Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? (22873 Views)

When Did You Decide Your Relationship Was Over? / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / When Did You Decide That The Relationship Was Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by anu3: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm an ATHEIST... I'll misconstrue the words of your fictional God as I please... undecided

Really... God just spoke to me through the verse you quoted in your previous post without you knowing: he speaks through anything (even donkeys) or anyone.
Well, you choose to disbelief, but you believe at least there's some sense in His words like some psychologist do with a little religious whitewash.

Just one question: do you really think your Life, everything you see around are all Coincidence, right? Or you believe science covers it all. Well, the brain behind science is still highly GIFTED MEN, gifted by God (like you, they don't know it's from God. And that's why Science and psychology, etc are Terribly limited. Or let them try to create Life without using Human contents. Or END Death, so that they try not Dying themselves. They can't even save the least animals, let alone Humans.

Nothing doing... Only God, the Creator can do that. He's made himself known through His Son Jesus. But we may choose to DISBELIEF HIM.

Sorry sister, but I must warn you (if you don't mind), Jesus is coming back for judgment, no longer for mercy. He's giving the world time to Repent and obey Him to escape the damnation of eternal hellfire because of Sin.

John.16.8 - And when He (the Holy Spirit) has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

John.16.9 - of sin, because they DO NOT BELIEVE in Me (Jesus);

Peace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by studentofTruth: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lee29:

Prove

Just like a pot asking for a Prove of the man that formed it with clay. You're just a rebellious soul forming woke.

I hope you're aware of what awaits those who reject God as King over them Luke 19:27

You better use your sense and embrace God before it is too late

Just regurgitating what you were told. What else can you do if not fear-mongering.

Without fear, there'd be no religion!

It form pot. The pot-maker made ancephaly, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc. So much for omnipotence and omniscience.

It's go and wear your defense cap. Come and defend him.
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by ademi87(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Xenry:

I'm an open book, I trust people so easily, if I tell you something and you use it against me that's your own bowl of bitterleaf.... What can you probably do with my secret??
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by kikuyu1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Xenry:

Realising a few things about human nature I've learnt some thing. Some can't help cause the nature of your problem is beyond them or they just DGAF. At times you realise people,disturbingly even men have no code described here. These are guys you think are friends til incidents like this reveal you simply laugh at the same things.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Hkff: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
People are wicked
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Lee29: 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
studentofTruth:

Just regurgitating what you were told. What else can you do if not fear-mongering.

Without fear, there'd be no religion!

It form pot. The pot-maker made ancephaly, volcanoes, earthquakes, etc. So much for omnipotence and omniscience.

It's go and wear your defense cap. Come and defend him.

You have to not only fear but TREMBLE if you know what is coming upon children of disobedience.

God, even though he is all-merciful, he is also a consuming fire.
Don't joke with your eternity!
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Vipro:
How come you know all these stories?
Well being an atheist is just a way to satisfy one's evil deed,if I may say.
Get close to Jesus
You didn't answer any of the questions..

So where in the Bible did Jesus Christ in fact state that for His followers, depression will never last longer than it did for Him? undecided

By the way, do you know approximately how long David's. Elijah's, Job's, Joseph's, or even Daniel's depression periods lasted? undecided

P.S. Jeremiah is one person that it is clear His depression lasted a very long time that it even earned him the nickname the "wailing prophet" though. Jeremiah's depression, I believe lasted for over a decade. undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2021
vinceyinnovation:
She quoted the scripture in this context rightly even though she is an atheist. The "pearls" are those things you hold valuable whether knowledge or material, do not bring it out to people who do not see it as valuable...
Again, she is wrong and so are you. Read Matthew 13 vs 44-46 to see where the reference to pearl and treasures come from. Jesus Christ wasn't speaking of your worldly possessions but something greater which you in fact trade your world possessions to acquire in order to become worthy of Him. undecided
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by NarcissistKing(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
I'm an atheist... I'll misconstrue the words of your fictional God as I please... undecided

grin grin grin
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by BabaIbo: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Zico777:

The latter of course!

Meaning she is single and very much in my radar...

I gt my eyes on Starbucks... wink smiley cool
Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by PhilipReigns(m): 9:35pm On Feb 25
Ofadaman:
Told a close colleague I'd be resigning and moving to a new job gave him details about the new company, colleague legit sorted out my prospective employer info, and called them to inform them that he's also interested in the job and he has more to offer than me, since he's has more experience , dude also told them I lied about my achievements, new HR called me to inquire, I was shocked but the HR told me ,I need to be careful about whom I speak to about my job searched until I've signed an agreement.
Colleague also reported to my line supervisor who has made life really hard for me, even though I know about his betrayal I've never mentioned to him that I knew what he did, instead I just wonder how callous people can be, he constantly ask about the status of my new job and consoles me whenever my supervisor acts up.
I don't keep friends
I stopped keeping friends since secondary school.
As I speak with you, I don't have a single friend.
The only person that I exchange calls with are my mom, my wife, my sisters and brother, ordinary call o. I can stay 2 years straight I won't dial your number but I have it on my phone, if u call me self, there's no guarantee I will pick your call. Am married with two kids, my wife is my best friend and confident and of course she's working for my interest only because she knows whatever affect me with not only affect her too, but the kids.

Humans are unbelievable!

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by ConfidentialDoc: 10:16am On Feb 26
Whether you open up or you don't ppl will still talk behind your back. As for me. I'd rather not waste my energy opening up to anyone.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Decide To Never Open Up To People Again? by holicupp(m): 2:00pm On Feb 26
Snitching behind your back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have / My Dad Told My Mum Never To Join Any Social Media App / For The Real Men: Woo A Girl In 120seconds Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.