Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs (29525 Views)

Rapid Response Intercepts Busload Of Illicit Drugs, reject N500,000 bribe / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by todaynewsreview: 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
The Umudioka Improvement Union of Anambra State has proscribed the sales and consumption of illicit drugs and substances in the Community.

In a Press Release, the Union warn those still undertaking such business to desist forthwith as they'll go all out to arrest and prosecute them henceforth with support of the relevant security agencies.

Below is a copy of the Press Release

31 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by vanbonattel: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Good

Many other states and towns will never do this, they will stay there throwing blames around.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by garriAndsugar: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
That dangerous mkpuru mmili should be destroyed before it destroys the youth..

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by aryzgreat: 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Igbos tackle their issue head on. No time to wait for govt.

Kudos to d PG

228 Likes 15 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by descarado: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
garriAndsugar:
That dangerous mkpuru mmili should be destroyed before it destroys the youth..
Which one is mkpuru mmili?
As in hailstones shocked shocked

8 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Golan007: 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
But they love selling it to others.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by garriAndsugar: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
descarado:

Like methamphetamine..(meth)

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by slowice(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is why I love my igbo people... We don't tolerate stupidity, especially if it affects our collective well being

136 Likes 11 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
The drug is an escape to social burden in South East, allow them to shayo in peace, na shayo dem dey do dem no kill person

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by descarado: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2021
garriAndsugar:

Like methamphetamine..(meth)
Seriously shocked shocked shocked

Nothing destroys youths like drugs. Not to talk of society where govt don't care

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Asgard73: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2021
This kind ban go Dey strange to loud mouth humans .
... Tinubu President will squash this and legalize it nation wide... while transforming thuggery and louts to official professionals

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Golan007: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
descarado:

Crystal Meth is the rave in the East as we speak.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by IgweOfNnewi: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rubbish and baby factory criminals

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Emergingnation(m): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Golan007:
But they love selling it to others.

And you go dey buy am, No one force you to buy am now grin grin

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Golan007: 6:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emergingnation:
And you go dey buy am

For where?

2 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Emergingnation(m): 6:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Rubbish and baby factory criminals
pained skull mining terrorist

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Golan007: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
It is almost at epidemic levels in the east.

Such a sorry state.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by revived: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
E be many things
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by NwaNimo1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2021

6 Likes

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Pvin: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
So much talk about this hard drug yet I have not seen it in real life nor have I seen someone taking it.

Don't know if I'm alone in this.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Grace001: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is getting real serious…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
C
Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Omicron007: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
shocked

They just made Crystal Meth more popular.

Watch how the demand will go higher because of all these PR work they are doing for the substance.

A lot of people from this region have been exporting and peddling drugs to the rest of the world.
Now, the chicken has finally come home to roost.

However, most of these bans would be lifted when a certain old drug baron in Bourdillon takes over from the lifeless vegetable.
When Oluomo becomes Minister of Transportation and touts are given due preference

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by hollah123: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
And you go dey buy am, No one force you to buy am now grin grin
stop taking mpuru, it will send u to your early grave

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by kingsleefolli(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is that the major problem.all this our political gods are into heavy drugs.so is not possible to ban.they don't want the everyone to gain access to it.customizing is loading...............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by psychologist(m): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
If only the west also know that people are abusing this drugs a lot here in Lagos.

while I was in my final year, my roommate brought this custom bottle with pipes attached to it, and ignorant me was praising him for this creativity. Little did I know it was ice he wants to use it to be smoking, during our exam period, he smokes it all night to stay awake.

This is right inside the hostel in one of the tertiary institution here in Lagos.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs by Ekealterego: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
I believe this stories of drugs is just the new propaganda to distract us from something more sinister.

Did this just appear from out of no where? Why is it making the news all of a sudden? Is this a new thing? is this a local problem? Did it exist in the past? Why were people not talking about it then? Meth existed for years and it is not a new drug so, is the supply a new thing? Who introduced it?

I feel some powerful elements are marketing it and making it available to destroy the youths... the first thing you do is market and talk about it (ask African American about how the drug epidemic started in their community)

You can trust people who are given to drugs, they will eventually seek it out just to test it. I am sure this drug doesn't come cheap and youths cannot just afford it.

I feel there is something brewing behind the scenes.

Bkayy, Igboid what are your thoughts?

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opetola Dolapo Throws Shade At Mompha Over Wealth Display / Man Kills His Elder Brother And Himself In Osun State / How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.