Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Expert Writers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Expert Writers Needed (874 Views)

Expert Writers Needed / Vacancy: Side Hustle For Expert Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
I called for writers the last time and my inbox was flooded with people who didn't even take time to read the post.

I need expert writers who can send me links (website and blog links not Google doc) to their previous works.

You should be a versatile writer, can write both technical and regular writing.

Have three years or more experience as a professional writer.

Can work with monthly payment plan. You'll receive your pay at the end of the month. But I'll pay you for the first article you write to establish trust.

The pay is 3 naira per word for a start. It will definitely increase if you write well.

Send me a DM is you meet the specifications. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Expert Writers Needed by olaleke2(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hi

Most writers work as freelancers and may not have access to their own works.

Some - like myself - work as ghostwriters and therefore, won't have the articles published with names attached.

I'm interested in your offer and willing to work with you.

Here's my email:
ebenko.kom@gmail.com.
Re: Expert Writers Needed by olaleke2(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
nenyewrites:
I called for writers the last time and my inbox was flooded with people who didn't even take time to read the post.

I need expert writers who can send me links (website and blog links not Google doc) to their previous works.

Can work with monthly payment plan. You'll receive your pay at the end of the month. But I'll pay you for the first article you write to establish trust.

The pay is 3 naira per word for a start. It will definitely increase if you write well.

I'm not sure how Nairaland's email thingy works, but I just sent you an email.

You can also get in touch via my email address: ebenko.kom@gmail.com.

Samples are available...and oh, I've been writing professionally since 2016....
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Oyibojoshua: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
nenyewrites:

I am a content and copywriter with more than 4yrs of experience as a writer.
I have written for vast websites including local and foreign from infoguides to strafe.com.
I mainly work as a ghost writer so I really don't have any online content with name attachments. But if you're interested to work with me, you could contact me via WhatsApp @07067480015.

Best regards
Josh
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Lydiatheoracle(f): 8:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Hi, I am a content writer with more than 3 years of experience. I have published content on medium, Forteholding, and lots more. Although, I mainly work as a ghostwriter the links to these contents are readily available.

You can reach me on 08149001674 (My WhatsApp number) or @ Adeyaadewunmi@gmail.com.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Haywhy14(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2021
Hello...
I've been writing mostly as a freelancer/ghostwriter for a while. Done majority of my previous jobs on Fiverr. I believe a trial will convince you. You can email me on here on Nairaland or contact me on my email: haywhy146@gmail.com
Re: Expert Writers Needed by segunthebook: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Interested! You can reach me via segunthebook@yahoo.com
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Donasindi: 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hi there, The name's Donald I'm a freelance content writer and I'm interested in working with you.
Here are links to my published posts:
https://www.engineeringall.com/how-to-maintain-your-car/
https://www.engineeringall.com/how-to-create-and-enhance-a-youtube-channel/
https://www.engineeringall.com/technological-advancements-in-transportation/
https://www.engineeringall.com/genetic-engineering-and-its-applications/

And more.. reach me on 07056543868 if you want to work with me
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Heph001(f): 9:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Hi. I just sent you a mail
Re: Expert Writers Needed by abdulsalam750: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

I am interested

Re: Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
More writers needed. If you sent a DM and didn't get a reply, please resend. But please, ensure you meet the requirements.
Re: Expert Writers Needed by yemzzy02(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2021
I am interested in working with you.
My email is adeyemi.freelance@gmail.com
Re: Expert Writers Needed by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
yemzzy02:
I am interested in working with you.
My email is adeyemi.freelance@gmail.com

Send me a DM with your samples.
Re: Expert Writers Needed by QueenEndowa(f): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2021
I am a freelance writer and I have done several works. I am interested in working with you. I just sent you an email

(1) (Reply)

Jobs Available Online / Who Else Applied For Nerc Applications? / Where Are The First Class And Second Class Upper Graduates???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.