Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:41 PM

25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth (39646 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Indonesia-bound Meth, Arrests Pastor With meth / Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by hollah123: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
A
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by masterP042(m): 9:32am On Nov 15, 2021
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by samsard(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2021
10mobile:
Northerners have always smoked toilet fumes to stay high. Western locations like Akure, Oyingbo, and Ijebu have always been famous for their drug joints. Now that a few boys in SE discovered meth, everybody is talking about it. Why is everything Igbo always attracting huge attention?
Are you more interested in resolving the problem or just whataboutism?

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by emonis88: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Fake story, just to wip up sentiments on Nairaland, oya prove ur story with pics n videos. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by meobizy(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2021
So this is the new substance the Nigerian media will use to create fake news for a while. They should continue. It reminds me of the bath salts stories from 2010 and a little onward.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by chloride6: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2021
Lol.

Ndigbo needs to quick nip this media narrative quickly.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by blamingthedevil: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Goat Bandits
Pots of Soup Bandits
Biscuits Bandits
Onions Bandits
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by chiefojiji(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Hope dey give the murdered goat a befitting burial.!

Mama Monday was actually very lucky, she must have looked like a goat in the belinging of the sight of Monday, on a Monday morning
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by GoldenSpec: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Wtf wit dz mkpurumiri
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by sapientia(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Igbo people news sweet ooo

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Adakintroy: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The rate at which youths of these days take hard drugs is mind boggling I swear, as I dey like this I don't know the kind of kids we'll have in next generation.

Baba God na ur hand we dey o

Blame Grammy award winners like wizkid and Burna boy. Na them de champion the movement. Them be winch small.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Beverages: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
illicit:
Assuming say d mama no get goat nko shocked

Olewu niyen o.

Make God just dey protect person grin

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Hapinex01: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Youths with drugs

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 15, 2021
Poor goat. lost its precious life over something he knew nothing about. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by RodgersAkpafu: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
What is the english name for Mkpumiri? Is that crystal meth? Anyways, drugs is what destroyed the Black American community so if Nigerian youths allow themselves to be wasted by drug addiction, they have themselves to blame. Drugs like crack cocaine is what destroyed the family structure in the black community in America and the reason why so many black kids grew up without fathers and/or mothers and found themselves in the "system." Nigerians that give birth for the sole purpose of wanting to have a caretaker that will care for them in old age will be highly disappointed. When your kids turn drug addicts, know that they will not be capable of taking care of you in old age.
This is so very scary to even imagine

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by KarlWest(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed Tinoubou has introduced his drugs into the south east to turn them to owomida urchins ahead of 2023. His dubious plans will never work

South-East Nigeria is the HQ of drugs in Africa, bro!

From Stealing Pot of Soup to Roasting Goat , This is the language the IPOB understand - Hunger!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by tillaman(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
dasparrow:
What is the english name for Mkpumiri? Is that crystal meth? Anyways, drugs is what destroyed the Black American community so if Nigerian youths allow themselves to be wasted by drug addiction, they have themselves to blame. Drugs like crack cocaine is what destroyed the family structure in the black community in America and the reason why so many black kids grew up without fathers and/or mothers and found themselves in the "system." Nigerians that give birth for the sole purpose of wanting to have a caretaker that will care for them in old age will be highly disappointed. When your kids turn drug addicts, know that they will not be capable of taking care of you in old age.
apt!!
God bless you for me my bro!
This is what destroyed the black community in the USA a lot of successful Afro celebrities grew up without their father, it’s either he’s a drug dealer or a junkie or he probably OD on some substance and pass on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by paskal16: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2021
Do they lick it or what
How does this meth work undecided

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Nilx: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Ann

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Toluwanise247(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Let join hands together to fight drugs abuse

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by casppyjay: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2021
Golan007:
Karma.

After many years of selling to the rest of the world, the chicken has come home to roost.
charity has begun at home lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Ola17: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
ba7man:
Note, this is how meth users comment senselessly.

One moment, we're talking about drug use in the southeast, next moment Tinubu's name is on their lips.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
I have Iphones and Mac Book for sale....please check my page....all Amercia and New @the cheapest rate ever..
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Danjikanbauchi: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
The rate at which youths of these days take hard drugs is mind boggling I swear, as I dey like this I don't know the kind of kids we'll have in next generation.

Baba God na ur hand we dey o
the rate of frustration is much, the government is distracting the youths, remember it started with suicide and jumping into lagoon in 2016 now they have find comfort in drugs. It's even much in the north here just that nobody is reporting our own here.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by bencr7: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Goat Bandits
Pots of Soup Bandits
Biscuits Bandits
Onions Bandits
as fact it did not relate to killer bandits which is worse of all bandits that take pple life

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Danjikanbauchi: 9:52am On Nov 15, 2021
Dhury:
Ipob member want use im Mama goat for tomorrow sit at home in respect of mazi cow After Taking Mkpurumiri .
try get sense sir at your age don't be a fool at 50. Drugs abuse is ravaging Nigerian youths because of government policies is frustrating the economy.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by ablejesus26(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2021
Something should be quickly done to crack down on the dealers and sellers before this issue goes beyond control oo.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by DabuIIIT: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Igbo this Igbo that is what coneheaded structures now do on a daily basis on here grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth by Nilx: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2021
paskal16:
Do they lick it or what
How does this meth work undecided

You can smoke it, lick it and whatever mean you decided to use it, you are still killing yourself. You see crystal meth is one the most easiest drug to manufacture. I think 1,800+ factories was shut down in one state in USA in 2018.

As it was easy to cook. I even had a plan to invest in such and cash out big. Like making more than $3k here in Nigeria everyday. If you know how to Chanel your sales. But when I found out the ingredients, I lost hope in humanity. This shit is going to kill you and people don’t mind cooking poison for people.

See most of the drugs are poison in disguise but clinic make the sanity out of this whole situation by given you at the dosage you can survive with.

Meth can be cooked with household items, over the counter drugs and other easily accessed ingredients. You can even have a lab in your car, but tell me does the profit actually worth the life and tears the family of the victims shared on a daily bases.
It turn youth with a fine prospect to a subject of village people while in reality, it is their uncle in town that know how to produce those hazardous crystal Magic spells is the real satan behind them.

I think of all these and I quit because 1billion dollars can’t buy a soul.

Maybe they should fish out those people that are selling this dry self

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 10 Year Old Armed Robber Apprehended By Security Operatives In Edo State. / Austria Based Man Helps Food Seller Accused Of Using Mortuary Water To Cook.PICS / Doctor And Nurse Arrested As Woman Dies Of Complications After Abortion. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.