Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? (22880 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm an atheist... I'll misconstrue the words of your fictional God as I please... undecided
I cringe when people say with audacity that they are atheist

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
But not frustrated Ignorant Africans looking to the sky to solve our problems.. grin

Sex, alcohol and drugs... Everyone's a victim regardless of religious belief... undecided
Well sorry to burst your bubble I'm not a victim of any of those...Glory to Jesus

Jesus can help you too k
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2021
SaveMeLord:

100% correct about the depression part. Most are sex, alcohol , drug or social media addict
So Christians who struggle with depression are all atheists? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So Christians who struggle with depression are all atheists? undecided
Mr ( undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided)

A Christian's period of depression can not be compared with an atheist. It is short term and they don't go around looking for crystal methamphetamine,sex or alcohol to feel alive again or to numb the depression.
Just some few words of prayer or Bible reading and we are ok ( Mr undecided undecided undecided junkie)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by tunjilee003: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
Opening up to people who are not your family members make you a topic for discussion, I've got trust issues....

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
SaveMeLord:

Mr ( undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided)

A Christian's period of depression can not be compared with an atheist. It is short term and they don't go around looking for crystal methamphetamine,sex or alcohol to feel alive again or to numb the depression.
Just some few words of prayer or Bible reading and we are ok ( Mr undecided undecided undecided junkie)
Can you provide backing for any of the claims you have made so far. Or are you one of those who believe in their small mind that if they think it, it must be true? undecided

https://baptistnews.com/article/i-was-a-pastor-struggling-with-depression-the-evangelical-community-offered-virtually-no-helpful-resources/

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Automolite: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ofadaman:
Told a close colleague I'd be resigning and moving to a new job gave him details about the new company, colleague legit sorted out my prospective employer info, and called them to inform them that he's also interested in the job and he has more to offer than me, since he's has more experience , dude also told them I lied about my achievements, new HR called me to inquire, I was shocked but the HR told me ,I need to be careful about whom I speak to about my job searched until I've signed an agreement.
Colleague also reported to my line supervisor who has made life really hard for me, even if I knew about his betrayal I've never mentioned to him that I know what he did, instead I just wonder how callous people can be, he constantly ask about the status of my new job and consoles me whenever my supervisor acts up.
Omo..same thing happened to me at one of the places I worked back then. My own sef na because of babe oh. undecided
I took 3 wks break and the Judas of a colleague told HR that I told him I wasnt planning on returning. Just because I hinted him that if I got a better prospect, I "may" not return.
What saved me was dt my direct boss stood for me, and replacing me that time would have been difficult.
Didn't blame him though. I blamed myself for loseguarding.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
SaveMeLord:

Well sorry to burst your bubble I'm not a victim of any of those...Glory to Jesus

Jesus can help you too k
Jesus didn't save your ancestors from being slaves... I don't believe some Arab ancestors holds any sort of love for you nor I... undecided

Just it's okay to believe so?

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by cayorday89(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Only he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches... Opening up to people is like telling them to scratch their back to relief you of your own itchy back, it won't solve anything.

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by 1Sharon(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
SaveMeLord:
I see candidbabe and 1sharon. They say I should tell you both that Jesus Christ loves you both no matter what his arms are wide open to receive you

FSM loves you. His noodly appendage wants to touch you
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Too many snakes!(green! in a green grass)pretending to be doves, especially those so-called omoluabi but are actually omoluajatijati undecided no principle, no scruples, loyal to NOTHING except that god forsaken green spyrogyral algea the cowards bastards love guzzling . undecided If them mistakenly know secret or anything, forget am.. undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Ocholu: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm an atheist... I'll misconstrue the words of your fictional God as I please... undecided

Let me be real with you this lady;

I command that obanje spirit to leave you now!! In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kirkman: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ofadaman:
Told a close colleague I'd be resigning and moving to a new job gave him details about the new company, colleague legit sorted out my prospective employer info, and called them to inform them that he's also interested in the job and he has more to offer than me, since he's has more experience , dude also told them I lied about my achievements, new HR called me to inquire, I was shocked but the HR told me ,I need to be careful about whom I speak to about my job searched until I've signed an agreement.
Colleague also reported to my line supervisor who has made life really hard for me, even if I knew about his betrayal I've never mentioned to him that I know what he did, instead I just wonder how callous people can be, he constantly ask about the status of my new job and consoles me whenever my supervisor acts up.
You calm aswear if na me when he comes one of these days with his pretentious consolations I will give him a brain resetting slap and tell him to geddifock out of my line of sight.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Gravity56: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Datboredberry:

Being an Atheist and Being Senseless are two different thing ....

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Lovelyn451(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Especially Telling your husband things about your family ....hmmm, one day he'll use it against you

5 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gravity56:
Now that I can agree with. undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
They dont have anything to offer jare they just want to know your secret and problem so that they will know where to mock you latter.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
As it said before swines, we have to use discernment to know who has true understanding.

Datboredberry:
After my dad and his relatives...my depressed struggling mom... family drama...

I've learnt to bottle alot of my shìt inside... undecided

Christian's Christ said:

"Cast not your pearls before swine lest they trample on then then charge after you...
And
The heart of man is desperately wicked..."

If the so-called son of God says so, who am I to argue or believe otherwise?
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Holluwhakemmy:
They dont have anything to offer jare they just want to know your secret and problem so that they will know where to mock you latter.
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
Gravity56:

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
SeriouslySense:
As it said before swines, we have to use discernment to know who has true understanding.
True understanding of what? Your selfish stories/secrets? You really reduce Jesus Christ to your levels there? undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Worksunlimited: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Xenry:

They made my pains worse..

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
cheesy
Kobojunkie:
True understanding of what? Your secrets? You really reduce Jesus Christ to your levels there? undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Abyounghammed(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
[quote author=helinues post=107618598]When you tell people about your problem with expectations of them helping out, they would rather post you, mock you at the back instead of suggesting a way for you to handle the issue

I have been keeping my mouth shut for years now regarding personal issues. All die na die[/quote

To make matter worst they will say GOD WILL HELP

OMO SINCE THEN I ONLY TELL GOD O, SINCE IS ONLY HIM THEY SAY CAN HELP
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
At least we also need to let things out, or a safe space to speak, it does not mean, your secret is the discussion, but your understanding, sharing understanding could help.

cayorday89:
Only he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches... Opening up to people is like telling them to scratch their back to relief you of your own itchy back, it won't solve anything.
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by isaiah4life(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
When I asked for help, they mocked me behind my supposed back. At first, I felt bad and purposed in my heart to keep things to myself. But as times evolved and my present condition deteriorated, I was forced to make a descend, so that I won't die in silence.

Now, I tell people my problem regardless of the relics of the past.

You never can't tell who your destiny helper might be. Let me not allow my ego to deprive me from benefiting from my destiny helper.

Nugget: You can't shame the shameless!

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2021
It differs, i feel safe, when i hear someone is an atheist, does not mean i cringe, when i hear someone is religious, i am impressed, but not due to good character, but due to the control system of organized religion.

You are that type of rigid religious fanatic to some extent. smiley
SaveMeLord:

[s]I cringe when people say with audacity that they are atheist[/s]
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by SeriouslySense(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
At least, i think if you do not allow the past to determine your prejudgement to the present, or if you can learn from the past, and let go, and you are open to positivity, you can come across someone who is an angel in the universe, just remember to define now and define what is coming.

isaiah4life:
When I asked for help, they mocked me behind my supposed back. At first, I felt bad and purposed in my heart to keep things to myself. But as times evolved and my present condition deteriorated, I was forced to make a descend, so that I won't die in silence.

Now, I tell people my problem regardless of the relics of the past.

You never can tell who your helper might be. Let me not allow my ego to deprive me from benefiting from my destiny helper.

You can't shame the shameless!
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
1Sharon:

FSM loves you. His noodly appendage wants to touch you

But on a serious note you used to love the Lord Jesus Christ. What happened? You feel peace identifying as an atheist? You want freedom? Huhn you don't want to feel guilty for doing certain things? just tell me I know what to do
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by isaiah4life(m): 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
Well highlighted, sir. Your pep talk is highly acknowledged.

SeriouslySense:
At least, i think if you do not allow the past to determine your prejudgement to the present, or if you can learn from the past, and let go, and you are open to positivity, you can come across someone who is an angel in the universe, just remember to define now and define what is coming.

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by abobote: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
When two girls were pregnant for me and I was confused, the people I met for advise, only spread the news

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by blacknoir: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
When I realised that most people don't really care. Even when I go through a very tough time,I don't share it with anyone

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.