Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed (576 Views)

Expert Copywriter For Product Description Needed / Need SEO Tech Writers / Top 10 Writers And Stories On Nairaland 2018(check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by Pelxmiye(m): 4:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
I need some top notch ,quality writing for some indepth tech articles, and hard ware content writing, payment is 2naira to 3 naira...

I need guys who know how SEO works, with writing style that flows well , the standard is high...maybe too high

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by KennyG402(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
I can do this. DM on WhatsApp 09035570471
Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by Charlesnwali: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
I can handle the job professionally. Please send a DM via 08080464360
Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by Lydiatheoracle(f): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2021
Hi,
I see that you need an experienced SEO technical writer to create optimized contents and compelling product descriptions. Your project reminds me of one of my similar services for a client.
My experience, willingness, and background are all you need to make this work. Contact me on 08149001674 (my Whatsapp number ) or @ Adeyaadewunmi@gmail.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by lisaphontom: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2021
Available to write product descriptions.
Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by ArkofGod01(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
I am a Content Writer and Creative Writer. We can talk about your needs via WhatsApp : 08064651151
Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by MaryBoniface03(f): 10:56am On Nov 17, 2021
I can deliver this article for you as I have overtime written many engaging and insightful SEO contents.

I have worked with several brands, and they always acknowledge my great and timely delivery; and plagiarism free contents.

My priority is to see that your visual content keeps you at the top, enhances your visibility and generates profitable income for you.

I look forward to working with you. My WhatsApp contact is 08182889643.

Re: SEO Tech Writers And Product Description Needed by Agnesike02: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello there

My name is Agnes, I am an experienced content writer.

From your post description, I can see that you need a content and creative writer to help you create SEO optimized articles. I can help you achieve this goal.

I carry out proper research on every topic of interest, therefore, my articles are always top-notch and plagiarism-free.

While at it, I ensure I do not exceed deadlines.

Here is my contact, 09043706727.

I look forward to working with you.

(1) (Reply)

Emajo Album Is Now Officially On Amazon.com, Both In Uk And Us ! ! ! / Vote Your Favorite Nigerian Author Here / Nairaland Vs Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.