Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda (20485 Views)

Olumide Akpata: Justice Odili’s Home Raid May Cost Malami SAN Title / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Samiah33(m): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Actually Malami is bigger than NBA. nBA I just an association registered under CAC ok. They cannot disbar anybody, rather it's the other way round. Y'all should take note grin
Clearify more on this
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Safyqueen: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
I am not Malami's fan but who is Odilli? this is a woman that has been manipulating judicial processes in favour of one useless and loquacious governor. If this woman is a Fulani woman, with this kind of baggages on her will you people have sounded this way on her side?

Nobody is above the law. Law is for everybody and for nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by redcliff: 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

You that has credibility why not go and contest

then dey contest for agf too?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Deefirm: 6:22am On Nov 15, 2021
See this fool feeling the heat already....not only personal agenda....you think you can repeat what you did to Onnoghen right? God punish you there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Mindlog: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

I guess your intelligence convinces you that one has to go through election and be voted into the office of the AGF?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by hisexcellency34: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2021
Wehrey blackpanda
blackpanda:
Of course it's obvious

Akpata is just using malami to shine. Someone that is always in his office begging for one favour or the other

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by opendo21(m): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2021
redcliff:

I beg to say do not give that guy any attention. He is not normal...How can you say AGF is bigger than the entire lawyers in Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by EMAXIM(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Who's Malami again?
A. Mr clueless, B. Mr corruption, C. Bandit commander, D. All of the above.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Walelavender(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Surprised Malami, who hardly give rebuttal to allegations against him, could come on national tv to defend his atrocities. Is he afraid of getting stripped of the of SAN title like Aondoaka.

Too much wahala around this man.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by udemzyudex(m): 6:31am On Nov 15, 2021
Oga where is the millions you stole?
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by lasheun: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Lol u seem so pained
Seemingly so.
I looks like that grin
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by HRMK: 6:35am On Nov 15, 2021
malami shuld first clear himself of his connection with the leader of raid on odili's residence!LEAVE AKPATA ALONE!THAT IS DIVERSIONARY!!

6 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by udemzyudex(m): 6:36am On Nov 15, 2021
Safyqueen:
I am not Malami's fan but who is Odilli? this is a woman that has been manipulating judicial processes in favour of one useless and loquacious governor. If this woman is a Fulani woman, with this kind of baggages on her will you people have sounded this way on her side?

Madam rest, if you have any problem with the Odili's, take it to court.

10 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Thunderfayayou: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://independent.ng/justice-odili-malami-accuses-nba-president-of-pursuing-personal-agenda/

This useless malami is just a cow dung. Criminals in government! God almighty will expose them one after the other and the sufferings they have created all over the country will also be felt in their families and their health also.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Lovenorth: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2021
A lot of useless people with heinous motive are hellbent to spoil the name of our boss but they can never succeed
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Prenonjebose: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2021
opendo21:
I beg to say do not give that guy any attention. He is not normal...How can you say AGF is bigger than the entire lawyers in Nigeria
Many people didn't respond or ignored him because his statement lacks merit or substance.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by iyke2frankeze: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
All Afonjas have come out from their holes because they belive the heat is reducing to defend the evil man. Once he gets trapped again, they will crawl back into their holes. The only thing that give them joy is to see their fellow southerners suffer injustice including southerners from their own tribes, state, local government, town, village, kinsmen and even family. I spit on those descendants of a fallen demon!
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
redcliff:

Yes go join political party and let us hear word

1 Like

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Mindlog:

I guess your intelligence convinces you that one has to go through election and be voted into the office of the AGF?

Yes go join political party and let us hear word
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by HRMK: 6:42am On Nov 15, 2021
Safyqueen:

am not that impressed abt the woman too!she got her husband indefinite/permanent clearance from court cases!all the same,i blv if her residence must be searched,it must be legally done!!

5 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by blackpanda: 6:43am On Nov 15, 2021
Samiah33:

Clearify more on this

It's clear enough
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Dogonbura(m): 6:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Safyqueen:

Your comment reeks of strong hatred for the woman.What has this vindictive comment has to do with an attempt at total bridge of someone's right?
I am quite sure if those criminals had succeded in gaining entry to that house and carry out their nefarious intention,you'd be the first person to start shouting her removal and eventual cruxification.

5 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by CSTRR: 6:45am On Nov 15, 2021
Samiah33:

Clearify more on this
You are asking an apc clown to justify the nonsense that he wrote.

Lol.

6 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by computersoft: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:

Are u Malami's brother,this one u are so bitter like this..

2 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Hotice085: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Safyqueen:

Deal with the issue at hand and stop insinuating the imaginaries

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Arabaincubus: 6:49am On Nov 15, 2021
The guilty will always be afraid.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by harley88(m): 6:53am On Nov 15, 2021
blackpanda:
Of course it's obvious

Akpata is just using malami to shine. Someone that is always in his office begging for one favour or the other

Apoda, BMC miscreant

No brain for una head again

3 Likes

Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Victorclean1: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2021
APC is really a deadly party
Re: Justice Odili: Malami Accuses Olumide Akpata Of Pursuing Personal Agenda by Brushstrokes20: 7:01am On Nov 15, 2021
Just like Buhari, gumi, pantami, lai etc, malami is a bloodthirsty terrorist undecided

Nig is in wrong hands!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soludo: I Will Sort Out My Differences With Obi Soon / Over 50 Killed In Borno Bomb Blast / NASS Leadership Contest: Deviants Will Pay For Their Sins -oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.