best way to reach you?
Re: Expert Writers Needed by olaleke2(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
nenyewrites:

I'm available... and you can reach me at ebenko.kom@gmail.com.

Here are links to some jobs I did:

https://smartentrepreneurblog.com/how-to-create-compelling-content/

https://smartentrepreneurblog.com/starting-a-business-while-in-school/

https://smartentrepreneurblog.com/investors-look-for-in-a-business-plan/

https://smartentrepreneurblog.com/benefits-of-invoice-financing/
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 05, 2021
Re: Expert Writers Needed by abdulsalam750: 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

I need a technical writer now. Must be good with calculations

I am interested

abdulsalam750@yahoo.com
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Ayal01(f): 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2021
I am interested, you can reach me on lovirih@gmail.com
Re: Expert Writers Needed by MrQuadri: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
nenyewrites:

Hi, are you still available?

Please I am interested in the technical writing job you posted, I can send you copies of my previous work and CV on your request. Also, you can check out my education blog which shows I have experience as a writer.
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
More writers needed
Re: Expert Writers Needed by PrincessZ111: 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2021
Good day.
My name is Princess Ogba. I'm currently a student of Delta State University studying Mass communication. So I am well versed in the use of words and grammer in their contextual forms and would like to take on a writing job for regular writing ranging from prose to poetry and non fictional writing. If you need this service, pls reach me at 08056311606

(1) (Reply)

Tributes To Tayo Fatunla / Short Story / Where Can I Get This Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.